Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1702

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks

Re: Coronavirus

I have often thought that they were giving out placebos . A lot of jabbies have absolutely no side effects. While young healthy fit men are have sudden heart defects. After all, you can’t have everyone who got the jab come down with something after the first jab or it would scare un-jabbed people off.

Old Mc Fauci had a jab
    Here a jab there a jab everywhere a jab
    E I e I o
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th June 2021),monty (8th June 2021),PatColo (8th June 2021),Tumbleweed (8th June 2021),woodman (8th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,598 Times in 4,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    I have often thought that they were giving out placebos . A lot of jabbies have absolutely no side effects. While young healthy fit men are have sudden heart defects. After all, you can’t have everyone who got the jab come down with something after the first jab or it would scare un-jabbed people off.
    ^ yup, these are the questions we MuhRONA/kill-shot truthers wrestle with. My first guess was, there'd be no placebos in spite of the fact that a real phase-3 human drug trial should be double-blind with 50% placebos -- coz this whole scam is one big lie; it's NOT a 'real' phase-3 (DARPA&Co have been phase-3ing this witches' brew for a couple+ decades already), with a real agenda meaning no placebos.

& (((they))) can't reasonably pass down the 'job' of selecting which demographic who shows up for a #MadCowJab gets which kill shot/variation vs placebo, to the J6P nurses & pharmacists jabbing people; there's too many of them to keep the big "mass culling" agenda seekrit.

I CAN imagine them running some kind of play wrt the states giving out laughable 'incentives' mocking us, like burger/fries, #ShotAndABeer, lap dances, lotto tickets... THAT demographic who they can reasonably deduce decided to get their jabs coz of that type of bait.... ripe for the culling. IIRC NY State had some bubba-bait which depended on bubbas getting their kill shots at one of 12 designated jab centers in the state -- so THEY would be 100% kill-shotted.

Then there's the ISRAHELL question... ALLEGEDLY the most locked down, highest per capita jabbed, already vaxx-passported... we KNOW there's some kind of shystering going on with that narrative! IMHO something like, they're placebo'ing all < 50yo ashkenazi chicken swingers, & kill-shotting all the old/retired useless eaters, & 'dinjooz' of any other/wrong racial ancestry.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (8th June 2021),Tumbleweed (8th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ yup, these are the questions we MuhRONA/kill-shot truthers wrestle with. My first guess was, there'd be no placebos in spite of the fact that a real phase-3 human drug trial should be double-blind with 50% placebos -- coz this whole scam is one big lie; it's NOT a 'real' phase-3 (DARPA&Co have been phase-3ing this witches' brew for a couple+ decades already), with a real agenda meaning no placebos.

& (((they))) can't reasonably pass down the 'job' of selecting which demographic who shows up for a #MadCowJab gets which kill shot/variation vs placebo, to the J6P nurses & pharmacists jabbing people; there's too many of them to keep the big "mass culling" agenda seekrit.

I CAN imagine them running some kind of play wrt the states giving out laughable 'incentives' mocking us, like burger/fries, #ShotAndABeer, lap dances, lotto tickets... THAT demographic who they can reasonably deduce decided to get their jabs coz of that type of bait.... ripe for the culling. IIRC NY State had some bubba-bait which depended on bubbas getting their kill shots at one of 12 designated jab centers in the state -- so THEY would be 100% kill-shotted.

Then there's the ISRAHELL question... ALLEGEDLY the most locked down, highest per capita jabbed, already vaxx-passported... we KNOW there's some kind of shystering going on with that narrative! IMHO something like, they're placebo'ing all < 50yo ashkenazi chicken swingers, & kill-shotting all the old/retired useless eaters, & 'dinjooz' of any other/wrong racial ancestry.
    Yes, I've been assuming they were giving out placebos as well, and I think Dr. Simone Gold and Dr. Carrie Madej both alluded to that most likely being the case.

I've assumed that they have gamed this out all in advance, and know how many deaths they can get away with prior to getting full approval. I'm assuming that once they get approval from the WHORES at the CRIMINAL FDA, then the kill shots will be even more deadly. Probably saving the deadliest shots for the last people getting them (those force into it, perhaps due to the vaccine passports or when they collapse the whole thing and people are starving--I forget what the Deagle.com report said was going to be the new population by 2025,but I'm assuming that's their target number).

Looks like this guy still has not woken up to the grand conspiracy against humanity, but at least he's still speaking out:

Dr Roger Hodkinson – “When the history of this madness is written, reputations will be slaughtered and there will be blood in the gutter “

https://fos-sa.org/2021/05/24/dr-rog...in-the-gutter/

BY Stefan Schultz via THE DAILY EXPOSE
    VACCINES could cause “mass male infertility”, Anthony Fauci is a “dead man walking” and the inquest into the pandemic will leave “blood in the gutter” with reputations torn to shreds for their sheer “idiocy”.
    Dr Roger Hodkinson says there is “sufficient evidence in the literature” to show the spike protein expresses in the placenta and the testes – and could kill unborn babies in current pregnancies and permanently stop men having children.
    He also said no one should listen to the likes of Prince Harry advocating the jab because he has “nothing between his ears”.

Dr Hodkinson is a pathologist by training, with a wealth of knowledge in infectious disease, virology and evidence-based medicine, who was educated at Cambridge University and University College Hospital Medical School in London, before moving to Canada in 1970 and training at the University of British Columbia.

He came to notoriety for his speech to the Edmonton City Council on November 13 last year regarding their vote on extending mandatory mask orders, saying the response to Covid was “the biggest hoax perpetrated on an unsuspecting public”.
    And now, despite describing the vaccines as “incredibly smart theories”, Dr Hodkinson has issued another impassioned plea, calling for a halt to the rollout in order to carry out further investigations.
    He said: “I’m a serious evidence-based career pathologist who has done everything in pathology at national and provincial levels and I take evidence-based science very, very seriously. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I’m none of the above. But when I see certain things in the literature that could – underlined – have serious potential long-term sequelae, I think it’s my duty to stand up and blow the whistle and say ‘hey, stop the train, have you seen this? It needs to be looked at. I hope it’s wrong but show me the data’.

“The data I’m talking about is well-described in the literature, that of the significant expression of the ACE 2 receptor in both the placenta and the testes. And more importantly, in the testes it’s the cells that actually produce the spermatozoa, the precursors, called spermatogonia. Clearly there is an excess of spike protein circulating as a result of an unexpected surge in some people who get the vaccine.

“And that circulation takes the spike protein everywhere, including the placenta of women who happen to be pregnant at the time, which is a one-time hit for that particular pregnancy, probably not for subsequent ones. But there is also potential for a hit on the testes, which of course is not a one-time hit, it could be a permanent hit.

“In a world where we know that sperm counts have dropped 40 per cent over the last 10 or 20 years – a massive unexplained drop in sperm counts – we don’t need some additional hits on male fertility.
    “There have been disturbing reports, to be verified, of increased miscarriages following vaccination. I’m concerned about that for sure but I’m more concerned of the potential of male infertility which could be permanent. A lot of this is could, maybe etc, etc, it’s merely appropriate caution given the scientific literature.

“You cannot test for fertility in a trial that lasts six months. Last time I checked, pregnancy lasts nine months. And in order to test for sequential pregnancies and the need for longer-term fertility studies, it cannot be done outside of a two-to-four years window, which is the normal time frame for a new vaccine trial.” (read the rest at the link)

And here's what he said earlier:

Top Canadian pathologist, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, telling the Canadian govt: "There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. It’s outrageous. This is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public… It should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season. It's politics playing medicine and that's a very dangerous game. There is no action needed…Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence they are effective whatsoever. Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signaling. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless…Closures have had terrible consequence and everywhere should be open tomorrow… Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection. It is simply driving public hysteria and ALL testing should STOP unless you are presenting to hospital with respiratory problems....it’s just another fluhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/zQwxrBgrdAt0/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th June 2021),PatColo (8th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day – Part 4

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/31/10-covid-skeptic-memes-to-get-you-through-the-day-part-4/
    (a few times, I've seen people looking like #10- at the grocery store, in the hospital parking lot and apparently the home physical therapist for my father showed up looking like that)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (9th June 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    RE^

Dr Carrie Madej on the #MagnetChallenge:

Carrie @ 7m 20s:
    "One doctor I know did anecdotal evidence in her office; she kept checking anyone that was recently injected with the vaccine, she put paperclips up to their injection site, and 50% of them were magnetic; they're having things stick to them, that got the injections. We don't know why."

Host Steve then added his own story of their Dr in Florida; doc confided in Steve & his wife, she's been documenting everything, incl patients who were 'magnetic' & which weren't. Said she doesn't go public w this info, coz of professional concerns, which Dr. Carrie is already intimately acquainted with.

They went on to discuss the '#Placebos' factor, IE harmless saline-water injections as control group for this Phase 3 human trials experiment, & Dr Carrie offered anecdotal evidence that perhaps ~20% of the jabs are placebos. Don't take that estimate to the bank; but it seems to at least answer the question: Are there placebos? Yes. & Why do many ppl who got the same brand jab, & some are magnetic & others not? That's why.
    Watch out for Madej. This video is a MUST SEE. Her channel is awesome as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbgXNLQWeyc
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (8th June 2021),midnight rambler (8th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 Times in 1,941 Posts

Old Mc Fauci had a jab
    Here a jab there a jab everywhere a jab
    E I e I o
    One of my nephews died suddenly of a massive heart attack after taking the Pfizer jab. I don't know how long after the jab he had the heart attack but I don't think it could have been too long. He was 40 years old with a wife and two kids. He was one of the red necked working men that worked in the coal mines in Wyoming. The doctor that did the autopsy on him said that he was seeing a lot of this type of deaths and heart problems in young people after taking the jab and he was keeping a record of it.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (8th June 2021),midnight rambler (8th June 2021),monty (8th June 2021),PatColo (8th June 2021),woodman (8th June 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post

From one,of her early interviews with S Tenpenny, Madej is not even a practicing physician and lives in Porto RICO .
    I have heard that Kaughman Was not a licensed practicing physician either.

I am always Leary of those who say all kinds of stuff against the mainstream and have not committed suicide by jumping off a 6 inch chair in the closet of their hotel room while shooting themself in the back of the head with a 44” shot gun.

Trust no one!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

woodman (8th June 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

From one,of her early interviews with S Tenpenny, Madej is not even a practicing physician and lives in Porto RICO .
    I have heard that Kaughman Was not a licensed practicing physician either.

I am always Leary of those who say all kinds of stuff against the mainstream and have not committed suicide by jumping off a 6 inch chair in the closet of their hotel room while shooting themself in the back of the head with a 44” shot gun.

Trust no one!

Did you watch the video I linked? I'm telling you- MUST see. She is talking new age garbage- "vibrations, Christ consciousness, etc etc" and 7 grains of salt links her (and others) to new age groups. At best, it makes these people deceived or compromised. Generally speaking, I agree with you- also watch out for good looking women in the alternative media. Maybe not all of them (maybe); but def most of them.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,112 Times in 7,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post

While she does make some good points many of her conclusions are quite a stretch.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,449 Posts

For the record, this issue that “the virus” has never been scientifically isolated and identified needs to be stressed and documented again. It shows the lying nature of all the rhetoric leading up to the beginning of the early-2021 big push for everyone being vaccinated.

________
    I watched this inspiring interview of Peggy Hall and set out to search for the proof citations that the FDA and the CDC admitted in writing that COVID-19 was never isolated.

[ Here is that interview video of Peggy Hall by Clay Clark done a few days ago. I think PatColo introduced this forum tp Peggy Hall’s early work against masks over a year ago.

https://rumble.com/vi71yd-peggy-hall...ut+the+BS&ep=2

Here is Peggy Hall’s impressive website with everything we the people need to fight the fake “pandemic.” She enen offers reasonably priced classes on how to protect your Constitutional rights.

thehealthyamerican.org ]

I requested the information from Peggy Hall and she promptly and graciously provided it to me.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Originally more clear language of this” non-isolation” of COVID-19” was originally on page 39 of an earlier iteration of this CDC document, cited also by Jon Rappapiort I think. See this…

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...ted.pdf…

FDA --CDC virus not isolated

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/downloadpg. 39

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detectionof the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the ThemoFisher Scientific TaqPath™ 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV RealTime RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions for use

Then the CDC put out a later iteration of this document and moved it to Page 41 and changed the wording to be more vague.

CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel For Emergency Use Only Instructions fo

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Page 41 of this FDA document refers to “pooling”.

If I understand this correctly, “pooling” is the FDA’s way of admitting that “COVID 19” has never been scientifically isolated and identified.

Authorized laboratories using specimen pooling strategies when testing patient specimens with your product will include with negative test result reports for specific patients whose specimen(s) were the subject of pooling, a notice that pooling was used during testing and that “Patient specimens with low viral loads may not be detected in sample pools due to the decreased sensitivity of pooled testing.”

Authorized laboratories implementing pooling strategies for testing patient specimens must use the “Implementation and Monitoring of Pooled Specimen Testing” available in the authorized labeling to evaluate the appropriateness of continuing to use such strategies based on the recommendations in the protocol. •

Authorized laboratories will keep records of specimen pooling strategies implemented including type of strategy, date implemented, and quantities tested, and test result data generated as part of the Protocol for Monitoring of Specimen Pooling Testing Strategies. For the first 12 months from the date of their creation, such records will be made available to FDA within 48 business hours (2 business days) for inspection upon request, and will be made available within a reasonable time after 12 months from the date of their creation.

•Authorized laboratories will report adverse events, including problems with your products performance or results, to MedWatch by submitting the online FDA Form 3500 (https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...reporting.home) or by calling 1-800-FDA-1088. “

Here is an interview of Richard M. Flemming PhD, MD, JD, Physicist and nuclear cardiologist and lawyer

[Dr. Flemming is focusing on "the origin of the virus", that is, where the virus came from. The Highwire has decided that from now on they are going to proceed with their seeking of objective information about "the virus" as definitely the product of "gain of function" research and is therefore a man-made "virus.

No thanks to Dell Bigtree -- I unsubscribed from Dale Bigtree’s The Highwire site because my comment questioning Dr. Flemming stating that SARS CoV-2 was definitely scientifically isolated and identified in this video at about 0:31:20…] SARS CoV-2 is used to be the same thing as COVID-19, though that is dodgy language manipulation in my opinion.]

https://thehighwire.com/videos/the-d...-a-bio-weapon/
    2”11:08
    THE DEFINITION OF A BIO-WEAPON
    THE DEFINITION OF A BIO-WEAPON
    Fauci Denies NIH Funding; Defining a Bioweapon; CDC Stops Looking for Vaccine Failure; The Growing Toll of Vaccine Injury; Eric Clapton’s Powerful Message
    #TheHighWire #EricClapton #StandAndDeliver #NIH #GainOfFunction

(Thanks also to Amanda for links to Dr. Sam Bailey’s video that explained that the SARS CoV-1 electron microscope photo I referened from Wikipedia is really nothing but poosible the exterior coating of some corona genetic material in the soup under the microscope. Dr. Tom Cowan said something similar regarding the electro micro scope images on the web that are represented as SARS CoV 2 images.)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (9th June 2021),PatColo (9th June 2021)