Page 141 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1722

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 1,943 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

I've been listening to a couple of videos this morning put out by a Dr. Fleming. I did a search to see if these had been posted but I couldn't find them if they were. They are both older videos but I think they're very good.

The first one is only thirteen minutes long. I think it's good, gives you an idea how he's approaching this bullshit we're experiencing and he thinks the people behind this need to be held accountable.

He's smart, thorough, methodical and goes through what the devils behind this extermination event have been up too.

The first video is short but the second one is more in-depth and it's been interesting as far as I've gotten. I'm at the 1:13:00 time mark and he's been explainging what happened with blood clots in the lungs with photos and other areas of the body. I have work to do and need to get moving but will post these because I think they should be in this thread if they aren't already.

There are so many links and videos posted it's hard to keep track of all the information, what I've listened to and what I may have missed somewhere.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th June 2021),monty (11th June 2021),woodman (11th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,598 Times in 4,195 Posts

https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106392256721446469

New "Five Doctors" last night, 73m; from the thumbnail it looks like the usual lineup: Drs Madej, Merritt & Northrup. Haven't listened yet - this should be all over bitchute & the others by now if u search something resembling the title. Rumble works for me w my slow connection, can reduce quality to 240p.

edit: listening now; Dr Lee Merritt couldn't make this one.

https://gab.com/BusyDrT/posts/106390142199427409
    Dr. Tenpenny@BusyDrT 8h·
    Here’s the replay from a few hours ago!

Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P - Episode 50 - 5 Doc June 10, 2021 Special Update

CriticallyThinking Published June 10, 2021 1,505 Views
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,065 Posts

Okay, thought this was interesting, but as someone in the comments over there noted: so they are having a meeting over the heart inflammation issue, but what about the over 5,000 DEATHS issue? Also article includes a couple of tweets from Alex Berenson, who used to be an NYT reporter--he's better than the regular fake journalists, but still seems to support vaccines:

CDC To Hold "Emergency Meeting" After 100s Suffer Heart Inflammation Following COVID Vaccines

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/c...covid-vaccines

Does anyone else not find it odd that after discovering 800 cases in the VAERS database the "emergency" meeting is in 7 days? ... and in the meantime, every public health authority figure is encouraging parents to get their young children vaccinated?
    Tweet from Berenson:

Congrats you fuckwits you are about to destroy confidence in ALL vaccines and ALL public health measures for a generation.
    Me: yeah, if only!! MSM hides this info, so most have no idea these are kill shots

From the comments section:

W.H.O. AND C.D.C. – THE NEW NUREMBERG TRIALS 2021 [CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY]

"A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts lead by Dr. Reiner Fullmich have begun legal proceedings over the CDC, WHO, the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fullmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a Covid death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests issued by the CDC are rated at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any test over 28 cycles are not admissible for any positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged covid infections tracked by the use of this faulty test." READ REST: https://blazingpress.com/w-h-o-and-c...are-this-info/

Hey, CDC? Check this, too: Florida Urologist Finds Signs of Infertility & Prostate Cancer in Men Jabbed With Covid Vaccines
    Serve your Raytheon, er, ah, I mean, country, suckers: Biden’s Military Puts West Point Cadets in Solitary Confinement If They Refuse Covid Vaccine . . . way to off soldiers before they even deploy, strategists.
    Also, another comment from over there that I'm suspicious about is that the former CEO of Texas Roadhouse is dead and they are saying it was suicide because he was suffering from Covid (I think this guy gave up his salary during covid since the workers couldn't work). But they say that he had horrible tinnitus from Covid, and I'm thinking that what really happened was that he got the bioweapon injection and got tinnitus. I read somewhere that there was a big group (tens of thousands) on facebook for people with tinnitus from the kill shots and that it was growing by the day with new members, until facebook shut it down to protect big-pharma and the bioweapon injection genocide agenda.

Comment:
    A friend of mine had emergency heart bypass surgery a week after his first dose of Pfizer. His wife died died within two weeks as her systems completed shut down and she got the shot the same time. The Ontario and Canadian government are even more evil than the USSA as there's no database, zero transparency. Eff you Ford Light and Son of Castro.

So the commenter on here, vasilievich mentioned he and his wife got the vax and his wife went into cardiac arrest shortly after (4 days ago)...they are in their 80's...(God help them)...several others have noted they knew people that went into cardiac arrest after the vax...seems to be much, much more common than they are letting on...

My wife got her second Pfizer vacc and now cannot go into the sun without breaking out into hives. Prior to the jab, she was outside daily.

Also, comment yesterday from over at conservativetreehouse, guy said his 51 y.o. healthy/fit sister had a heart attack shortly after the Pfizer injection.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/real-stories.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (11th June 2021),monty (11th June 2021),Tumbleweed (11th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,504 Times in 4,550 Posts

Reiner Fuellmich says the vaccine is all about control
    https://jermwarfare.com/blog/reiner-...ich-fight-back

This is an interesting looking website, lots of podcasts

https://jermwarfare.com/podcast

"This vaccine is about control" - Reiner Fuellmich

)]9 June 2021

Reiner Fuellmich joined me (for a third time) on my podcast, to chat about the ongoing legal (and, perhaps, spiritual) battles against health authorities, governments, corporations, NGOs, and the multitude of evil players actively destroying the lives of millions upon millions of people around the world, through totalitarian “disease control" mitigation measures.
    I have covered various aspects of this fake pandemic extensively on my podcast.

View fullsize

Here’s the thing.
    We’re a year-and-a-half into, what is very obviously not, a catastrophic outbreak. And now with the release of Fauci’s emails, there is even more evidence that the whole world is being lied to.
    Why?
    Money. Power. Control.

Money. Power. Control.

Link to podcast

https://jermwarfare.com/blog/reiner-...ich-fight-back

Here’s the takeaway.

• This “pandemic” must be fought on a legal front.
    • We need to build our networks.
    • Our sovereignty must be defended through decentralisation.
    • The Covid vaccine rollout is about control.
    • Get in touch with your spiritual side. Find meaning and purpose.
    • Focus on being healthy, fit, and happy.

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th June 2021),midnight rambler (11th June 2021),PatColo (11th June 2021),Tumbleweed (15th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,832 Times in 4,495 Posts

SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VAERS Tracking Website

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cking-website/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,454 Posts

COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease (scivisionpub.com)

-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease Classen Immunotherapies, Inc., 3637 Rockdale Road, Manchester, MD 21102, E-mail: classen@vaccines.net. J. Bart Classen, MD* Citation: Classen JB. COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease. Microbiol Infect Dis. 2021; 5(1): 1-3. R

Development of new vaccine technology has been plagued with problems in the past. The current RNA based SARS CoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing. In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients. The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations. In the current analysis a total of sixteen UG tandem repeats (ΨGΨG) were identified and additional UG (ΨG) rich sequences were identified. Two GGΨA sequences were found. Potential G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but a more sophisticated computer program is needed to verify these. Furthermore, the spike protein, created by the translation of the vaccine RNA, binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), a zinc containing enzyme. This interaction has the potential to increase intracellular zinc. Zinc ions have been shown to cause the transformation of TDP-43 to its pathologic prion configuration. The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases. The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit

Thanks

Mass death is coming

Pfizer Confirms COVID-Vaccinated People Can ‘Shed’ Spike Proteins And Harm The Unvaccinated
    May 4, 2021 By CFT Team -- 128 Comments

A new study has confirmed that people who have been vaccinated against COVID produce excessive spike proteins that are capable of passing the Blood Brain Barrier causing irreparable damage to the brain — and Pfizer’s own documents warn that vaccinated people actually shed these excessive spike proteins putting the unvaccinated at risk for harm:

In their latest issue brief, America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) warned how spike proteins resulting from experimental COVID-19 gene therapy vaccines have the capacity to 1.) pass through the “blood-brain barrier” causing neurological damage, 2.) be “shed” by the vaccinated, bringing about sickness in unvaccinated children and adults, and 3.) cause irregular vaginal bleeding in women.

Released last week and titled “Identifying Post-vaccination Complications & Their Causes: an Analysis of Covid-19 Patient Data,” the stated purpose of the document is “to provide additional information for concerned citizens, health experts, and policymakers about adverse events and other post-vaccination issues resulting from the three experimental COVID-19 vaccines currently administered under EUA (emergency use authorization)” by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The non-profit organization highlighted the thousands of adverse events which are related to these “vaccines” and captured by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). “Yet these complications have received a fraction of the attention paid to J&J’s blood-clotting controversy,” they lamented with dismay, asking, “Why?”

In taking a closer look at this data, AFLDS presents “some major categories of concern as-yet publicly unaddressed by either the FDA or CDC,” asserting that failure of these regulators “to consider these and other ‘known unknowns’ is a dereliction of basic medical research.”

They breakout their general categories of concern as shown below:

First, there are significant fears regarding the wide distribution of these new vaccines, which employ a new technology and remain only experimental without full approval from the FDA. Instead of employing an attenuated antigen response – as happens with conventional vaccines – these experimental agents introduce something called a “spike protein” into one’s system.

“It takes years to be sure something new is safe,” the AFLDS document confirms. “No one knows definitively the long-term health implications for the body and brain, especially among the young, related to this spike protein. In addition, if documented problems with the protein do arise, there will never be any way to reverse the adverse effects in those already vaccinated.”

Second, unlike conventional vaccines, these spike proteins, along with “lipid nanoparticles” have the capacity to pass through the “blood-brain barrier” which provides special protection for these sensitive areas of the body.

“There simply has not been enough time to know what brain problems and how often a brain problem will develop from that,” the document warns.

Risks from such penetration include “chronic inflammation and thrombosis (clotting) in the neurological system, contributing to tremors, chronic lethargy, stroke, Bell’s Palsy and ALS-type symptoms. The lipid nanoparticles can potentially fuse with brain cells, resulting in delayed neuro-degenerative disease. And the mRNA-induced spike protein can bind to brain tissue 10 to 20 times stronger than the spike proteins that are (naturally) part of the original virus.”

Third, as these experimental vaccines produce many trillions of spike proteins in their recipients, these vaccinated individuals “can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts,” causing disease in them.

In an email correspondence with LifeSiteNews, Dr. Simone Gold, the founder of AFLDS, directed this writer to an April 29 tweet where she posted a document from Pfizer’s experimental trials in which the pharmaceutical giant “acknowledges this mechanism” of potential shedding, she wrote.

As the document states, one can be “exposed to [the] study intervention due to environmental exposure,” including “by inhalation or skin contact” with someone involved in the study, or with another who has been exposed in the same way.

And this, according to AFLDS, can be dangerous. As the issues brief continues, “the spike proteins are pathogenic (‘disease causing’) just like the full virus.” Furthermore, these “spike proteins bind more tightly than the fully intact virus” and thus cases around the world of “pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages have been reported in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated.” Such shedding also “appears to be causing wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons.”

In addition, other more serious dangers to even the unvaccinated are possible due to the fact that these “spike proteins can cross the blood brain barrier, unlike traditional vaccines.”

Fourth, such shedding leaves children vulnerable if they are in proximity to parents and teachers who have received these experimental vaccines. While the threat of COVID-19 to the young is rightly described as “irrelevant,” including a 99.997% survival rate for those under 20 years of age, AFLDS is concerned some children may become symptomatic due to such proximity to the vaccinated. At such point there is a danger that “public health bureaucrats” might use such cases to “speculate that a child’s illness is related to a SARS-CoV-2 ‘variant,’” when it is a result of contact with vaccinated adults.

“Our other concern is that children could develop long-term chronic autoimmune disease including neurological problems due to the fact that children have decades ahead of them and trillions of the spike proteins mentioned above.”

Fifth, “AFLDS is aware of thousands of reports involving vaginal bleeding, post-menopausal vaginal bleeding, and miscarriages following COVID-19 vaccination as well as anecdotal reports of similar adverse events among those in close contact with the vaccinated.” While at this point the independent physicians organization “cannot comment definitively on the close contacts” other than to mention they “have heard reports of this worldwide,” the many reported incidents of post-vaccination vaginal bleeding establishes a clear “connection between the vaccine and irregular bleeding.”

“Despite this clear-cut evidence, menstrual-cycle changes were not listed among the FDA’s common side effects in its phase-three clinical participants. Women’s reproductive health needs to be taken seriously rather than waved away by agenda-driven public health officials,” the brief reads.

Finally, acknowledging the “irrepressible economic incentive among pharmaceutical companies” to market unnecessary and dangerous childhood COVID vaccines, boosters, and the like, AFLDS insists “Public health experts should stop and assess data on possible vaccine side effects and related post-vaccination questions before it is too late.”

So Pfizer’s own internal report (on page 69) warns health care workers about being exposed to people who have been vaccinated — which is rather ironic considering most health care workers are required to be vaccinated themselves.

Anyone walking in to a hospital or doctor’s office will be exposed to the spike proteins being shed by virtually the entire staff of workers — but the concentrations will be low compared to what is in the blood streams of the vaccinated.

Of course, the amount of spike proteins you could actually breathe in is miniscule compared to the amount that these vaccines are programming vaccinated people’s bodies to manufacture — non-stop 24/7.

A recent study confirms that the spike proteins produced by the mRNA vaccines can indeed cause serious health problems as they continuously build up in the vaccinated.

As literally trillions of these spike proteins build up and overwhelm your body, your internal organs will begun to shut down and your brain will stop functioning — which is why a U.K. government report is predicting a huge percentage of doubly vaccinated people will be dying in the coming “Third Wave” of the fake pandemic.

This coming massive death toll will, of course, be blamed on new, exotic-sound virus “variant” — or better yet, “scare-iants” — and the “selfish unvaccinated.”

Needless to say, it would behoove everyone who is unvaccinated to avoid extended exposure to the vaccinated, especially in confined spaces.

The entire world has never been deceived on such a massive scale.

It would appear that Satan indeed has been loosed from his prison — and he knows his time is short to make this final move to dominate this world before he is destroyed.

Are we witnessing the promised end?

https://christiansfortruth.com/confi...-unvaccinated/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th June 2021),monty (15th June 2021),Tumbleweed (15th June 2021)

Thanks

Listen to the audio

‘Worse Than the Disease’ – Dr. Stephanie Seneff Sounds Off on Covid Jab After Shocking Jump in Vaccine Deaths Reported at VAERS Tracking Site (AUDIO)
    By Cristina Laila
    Published June 14, 2021 at 9:53pm

Dr. Stephanie Seneff sounded off on the Covid jab on Monday during an interview with Rose Unplugged 1320 AM WJAS.

Dr. Seneff went into great detail on how toxic the spike protein is and how the vaccine forces the body to make lots of the spike protein: “[The vaccines] are making a spike protein that has been edited…it’s not a normal version of the spike protein, it’s been modified.”

The doctor explained the potential long term illnesses that could occur from getting the vaccine from inflammation in the brain to heart problems.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.

That number is now at 5,997.

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

The doctor predicted an increase in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.

This interview with Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a must listen.

AUDIO: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-site-audio/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Mass death is coming

Pfizer Confirms COVID-Vaccinated People Can ‘Shed’ Spike Proteins And Harm The Unvaccinated
    May 4, 2021 By CFT Team -- 128 Comments

A new study has confirmed that people who have been vaccinated against COVID produce excessive spike proteins that are capable of passing the Blood Brain Barrier causing irreparable damage to the brain — and Pfizer’s own documents warn that vaccinated people actually shed these excessive spike proteins putting the unvaccinated at risk for harm:

In their latest issue brief, America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) warned how spike proteins resulting from experimental COVID-19 gene therapy vaccines have the capacity to 1.) pass through the “blood-brain barrier” causing neurological damage, 2.) be “shed” by the vaccinated, bringing about sickness in unvaccinated children and adults, and 3.) cause irregular vaginal bleeding in women.

So Pfizer’s own internal report (on page 69) warns health care workers about being exposed to people who have been vaccinated — which is rather ironic considering most health care workers are required to be vaccinated themselves.
    And FWIW. Dr. Roger Hodgkinson (Canadian Pathologist) suggests one way the vaxxed may harm the unvaxxed is if the spike proteins gather in the sweat glands and then they are aerosolized in the sweat. He's not 100% certain, but suggests this as a theory, so at minimum, it might be smart to stay away from sweaty vaxxed people. (Dr. Roger Hodgkinson info posted on the self-spreading vax/bioweapon thread)

Covid-19 As Luciferian "Virology;" A Christian Objection

https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/c...ian-virology-a (fyi- Rappoport has mentioned Celia Farber before--apparently, back in the days of the HIV/AIDS scam, she was out there also trying to expose the lies and fraud)

Simply, these theologians are in apostasy. It is as short as that. What does that mean? It means that they have lost their faith.”
    Malachi Martin, The Kingdom Of Darkness
    19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I don’t know about you but I am spiritually ill from dealing* with (*thinking about, writing about, reporting, discussing, opposing) “Covid-19—” a name so repulsive I hesitate to ever type it again. It is such a desecration to the human mind and soul I have considered simply refusing to address it forever after. I almost feel I am saying a minor ‘hail satan’ every time I say its manufactured name, (code) which doubles as a Domination spell.

Still, here I am addressing it. I suppose we must, for now.

Before this Beast of Beasts lunged at us, it actually took our measurements, probably over decades. Looking back, one can discern the way it scoped us, watched us, programmed us, made us “believe in” absurdities like air-borne contagion between healthy people of a respiratory virus from bats in China, with no evidence of any kind (to this day.) That’s the evil genius of the deception: The fact that it needed no proof. As with its older sibling “HIV,” it came fully weaponized with political correctness transposed onto post-modernist pandemioligy. There’s no biology in it, no sanity, no decency, no virus, for that matter. You know all this. It’s a spectacular Guilt Trip. An accusation of All against All.
    (Who is the accuser in the Bible?)

“HIV/AIDS” was the same way: Accusation was its sole activity.
    Proof of HIV’s existence was, shockingly, lacking. To wit:
    http://www.theperthgroup.com

Deja Vu:

I wrote about the 22 scientists who have fought, in vain so far, to compel evidence of SARS-Cov 2’s existence here:

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/03/ten-fatal-errors-scientists-attack-paper-that-established-global-pcr-driven-lockdown/

Covid 19 shares with its equally evil older sibling that perfectly diabolical quality of having no boundaries, borders, qualities, beginnings or endings—only its own infinitely elastic self-serving asphyxiations. NO it’s never “over,” NO there is no "“normal,” NO, life will never return, even with 4 vaccines and 3 masks, and NO, Dr. Fauci “can’t say for sure”….anything!

One thing I have noticed about Anthony Fauci: He speaks in fractal patterns. He says nothing that follows an arc. His utterances start in the middle, fan out in both directions, flank all exits, and return to the middle, somehow. And then he nods, knowingly.
    What is he saying? Nobody knows, yet his Oracular powers only increase among the deceived. It brings to mind what may be my favorite Bible passage:

Let your Yes be simply Yes, and your No be simply No; anything more than that comes from the evil one.

Matthew 5:37

The entire situation is extremely abusive and intolerable. Yet we tolerate it, day in and day out.

Christianity, I maintain, can not co-exist with Luciferian Virology*. (*Rooted in fear, designed to destroy life, liberty, family, faith, and to send all souls into slavery and despondency. Anything that uses fear, control, and domination is actually classified as witchcraft. It is, as Derek Prince always stressed, “not of the Holy Spirit.” Prince told us: ‘God never dominates.’) God is only interested in your free will, as paradoxical as that may seem to those who have rejected Christianity without studying it.

So we have Christianity on the one hand and what I call Luciferian “Virology” on the other. The latter has now leveled a severe crippling blow to the former. Can Christianity survive Covid? Well of course. The battle has been won and will remain won.
    But much of what believed itself to be Christianity will have betrayed it, in the name of Covid-19. I know that is a big claim, and maybe even an outrageous one. But hear me out:

Either you accept God’s goodness, and the utter perfection of all he created, OR, you think he can botch up the divine plan such that one unfortunate day in Wuhan, a “virus” can jump from a bat to humans and now we head to hell in a hand-basket. We’re all gonna die unless Bill Gates injects “every last human being on earth,” not once but consistently for the rest of our lives. (And if he doesn’t block the sun, we also may well all die, according to his extremely sick mind.)

How long have humans existed? Well, in the year 2020, the Creator must have been asleep at the wheel. Everything just stopped working in the direction of life being life being life, right?

Just like with “HIV.” To believe these Lysenkoist fantasies, it is necessary first to reject God’s biology in its entirety, to declare him a resolute failure, in fact, one who produces viral mass murderers on a regular basis!

Here is an interesting image:

How exactly is Moderna planning to show up here and make things better?

To reject the Good News, the truth, the “overwhelming evidence” of symbiosis and cellular self regulation and repair; To reject the Good News that your body was made to live, that “viruses” are waste carriers working perpetually to help you. In other words, to accept a dark, inverted story, like some Grimm’s Fairy Tale.

And who were among the first to accept it? The Churches!

Like mine, for example—Times Square Church in New York City—a Church famous for its origin story, and its capacity to weather all secular, decadent storms, from Times Square.

Our Pastor, Pastor Conlan, told us one Sunday morning a year ago, as Covid was descending, that today we would not be greeting or touching one another down by the alter; that instead we could nod, or, he joked, or greet one another with the chicken-elbow greeting. As people wandered out of the Church, disoriented, I had an overwhelming urge to run backstage and find him and ask him if he knew what he had just done: Is it possible he had betrayed his own faith, betrayed the Church, betrayed the Gospels, and dare I say Christ himself? My own thoughts struck me possibly “crazy.” A bit much.

And yet, can we picture Jesus saying:

“Love thy neighbor as thyself, unless of course you may catch a Corona Virus from him, in which case stay a good six feet away and wear a mask.” If not, then why are Christians so incapable of mounting a protest that is of the faith, instead of of the enemy?

“Back in biblical times, leprosy was considered a very serious disease with many social and religious implications. Lepers were considered unclean and were separated from others. The law required that a leper stay excluded from society. The leper described in Mark 1:40-45 breached this code by approaching Jesus, and Jesus violates it by touching the leper.
    A man with leprosy came to Him and begged Him on his knees, ‘If you are willing, you can make me clean.’ He reached out His hand and touched the man. ‘I am willing,’ He said. ‘Be clean!’ Immediately the leprosy left Him, and he was cleansed.”

[Excuse font change.]

Cont:

“This leper did not doubt his faith that Jesus’ power was absolute. He was determined to reach Him, despite the large crowd and despite his disease. Coming before Jesus was his only hope, so he did what was necessary to overcome his disadvantages. And Jesus heals him.

The leper broke social conventions and the law in his desperate attempt to get help. Regulations governing those suffering from leprosy required that they keep distant from those who were not afflicted, but this man came right up to Jesus and faithfully asked for help. In Leviticus 5:3, there’s a law forbidding anyone to touch a leper. But Jesus knows our hearts, not our afflictions.

What can we learn from this miracle? Jesus reached out and touched people with immeasurable love without uncertainty. He embraced the leper without hesitation. How long had it been since the leper felt the grasp of another hand? There had been no kiss, no hug, no handshake, no touch of another person all the years of his leprosy. This lonely outcast sought the embrace of his Savior.

The touch of Jesus was an outward sign of compassion in the heart of the Lord for this man as well as all of us—God’s children. It is all because of His incredible love for us that He reaches out to make contact with us, regardless of our uncleanly heart or soul.”
    This passage is from the Osprey Observer, but can you guess in which year?

Would any Christian write such things today? Hardly. Not touching people, for purposes of personal “safety” and hopes of life-extension, even social “responsibility” has worked its way into the very heart of the new post-Covid Christian theology, in all denominations.
    They forgot who they were, just like that, as soon as Anthony Fauci and the Virus Nanny State snapped its fingers. They chose being Public Health Goody Two Shoes over being Christians.

Christians aren’t supposed to give a second thought to extending their lives to the last possible hour. It’s unseemly, (whether you are a Christian or not.) In fact, it’s rather selfish, materialist. (“I have better absence of cooties and don’t want to be subjected to yours, neighbor, friend, mother, father—”) (Ah! Germ Theory! Contagion Theology! You are Of the Evil One!)

Obsession with how long we live—that is the domain of the eugenicist atheists. The Gates crowd. The trans-humanists.

As Russian poet Marina Tsvetaeva put it: “To the atheist, there is nothing except the earth and its organization.”

I will not return to my Church, even if I did live in New York. I may as well go to a parking garage—it no longer feels like a Church. Every time I check on their updates, they’re talking about perhaps one person on staff who tested positive on a (meaningless) PCR test and how “safe” they need to be before they can re-open. As if they were auditioning for a grant from the NYC Dept of Health.

I’m a relatively new Christian, not a seasoned one. I can’t speak from deep knowledge or experience but this much even I know: Christianity does not teach the doctrine of “save yourself.” We care about the life after this one. We are not supposed to differentiate between our own plight and that of our neighbor or fellow citizen. What happened to all that? The whole world has gone barking mad, the Christians straight along with the doom-cult virus Globalists. They all speak now with one droning voice: Wear a mask, maintain social distance, get vaccinated.

Vaccinated
    ?

With a gene transfer technology that its purveyors call “the software of life?”

A close friend, I’ll call her “T,” who is Catholic and a pathologist, was interested in my germinating thoughts on what anti-genetic determinism geneticist Dr. Richard Strohman once told me is called “The Machine Model of Biology.” This is essentially the moment in history, around the end of WW1, when a silent war begins between Atheism and Christianity in biology.

”They kicked God out of Biology,” Strohman told me. “And they decided to never let him back in again.”

They thought that since the human is a machine, and they are engineers (as well as Gods,) no reason they couldn’t ultimately create life, by reverse engineering.

It is the same moment when eugenics is flourishing, and we are about to enter the Epoch Of Genetics and Worship of The Genome. T asked me to formalize some thoughts, and I share here an outtake from my first email to her.

“What was it you said,” she asked, “about mRNA injections being an attack on God?” I replied:

”I think the line was something like this: "It's a direct attack on God."

Or, "It's a direct hit on God."

Why?

Moderna outright calls its genetic transfer technology "the software of life," which is where the GRAVE insult to and repudiation of the creator comes in. (Not that God gets "insulted" but you understand what I mean.)
    Displacing God's biology with this weird synthetic biology, by way of the hijacking of RNA, which is central to God's miracle.

Strohman told me it was precisely the miraculous they declared war on.

Professor James A. Shapiro noted: 'Molecular analysis has confirmed the generality of Barbara McClintock's revolutionary discoveries of internal systems for genome repair and genome restructuring. I would add that such repair systems do not stop at the borders of a cell in multicellular organisms--they extend to the whole of the organism. Cells produce clouds of 'hundreds of' defensive vesicles whenever they are challenged, 'in response to danger signals.'

Shapiro wrote: 'The expectation of its pioneers was that molecular biology would confirm the reductionist, mechanical view of life. However, the actual result of molecular studies of heredity, cell biology, and multicellular development has been to reveal a realm of sensitivity, communication, computation and indescribable complexity.' He also said: 'The conceptual changes in biology (since the work of McClintock was recognized) are comparable in magnitude to the transition from classical physics to relativistic and quantum physics.'

Fear Of The Invisible, Janine Roberts, pp 232 (good book)

"I call it an invention of the devil, this technology."

Richard Strohman (interview with me, 2000, speaking on the subject of "gene therapy,”) then having experienced it first highly publicized murder, that of 18 year old Jesse Gelsinger, and its first fall from grace. This dark early history has now been erased.

Covid-19 “vaccines” are gene therapy, more accurately, synthetic experimental genetic programming “technology.” The hubris of which, for anybody who knows what is known about God’s biological symphony, is almost so overwhelming as to make it impossible to believe.
    I would give just about anything to be able to call Richard Strohman and talk to him again, but he has passed on. I will be re-producing portions of my interviews with him in future posts.

I hope these writings leave you, reader, feeling less afraid, if you are afraid of “Covid-19.” Have faith in your body, give thanks to your hard working, perfectly brilliant, symbiotic cellular cosmos. It’s on your side. Its whole existence is designed to keep you alive. It does not collapse from an encounter with a “Corona Virus” (if such things even arrive from the outer world, and enter us, which I have begun to doubt.)

The number one predictor of pneumonia in the world is poverty. Nigeria is at the top of the list; Finland is at the bottom.

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/influenza-pneumonia/by-country/

They don’t ever want you to make the connection between poverty, (exploitation and colonialism) malnutrition, and sickness. They want you to think everything revolves around “novel pathogens,” the weaponization of which co-incidentally earn the Plutocrat depopulation elites trillions, this time around. Not billions—trillions.

—Celia Farber

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (15th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 850 Posts

Coronavirus doesn't exist. I don't know why you people keep giving something that lacks existence any time at all.

Is it entertaining to speculate on that which is not?

https://youtu.be/fmZKUqhpuDY