Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1467

Thread: Coronavirus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,987 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    https://gab.com/TRUNEWS/posts/106172749091638527

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announces anyone who gets the covid shot will receive a free beer.

This is how desperate they are to get people inoculated.

^ https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status...69510612467716

I just checked the replies--what a bunch of brainwashed IDIOTS, complaining that they already got the vax (bioweapon injection to shorten their lives or turn them into cyborgs) and missed out on the beer. I didn't see any sane, truth-telling comments about these shots being genetic modifications and bioweapons. This is why I have to get out of this state--too many brainwashed here. I don't see any hope. There's a guy (Singh) who is running for GOP Governor, and is campaigning AGAINST the covid vaccine passport, but no doubt the corrupt, worthless GOP are going to give it to some other guy Jack C. who is completely WORTHLESS and supports the indoor masking.

In the replies, I saw a comment that might be where they go with the propaganda: blaming the unvaxxed for BS variants/mutations:

Just wait til we all need boosters because of mutations from covidiots not getting the jab.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2021),PatColo (4th May 2021),Tumbleweed (4th May 2021),woodman (4th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I just checked the replies--what a bunch of brainwashed IDIOTS, complaining that they already got the vax (bioweapon injection to shorten their lives or turn them into cyborgs) and missed out on the beer. I didn't see any sane, truth-telling comments about these shots being genetic modifications and bioweapons. This is why I have to get out of this state--too many brainwashed here. I don't see any hope. There's a guy (Singh) who is running for GOP Governor, and is campaigning AGAINST the covid vaccine passport, but no doubt the corrupt, worthless GOP are going to give it to some other guy Jack C. who is completely WORTHLESS and supports the indoor masking.

In the replies, I saw a comment that might be where they go with the propaganda: blaming the unvaxxed for BS variants/mutations:
    Just wanted to add another thought on all of this, which is that this whole free beer stunt seems like desperation on the part of the bioweapon injection pushers. So maybe they haven't gotten the numbers they are claiming to have gotten. A couple of weeks ago, I saw something with Catherine Austin Fitts with Greg Hunter--it was a write up and she said that they haven't gotten near the numbers they are claiming, which is good for our side if true. And they are constantly running ads/PSAs for the vax.

Also, on the home phone number, the county has called 2x to leave a message about the vax, saying they are "safe and effective"--apparently the county has partnered with a couple of hospitals out here to make that message.

Totally sick that all levels of govt are working for the satanic psychopaths to bring in the NWO.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (4th May 2021),PatColo (4th May 2021),Tumbleweed (4th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,417 Times in 2,036 Posts

Those idiots will give us savvy beer drinkers a bad name. Thinking about it, they ought to be offering them Kool Aid because they have obviously already been drinking it. Drinking the Kool Aid is an apt term since I'm sure the phrase came from the Jonestown Massacre which is a very small genocide compared to what is coming.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th May 2021),Tumbleweed (4th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,551 Times in 4,170 Posts

I just checked the replies--what a bunch of brainwashed IDIOTS, complaining that they already got the vax (bioweapon injection to shorten their lives or turn them into cyborgs) and missed out on the beer. I didn't see any sane, truth-telling comments about these shots being genetic modifications and bioweapons.
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106179179123481228

RE NJ governor Murphy's tweet yesterday introducing their idiotic #ShotAndABeer campaign, & the tweet comments "absence of (visible) dissent" -- given how ALL-IN #BigTechTyranny is with this #BolshevikRevolution2Flu, actively gaslighting sheeples' perceptions re "how most people feel about XYZ" & actively censoring alt views; & given how Murphy's tweet could be expected (& BOOSTED) to "win the internet" yesterday... I fully expect twatter had a team standing by for his tweet to go live -- then the whole avalanche of comments went straight into a shadowbanned queue (visible only to the commenters) until one of the rabbis on that team could okay it for public consumption.

So all comments ref'ing the MuhRONA!™ #MadCowJab #666KillShot reality of the bioweapon will remain SB'd visible only to the commenters, who're left reading all the other "kosher-certified" comments, & feeling very 'lonely' in their reality-based view...

https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status...69510612467716
    Only 1.2K comments? HOW MANY anti-jab comments are SUPPRESSED??
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2021),monty (4th May 2021)

Thanks

Rense last night -- D. Jeffries is always a good listen; I usu pass over M. Henderson but YMMV; & hr 3 with Dr. Young was interesting, re his "Alkaline Lifestyle"-centric view re health & diseases; though I won't be puree'ing all my food to make him happy... chewing salivates ur (solid) food, prepping for ur tummy. I may take up "testing the pH of my morning urine" for a bit, just out of curiosity.

Download Hour 1 - Donald Jeffries - It's Not Getting Any Better

Download Hour 2 - Mitchell Henderson - 'What Must Be Done'

Download Hour 3 - Dr. Robert O. Young - Blood, Viruses And The 'Pandemic' Dr. Young's Scientific Articles

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

America’s Frontline Doctors: COVID-vaccinated can ‘shed’ spike protein, harming unvaccinated

As these experimental vaccines create ‘spike proteins,’ vaccinated individuals ‘can shed some of these particles to close contacts’ causing disease in them, including in children.

Mon May 3, 2021 - 1:14 pm EST

By Patrick Delaney
    FOLLOW PATRICK

LOS ANGELES, California, May 3, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — In their latest issue brief, America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) warned how spike proteins resulting from experimental COVID-19 gene therapy vaccines have the capacity to 1.) pass through the “blood-brain barrier” causing neurological damage, 2.) be “shed” by the vaccinated, bringing about sickness in unvaccinated children and adults, and 3.) cause irregular vaginal bleeding in women.

moar
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/am...g-unvaccinated

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2021)

Thanks

Aaaand the prize for best all around article re the #SpikeProteinShedding phenom goes to... CFT! Great embedded links; great wrap up following the lengthy article quote!

Unfortunately it doesn't paste well at all; littered with html coding throughout, so you'll have to read at the site.

The bit I pasted into my gab was fine, & it's been quite popular, with 23 reposts after 6 hrs now
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106179512046170801

Pfizer Confirms COVID-Vaccinated People Can Shed Spike Proteins And Harm The Unvaccinated

May 4, 2021 By CFT Team -- Leave a Comment

Thanks

62 mins https://gab.com/BusyDrT/posts/106179807660741697

Dr. Tenpenny @BusyDrT
    5h·
    I’m on LIVE right now with Canadian Frontline Nurses on “Ask the Nurses” YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TUv8u0QdI

latest from Max Igan pub'd Mon 5/3, 67 mins:
    THE WORLD IS AT WAR AND NO ONE KNOWS IT

Thanks
    Thanked 7,820 Times in 4,485 Posts

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    latest from Max Igan pub'd Mon 5/3, 67 mins:
    THE WORLD IS AT WAR AND NO ONE KNOWS IT
    ^ Max discussed & linked to this vid below pub'd 4/18/21, which still has very few views @ 2,756 atm

https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106184946825065518

@BusyDrT This vid is of (a different...) "Dr T" who saw @MaxIgan's earlier vid looking at #NanoWorms #NanoFibers in #masks under a microscope, and she felt compelled to repeat the experiment herself.

Testing 5 diff brands/models of masks, all brand new in sealed packaging, ALL were crawling w the #Morgellons-like moving #NanoBots!!

She placed the fibers onto raw meat & warmed them, & they built some kind of "lattice structure" -- hard to describe, must watch... 52 mins:

*** URGENT WARNING *** THE MASK WORMS ARE REAL !!! - DOCTOR TAKES IT A STEP FURTHER...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/p3doXBagn1zf/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (5th May 2021)