Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,236 of 1236

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 4,077 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Are you telling us we're trapped like rats?

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (Yesterday),Tumbleweed (Yesterday),woodman (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 4,077 Posts

this latest which Tim Kelly posted today doesn't say a word re The MuhRONA! in the desc, nor have I put in the 1h 44m to listen yet; but safe bet MuhRONA is threaded throughout, so posting it here.

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2021.05.04

Tim Kelly on Vendée Radio

Dr E. Michael Jones, Tim Kelly, Mike from Restoring the Faith media and Steve Cunningham join a panel discussion on 'the Apotheosis of Oligarchy' in 2021 with reference to the oligarch capture of nearly all western institutions; 'the ecclesiastical structure' (part of the human hierarchy of the Catholic Church), the media, corporations, medical authorities, the courts, cultural bodies, 'NGOs' and of course political and government organisations.
    They examine this 'full-spectrum dominance' through a variety of cultural, political and spiritual lenses.
    Timothy's Podcasts

Download
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (Today)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 1,999 Posts

^^Looks to be a good one. Owe you big time for turning me on to Kelly. His work is very important. I've been hoping he could get on some guests like some of the doctors that are being posted on the videos here and elsewhere. He and Joe do a good job beating the drums on his weekly 'Powers and Principalities'.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (Today),PatColo (Yesterday)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Looks to be a good one. Owe you big time for turning me on to Kelly. His work is very important. I've been hoping he could get on some guests like some of the doctors that are being posted on the videos here and elsewhere. He and Joe do a good job beating the drums on his weekly 'Powers and Principalities'.
    I'm a huge fan of Tim Kelly's podcast too. I always listen to his shows with Joe Atwill (who I actually found before I found Tim). And Tim has lots of great guests, some of whom I've never heard of before. And what I really like about him is that he has a wide range of knowledge and has introduced me to new info. Years ago, he had a private investigator on about OJ and other stuff, and that really opened my eyes and caused me to look into things further (I ended up completely changing my mind on that case and I was someone who thought he got away with a double murder--turns out there was so much hidden, including the fact that Ron JEW Goldman was hardly an innocent bystander/good samaritan)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

woodman (Today)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Tim Kelly's podcast too. I always listen to his shows with Joe Atwill (who I actually found before I found Tim). And Tim has lots of great guests, some of whom I've never heard of before. And what I really like about him is that he has a wide range of knowledge and has introduced me to knew info. Years ago, he had a private investigator on about OJ and other stuff, and that really opened my eyes and caused me to look into things further (I ended up completely changing my mind on that case and I was someone who thought he got away with a double murder--turns out there was so much hidden, including the fact that Ron JEW Goldman was hardly an innocent bystander/good samaritan)
    He is extremely knowledgeable. Pat introduced me to his podcasts a couple of years ago. Tim said his first guest was Dave McGowen who wrote "Inside the LC, the Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation". McGowen was awesome and it is a shame he is not here to comment on this insane takeover of our world. I need to find that first interview and listen.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (Today)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    He is extremely knowledgeable. Pat introduced me to his podcasts a couple of years ago. Tim said his first guest was Dave McGowen who wrote "Inside the LC, the Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation". McGowen was awesome and it is a shame he is not here to comment on this insane takeover of our world. I need to find that first interview and listen.
    If you find that interview with Dave McGowan, please post it--I'm a big fan of his too. Deanna Spingola had him on a number of times. I never read his Laurel Canyon book, but heard interviews on it. Dave apparently called 9/11 a false flag the day after--so super smart guy. And I loved his work on the moon hoax. IMO, the best show he did was with John B Wells on the Boston Bombing Hoax, and I think it was after that show that he got a threat or someone wondered if TPTB would kill him.