Page 139 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1703

Thread: Coronavirus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I wish [God would tell...] Rick Wiles to shut up about the MuhChiyNAH virus; he just bleats on about it, AS IF?!
    https://gab.com/RickWiles/posts/106382584499870114

2011's big budget pedowood predictive-programming flick "Contagion" ended with scene 'predicting' the next big plandemic, depicting BATS in MuhChiyNAH setting into motion a chain of events which kicks off a new... everything that preceded in the movie!

At the highest Great Reset/JWO levels, MuhChiyNAH is obv all-in... they're the 'model' neo-feudal slave/surveillance/technocracy state for what (((they're))) planning for the world, post ~2030. DARPA&Co have been cooking up the 'vax' witches' brew for decades... last year's C19-Sniffle hype/lockdown was obv a big hoax/psyop, to prep the public's mind to race for the 'vax' which is the main/only thing last year's BS was about.

"The VAX wasn't created for The MuhRONA!
    The MuhRONA! was created for the VAX
    "

All "The MuhChiyNAH Virus" talk, &/or their "bio-attack on 'murka" talk... all theater. Disappointing to see Rick lapping it up & propagating it to his 'flock'.

RE that Tenpenny/#MagnetChallenge article (hit piece ) I posted above, here's my gab of it:
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106382973540253572

Yes, too bad about Rick Wiles pushing the China bioweapon attack nonsense. I sent him all my info on the PCR fakery, medical fraud, and fraud to elevate the death count. I'd be curious to know what his symptoms actually are--I know from when my father was in the hospital, all they had to do to him (elderly 83 y.o. on Lasix) is not give him any water for 2 days, which caused severe dehydration, which according to Mayoclinic, can cause a complication of "low blood volume shock" which leads to a sudden drop in BP and need for oxygen, which is what happened and then they called it "acute respiratory failure" and if his PCR test came back with a false positives, they would have called the respiratory distress they created "Covid"

Also interesting that you brought up Contagion-- I never watched the whole thing, but caught that at the end. Plus it was in the lyrics of 2013 rap song,and in a Dean Koontz book from 1987 (so this was long in the making). Anyway, I just looked up virus movies and looks like they produced a ton of them around the world, for world-wide brainwashing: https://www.vulture.com/2020/04/best...-and-more.html (lots of them with zombies)

Yes, I find the whole "Wuhan lab leak,China attacked us" to be nothing but a distraction from the real perps and the MASSIVE FRAUD. And I'm definitely disappointed in the alt media for getting hijacked into promoting this narrative, when they should be focused on the MASSIVE SCIENTIFIC FRAUD and using it to go after the corruption in the public health system, which is behind the insane vaccine schedule that is damaging the kids. Instead of going off with the Wuhan lab leak narrative, it would be much more helpful for our side if the alt media started going off on how the public health system suppressed viable treatments (HCQ, Ivermectin) in order to push dangerous experimental vaccines. They could say that it looks like our public health system is more in the service of helping big-pharma increase profits at the expense of lives and that we have to question if this same corruption is the reason for the insane vaccine schedule, which makes no sense, given the epidemic of autism in this country. Now that people are finally paying attention to vaccines and public health, it seems like the alt media should be capitalizing on this and connecting the current Covid fraud to all the other health scandals (allowing GMOs in the food supply, ignoring the Autism epidemic, suppression of natural remedies, etc.)

And in a recent video, Dr. Kaufman made a good point that we need to challenge this communitarian mindset in public health. We should be messaging that health is an individual responsibility and that we aren't responsible for other people's health (which is the mindset underlying the current covid hoax, as well as the vaccines--pressuring other people to get shots "for the community.")

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th June 2021),PatColo (10th June 2021),Tumbleweed (10th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,449 Posts

No fan at all of Rima Laiibow. She tried to make it where people could not buy vitamin pills over the counter and John Hammel wrote a lot about her. She may tell some truth but I do not trust her. But then I have lost trust for the whole system. All the big doctor clinics and professional groups in my area are all still saying you have to wear a mask, etc. They must lose some of their money payments from Medicare and insurance companies if they do not go along with CDC.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 Times in 1,941 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I have been told that William Cooper's 1991 boo, Behold a Pale Horse, predicts specifically a plandemic virus for the furtureto cull the population. It would be cool to find a free searchable text of the book online and search on "virus" and "pandemic."
    Here's a link to the book you can read for free at archive.org but you'll have to do your own search for what you're looking for.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (10th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,598 Times in 4,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Here's a link to the book you can read for free at archive.com but you'll have to you'll have to do your own search for what you're looking for.

archive has many download options there, & the ones I'm familiar with IE PDF's acrobat reader & even web browser client, & .txt ("Full Text" below) which would open in MS Notepad -- these apps have CTRL-F word search functions.

AFAIK the chapter to go straight to for our current plandemic, is "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars"

From your link:

DOWNLOAD OPTIONS

download 1 file

ABBYY GZ download
    download 1 file

DAISY downloadFor print-disabled users

download 1 file

EPUB download
    download 1 file

FULL TEXT download
    download 1 file

ITEM TILE download
    download 1 file

KINDLE download
    download 1 file

PDF download
    download 1 file

SINGLE PAGE PROCESSED JP2 ZIP download
    download 1 file

TORRENT download

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (10th June 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I will go read those links. By the way,

https://www.bitchute.com/video/olLuSfgozANn/

Mark Crispin Miller in The Event Show today.
    listening now; first hour sans callers is sort of dry/academic; as always it gets spicier in the 2nd half w callers.
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106385374415476010

RE ^ The Event [Raw Deal + Wisdom Circle] 09 June 21 - Guest Dr Mark Crispin Miller

First published at 22:18 UTC on June 9th, 2021
    2h: https://www.bitchute.com/video/olLuSfgozANn/

Author, Scholar & Free Speech Advocate Dr Mark Crispin Miller joins the show to discuss his battle for his career against Cancel Culture. Callers joined for hour 2.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Trudeau FEELS amazing, because Trudeau IS AMAZING! 2m 34s:

Thanks

Much good questioning and exposure of truth about this Plandemic has already been accomplished and people of widely varying worldviews are saying a Big No to the Big Lie.

[SIZE=3]

I did not find any text that specifically describes the current plandemic but the entirety of

Chapter 9 Anatomy of an Alliance pages 166 through 178

covers population control and all the various ways the world rulers have worked, are working, and will work together to accomplish that.

War, famine and pestilence are the main choices, and those three can be naturally occurring or man-created.

I personally see Jesus Christ to be the answer for my soul and I hope to love Him more and more every day.

Posted Dr. Stan Monteith's 1999 monograph about Population Control somewhere here before. Read it to get a good summary of Cooper's book.

Radio Liberty website is now defunct.

The Population Control Agenda
    Stanley K. Monteith, M.D.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

Ugh! I thought this was going to be good, that someone finally got to Steve Bannon and explained to him that this is a PCR false positive pandemic. Dr. Fuellmich did a good job (but got interrupted and couldn't make his full case), but Bannon just doesn't get it. I don't think he understands that the PCR is NOT designed for the diagnosis of viral infection and has high false positives. And I don't think Bannon understands psychological warfare/psyops-- he even said something like we're not conspiracy theorists. And I don't think he gets the power structure and how there is a financial oligarchy that operates at a level above nation states (his thinking seems to be nation vs nation). I feel bad for Dr. Fuellmich b/c Bannon didn't really let him do his presentation (also, it looks like this whole covid operation has aged Dr. Fuellmich--I guess he's really been working hard on this)

If anyone is interested, here it is:

Dr. Fuellmich: There is No Pandemic, ‘Dangerous Virus’ is Trojan Horse for Globalist Control

https://warroom.org/2021/06/09/dr-fu...alist-control/

I give Bannon credit for having Dr. Fuellmich (and he says he's going to have him on again), but I can tell he's locked into his position of "it's a deadly virus" and doesn't get that there's massive fraud and media fakery (like all those photos of people early on in hazmat suits like we're dealing with the plague or something, when this fake corona thing is basically has deadly as a seasonal flu (since they hijacked the seasonal flu and called it covid).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (10th June 2021),PatColo (10th June 2021),Tumbleweed (10th June 2021)

Thanks

https://www.brighteon.com/afcc56d9-3...5-a8494b56a5ee

https://www.brighteon.com/afcc56d9-3...5-a8494b56a5ee

A Shot in the Dark - (2020 Documentary)
    channel image
    We are lookingforwardtoheaven
    Published a month ago |
    The truth about vaccines. Please share so the world can wake up. They hide videos like these for a reason, they do not want you to know what vaccines are doing to your health and your children's health. Please SHARE!
    Please help us keep this truth frequency a float.
    Any donations will be greatly appreciated!
    https://hibbelerproductions.com/donate​
    https://cash.app/$HibbelerProductions

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th June 2021)

Thanks

Dr T's testimony Tue Jun 8
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106387974969789142

DR. #SHERRITENPENNY TESTIFIES TO OHIO CONGRESS: PROTECT MEDICAL FREEDOM

First published at 11:35 UTC on June 10th, 2021
    Tim Truth
    55m: https://www.bitchute.com/video/C83mZYWmDUNE/

#mRNA #SpikeProteinTransmission #VAERS #AntiBodyDependentEnhancement #VaccineInjuries #MadCowJab #666KillShot

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th June 2021)