Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,420 Times in 4,086 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

^ Rapp had no guest in the segment; only him talking & analyzing the 'story'

AFAIK Rapp does a weekly infowhores solo hour; I've watched 2-3 of them, always solo talking. Can't dis him just for his AJ presence... in light of the insight he's continually brought over the years & esp wrt jooflu19 plandemic.

also AFAIK, AJ himself has been on the correct side of the plandemic in his reporting throughout; anyone aware of anything he's said/done which has raised flags? It's been a few years now that I've been unable to suffer through his VOICE, which at some point went all supermax-graveley all the time, every damn syllable! Fingernails meet chalkboard for my tender ears...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 1,895 Times in 1,354 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

AFAIK Rapp does a weekly infowhores solo hour; I've watched 2-3 of them, always solo talking. Can't dis him just for his AJ presence... in light of the insight he's continually brought over the years & esp wrt jooflu19 plandemic.

also AFAIK, AJ himself has been on the correct side of the plandemic in his reporting throughout; anyone aware of anything he's said/done which has raised flags? It's been a few years now that I've been unable to suffer through his VOICE, which at some point went all supermax-graveley all the time, every damn syllable! Fingernails meet chalkboard for my tender ears...

I stand corrected. But not much difference. AJ is off-screen understood-to-be host and Rapp is the guest.

AFAIK Rapp does a weekly infowhores solo hour; I've watched 2-3 of them, always solo talking.

Same as above. Being a show host on AJ’s show is analogous to Rapp being the approved guest.

Can't dis him just for his AJ presence... in light of the insight he's continually brought over the years & esp wrt jooflu19 plandemic.

I am not dis-ing Rapp for the reason -- “for his AJ presence.” I really am not really dis-ing Rapp at all. Without elaborating, I admitted to my long-standing bias against him and told why I have bias. Bias is not dis-ing. Admitting bias is one way I can hold to my values.

It is just that I understand how some people who have been outspoken about the plandemic would never ever be allowed or selected to be on AJ’s show, and it is the same reason that important truth speakers on 9-11 and other big events and issues over the years are not allowed or approved to be on AJ’s shows or are kicked off after those people “meet with AJ’s disapproval criteria.”

also AFAIK, AJ himself has been on the correct side of the plandemic in his reporting throughout; anyone aware of anything he's said/done which has raised flags?

Yes, AJ brought forth that important video of a county in Texas and exposed how that county is basing their “covid” policies for the county on wrongly inflated numbers of “tested positive” or “exposed people” who did were identified through false identifying and tracing policies. And I personally on this thread complimented AJ on that particular work of his.
    But exposing one, or even more, important truths about the plandemic is still not the whole important truth. It is what AJ does not speak about that are even bigger foundational truths that exist about the plandemic. There are important aspects of many false events, and I consider the plandemic a false event, that AJ won’t touch with a ten-foot pole.

AJ has an innate talent for knowing just what kind of rhetoric his public wants to hear and what kind of events where he should start speaking in certain ways. Also I believe he has sophisticated “advisors” who direct his speech and actions.

There are many many AJ has done and said over the years, and many things he has failed to do or blatant deliberate omissions, and I have observed both AJ and Rappaport from their very beginning public presentations. So I see what those things are and I see patterns.

It's been a few years now that I've been unable to suffer through his VOICE, which at some point went all supermax-graveley all the time, every damn syllable! Fingernails meet chalkboard for my tender ears...

Well, he has been throwing caution to the wind lately regarding the slim possibility of maybe getting his voice back as he has been holding First Amendment rallies in town and screaming through a bull horn at the rallies.

But when people first start waking up to how our Consitutional Republic is being flushed down the toilet, they really get sucked in by AJ’s rhetoric, but some people grow out of that and become more objective about the actual content of his rhetoric and not fall anymore for his showmanship—and some don’t.

I see the good side of AJ and sometimes I feel sorry that he got taken in by that first wife of his who was not a nice person. AJ has certain “winning ways” that appeal to conservatives and patriots, but then my stubborn traditional Catholic conservative ways seem to gradually prevent me from ever becoming a dyed in the wool fan of his. I will be objective about his work and praise it when I can. Same for Rappaport though I just do not much imbibe his work anymore.

I have not followed Rapp’s coverage of “Coronavirus” but others have posted some of his information on that here and it looks good. I was always impressed with Rapp’s intelligence and knowledge on certain medical-scientific issues, so I do not dispute that he could be putting out some good truth. So, I am not able to say what he is choosing to avoid talking about on the subject, but from listening to him from when he first came on the radio way back in the mid to late 90s I think, I think there is manipulation of the facts toward a certain ideology or perhaps agenda.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,848 Posts

fwiw- I think Rappoport has been a true warrior is exposing this corona hoax--I've read every single post of his since this started, and IMO if the rest of the world read his blog, we wouldn't be in this mess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (30th August 2020)

Thanks

It looks like the CDC is releasing its latest data that show remarkably fewer "deaths" from the "COVID-19".

A friend told me this morning that she heard on her car radio today that the CDC is saying about ten thousand, 10,000, deaths, so that story probably relates to weekly CDC data set of - link below.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

note

Table 2. Deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), pneumonia, and influenza reported to NCHS by place of death, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 8/22/2020.*
    Comorbidities
    Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities,

JSNIP4 did a video yesterday about this and since the video was about CDC data the likelihood of YouTube erasing it should be low.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDt4hd0C9BU...

13:43 video runtime

YouTube's "Authority" Source CDC update: only 6% of deaths due to corona, they only had corona
    •Aug 30, 2020
    Save
    jsnip4
    90.5K subscribers

I regard ALL of the CDC data and the NIH data and the WHO data to be big crafted lies.
    It appears now that these liars are under orders to gradually make the deaths to go way down and the probably the mask mandates etc. Why THEY may be doing this is another story. Maybe the motivation is to make out the November election to come out a certain way.

I think President Trump said somewhere that we would see the end of the plandemic matter in November, who knows?

Thanks

Push on with truth. all ye Infodemiologists !

Part 1 o 2 postings of this WHO article

https://www.who.int/news-room/featur...misinformation

Immunizing the public against misinformation
    25 August 2020

Soon after the world started getting used to the terms coronavirus and COVID-19, WHO coined another word: "infodemic" — an overabundance of information and the rapid spread of misleading or fabricated news, images, and videos. Like the virus, it is highly contagious and grows exponentially. It also complicates COVID-19 pandemic response efforts.

“We’re not just battling the virus,” said WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. “We’re also battling the trolls and conspiracy theorists that push misinformation and undermine the outbreak response.”

Proliferating misinformation — even when the content is, in a best-case scenario, harmless — can have serious and even social and lethal health ramifications in the context of a global pandemic. In some countries, rumours about impending food scarcity prompted people to stockpile supplies early on in the epidemic and caused actual shortages. In the United States of America, a person passed away from ingesting a fish tank cleaning product containing chloroquine after reports mentioned hydroxychloroquine as a possible - yet unproven - remedy for treatment of COVID-19. In the Islamic Republic of Iran, hundreds died after drinking methanol alcohol that social media messages said had cured others of the coronavirus. This is the kind of dangerous misinformation that WHO is most worried about.

Even as the world is laser-focused on the search for a safe, effective vaccine, misinformation continues to spread about immunization as well. Health experts in Germany are concerned that the country’s anti-vaccination movement may deter many people from getting immunized when a safe vaccine becomes available. A recent study that examined the vaccination views of 100 million Facebook users globally found that while the pro-vaccination camp (6.9 million people) outnumbered those against vaccination (4.2 million), the anti-vaccine group was less isolated and had more interaction with the individuals (by far the largest group, at 74.1 million) who are undecided about vaccination. These “swing vaxxers” are important to target and get on board with lifesaving vaccination.

To learn more about how WHO is taking on the infodemic fight, the United Nations Foundation caught up with Tim Nguyen on the sidelines of the world’s first infodemiology conference, which brought together world experts to discuss the developing science of managing infodemics. Nguyen’s team manages the Information Network for Epidemics (EPI-WIN), which is leading WHO work on managing infodemics.

Combing through the web of misinformation

“Infodemics have already happened in one way or another in past epidemics, but what’s happening right now is something of a global scale, where people are connected through different means and share information more quickly,” Nguyen said. “This has created a new situation where we are rethinking and reshaping our approach to managing infodemics in emergencies.”

According to a recent study evaluating English-language misinformation, the largest category of posts labeled as false or misleading by fact-checkers was content that deliberately challenged or questioned policies and actions of public officials, governments, and international institutions such as the United Nations and WHO.

One flagrant example of this is “Plandemic,” a 26-minute conspiracy theory video that falsely accuses Dr Anthony Fauci, the leading infectious disease expert in the United States, of manufacturing the virus and sending it to China. The same video falsely claims that wearing masks will lead to self-infection. More than 8 million people watched the video across social media before it was taken down.

Such content can erode public trust in the very organizations leading the fight against COVID-19. To remind the public of the primacy of science, WHO first pinpoints what kind of misinformation is floating out there and then responds with its own evidence-based guidance. The wider United Nations community has been helping amplify this information through its own anti-misinformation initiative Verified. For example, the initiative’s “Pause. Take care before you share” campaign encourages people to take time to verify sources before deciding whether to share any content online.

WHO has also been working closely with social media and technology companies to help curb some of the misinformation spreading on their platforms. In February, officials from the health agency met at Facebook’s headquarters about how to promote accurate health information about COVID-19. Now, WHO is working with more than 50 digital companies and social media platforms including TikTok, Google, Viber, WhatsApp, and YouTube to ensure that science-based health messages from the organization or other official sources appear first when people search for information related to COVID-19. Even the dating app Tinder now features WHO health reminders, because social distancing is still appropriate during a date.
    Social listening with artificial intelligence

“Countering fake news or rumours is actually only responding or mitigating when it’s too late,” said Nguyen. “What we’ve put in place in the beginning of the pandemic is what we call a social listening approach.”

WHO is working with an analytics company to incorporate social listening into its public health messaging development — a first for the Organization.

Each week, the company reviews 1.6 million pieces of information on various social media platforms, then uses machine learning to conduct searches based on a newly developed public health taxonomy to categorize information into four topics: the cause, the illness, the interventions, and the treatment. This helps WHO track public health topics that are gaining popularity and develop and tailor health messages in a timely way. Examples include “How does a pandemic end?” and “How do we know when we have a second wave of the virus?”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (31st August 2020)

Thanks

Part 2 of 2 of WHO article...

https://www.who.int/news-room/featur...misinformation

Top public health topics for 9-15 July

Machine learning also provides insights into what kinds of emotions users are experiencing. Instead of simply dividing the data by type of sentiment (positive, neutral, negative), language analytics can shed light on anxiety, sadness, denial, acceptance, and other emotions expressed in social media posts. This level of detail allows WHO to develop an effective offensive strategy and assuage the public’s concerns before misinformation can gain steam.

“What we’ve learned now, after two and a half months of doing this kind of analysis, is that there are recurring themes and topics that are coming back over and over again,” Nguyen said. “What that means to us is that we need to re-push information at different times. People may not understand it the first time when we push it, but when the questions and issues come up later, it means it’s time to push it out again.”

Not everyone has access to social media or the internet, but they remain just as prone as anyone else to being exposed to misinformation. To overcome this digital gap, WHO is working with colleagues from the UN Global Pulse initiative, which uses artificial intelligence and big data to tackle development and humanitarian issues and to apply social listening to countries where radio is a popular medium of information.

In Uganda, for example, more than half of households rely on radio for their news, and thousands of Ugandans call into local programs every day to talk about issues from the most mundane to serious topics such as health care. The Kampala branch of UN Global Pulse uses an automated speech recognition tool powered by artificial intelligence to translate the radio recordings from the local dialect into digital English text. The initiative was featured in the UN Foundation’s Innovation in Action series last year, showcasing how the UN is leveraging innovation and fresh thinking to address the world’s most pressing challenges.

Analyst listening to radio recordings to gather insights to better inform policy and messaging.© Pulse Lab Kampala

The UN Global Pulse team is now using the tool to identify COVID-related language in Uganda and any misinformation that local communities are spreading. The team found that local communities were promoting witchcraft and herbs as COVID-19 cures; there were even rumors circulating about a vaccine being manufactured in Uganda. This kind of data is invaluable for organizations such as WHO to inform their messaging and guidance development. WHO is working with the UN to scale up and pilot this project for two additional countries in sub-Saharan Africa and two in Southeast Asia.

“You need to have a certain degree of good information out there to reach populations so that they are inoculated and not susceptible to fake news or disinformation,” Nguyen said. “We believe we need to vaccinate 30% of the population with “good information,” in order to have a certain degree of ‘herd” immunity against misinformation.”

That’s where the local community becomes especially important in helping to amplify WHO’s messaging.
    Incorporating community voices

Since much misinformation originates in communities and can spread in private messaging and conversations among friends and families, WHO encourages individuals to fact-check with their loved ones when necessary. They’ve created a dedicated page of “mythbusters”, featuring fact-based answers to the most common misconceptions about COVID-19, including: whether shoes can spread the virus (very low likelihood), if hot baths can keep the new coronavirus at bay (no, and you may get burned), and if hand dryers can kill the virus (no, they don’t).

While WHO is accustomed to working with health ministries and other government bodies and officials to develop and amplify public health messaging, Nguyen said that in a crisis of the magnitude of COVID-19, a whole-of-society approach is necessary to make sure all communities are reached. For example, instead of a top-down strategy, WHO works with specific groups such as youths, journalists, and faith-based organizations to co-develop guidance that is tailored to each context and community. These groups serve as amplifiers, disseminating accurate health information to people organically.

Nguyen noted that at the global level, information needs can be very different. “Let’s take the hand-washing guidance, for example. It’s important and there’s a global recommendation for how long and the way you need to do it,” he said, “but let’s also be honest. There are certain parts of the world where it’s not possible to do it as recommended.”

Community leaders can help tailor hygiene guidance in contexts where there may not be enough water sources or soap to properly wash hands, or in cramped conditions where social distancing may seem nearly impossible. Revised guidelines co-developed by WHO and faith leaders include replacing greetings of physical contact with a simple eye contact and bow; encouraging worshippers to complete ritual ablutions at home instead of at the place of worship; and even offering tips during painful situations such as how to bury loved ones while abiding by COVID-19 restrictions.

“It’s important to work with these amplification groups that understand the people they care for much better than we do,” Nguyen said. “We’re co-developing guidance with individuals who are directly affected and can help us implement a certain practice that leads to behaviour change.”

A new UN alliance to fight the the infodemic — comprising WHO, UNESCO, the International Telecommunication Union, and UN Global Pulse — recently received just over US $4.5 million from the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund to scale its community amplifier work, social listening initiative, and other projects including the creation of a centralized fact-checking and misinformation center to provide countries with tools to address the infodemic. On 29 June, WHO also organized the world’s first infodemiology conference, which brought together scientists from diverse backgrounds to focus on the issue systematically and brainstorm science-based ways to better manage it.

“We have physicists, mathematicians, sitting with epidemiologists, with social scientists to discuss evidence-based approaches to manage the infodemic,” Nguyen said. “All of these scientific fields have their own schools of thoughts, their frames, how they do research, so it’s interesting how one perspective can help fertilize the other.”

While a vaccine and treatment for COVID-19 are not ready yet, WHO’s proactive steps are helping to neutralize the infodemic of misinformation.

“To tackle this infodemic, we need to do things differently than we have in the past,” Nguyen said. “Thanks to the leadership of Dr Tedros, we are increasingly open to innovation and to rethink the way that we are doing things.”

Thanks

To tackle this World Health Organization Infodemic, we need to do things differently than we infodemiologists have in the past,” Dachsie said.

Let's find and obtain the jpg photo of WHO Tedros president and plaster it all over this forum and anywhere else we can.

Let the war on the infodemiologists war on the those who want to lie, kill, steal and destroy all that is good in this world and this great United States of America.

Every time I hear of

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

telling us about the COVID-19 pandemic,

I think of this video about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqURJFg--oc

Skip to

10:17 to 10:54

show a few dignified photographs of
    WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

'This guy is the guy that the guy that the World Health Organization wants to turn over your health care to.' paraphrasing Mike Bara.

Look at this guy.
    He is a clown.
    He dresses up like a woman.
    He dances around at cocktail parties.

These are the kind of people that the Left would prefer that they tell you what to do every single minute of every single day.

Don't underestimate the symbolism of this.

Dean's going to tell you in a second -- Symbolism Matters. '

Also see Dachsie's post #310 in this Coronavirus thread on July 5, 2019.
    excerpt...

Director of the World Health Organization

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

This is the guy who dictates to the world, including states in the USA like Texas adopting WHO definitions and guidelines for "probable cases" and "cases."

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqURJFg--oc...

Be sure to view 10:26 on this video track. Would love to have the picture jpg location. Looks like cover of some tabloid newspaper.

Mike Bara also stated...

Tedros is someone to be judging anyone considering he likes to dress up like a teenage girl wearing Daisy Dukes and crop tops and dancing around cocktail parties with other men.
    ...What a freak! What a pervert!
    All of our major international institutions are dominated by freaks and perverts. That's the reality."

Mike Bara at 20:32
    July 1, 2020
    Real Deal Reports show

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (1st September 2020)

Thanks

This also posted in Religion/Philosophy section here.

(Many Republicans, including red state "Catholic" governors went right along with this scamdemic.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NxNQPs7Cew

10:35 video runtime

The Vortex — Arrest the Democrats

•Sep 1, 2020
    3K43Share
    Save

Church Militant
    193K subscribers
    Get the truth. Join Church Militant today: https://bit.ly/37rYn55 The Vortex, Headlines, The Download, Mic'd Up and more Catholic content!

Arrest the Democrats
    The great 'scamdemic.'
    September 1, 2020 240 Comments
    Print Friendly and PDF

TRANSCRIPT

Church Militant (a 501(c)4 corporation) is responsible for the content of this commentary.

Every Democratic leader in the country should be immediately arrested and imprisoned for the nightmare they put America through these past six months over the Wuhan virus. Very quietly (with no fanfare, no press releases, no long interviews on any major media outlets), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) updated their charts on their homepage.

And pay close attention to the timing of this update by the CDC, which will become clear in a moment. About 10 days ago, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced it was going to be investigating governors that forced Wuhan patients into nursing homes.

That would include Gov. Cuomo in New York and Gov. Whitmer here in Michigan. Thousands and thousands of patients were officially recorded as having died from the disease in those homes. And then — lo and behold — the CDC very quietly, just a couple days after the DOJ announcement, updated its COVID death numbers to greatly reduce those who died solely from COVID.

What they updated it to is the truth at last. The truth that reveals this entire Wuhan debacle was another planned effort to get Trump. Look at this (again, right on the CDC website for the whole world to see): Of the roughly 170,000 deaths in the United States from the China virus, only 6%, about 1 in 20, were strictly from the virus.

The other 19 out of 20 occurred if and when some other disease was already present; in fact, there was often more than one disease. On average, 2.6 other serious ailments were present besides the Wuhan virus that brought about death, according to the CDC.

People died who had severe respiratory illnesses or liver failure or severe cases of diabetes, renal failure and so forth. The CDC provides a pretty comprehensive list, in fact, of all the other health issues that needed to be present on top of Wuhan to die from it.

But the question is, if someone already had severe diabetes and renal failure and respiratory illness, and then they caught Wuhan, is it accurate to say they died from Wuhan?
    What we do know is that no sooner had the Wuhan appeared than the entire Left saw and seized an opportunity for their own political gain.
    Tweet

So what's really going on here? We all know. These Marxist monsters were not only willing — but actually complicit — in destroying the greatest economy in the history of the world just to make sure Trump did not get reelected.

"Russia, Russia!" didn't work. Ukraine didn't work. Impeachment didn't work. His personal taxes didn't work. Stormy Daniels didn't work. Nothing worked against Donald "Make America Great Again" Trump. Nothing. Ah, but if the Marxists could develop a way to destroy the economy, that would be their ticket.

Then they could not only destroy the lives and livelihoods of tens of millions of Americans and run up the national debt by trillions more — but, but, but — they could then say it's really all Trump's fault because he didn't prepare correctly.

There's no way to know (big picture now), at least right now, if the Marxist Democrats actually conspired with the Marxist Chinese in the development and release of the virus in the first place. But given their level of evil (remember, they kill children by the tens of millions), why not?

Why couldn't this be some gigantic masterplan cooked up by the Marxists in Washington, D.C. and the Marxists in Beijing? Heck, given the coziness of the Beijing Marxists and the D.C. swamp Marxists with the Vatican, you can't dismiss the possibility that the evil homopredator McCarrick doesn't have his finger in all this.

Remember, Church Militant was the first to uncover last year that McCarrick was communist-trained at an indoctrination center in St. Gallen, Switzerland; he was a man who had secret offshore accounts, according to our sources, funded by the Kremlin.

Let's face it, to bring about global domination would require a global effort. World domination, the stated goal of Marxism, doesn't just happen all by itself. But since we can't know any of that definitively, at least not yet, let's lay it aside.

What we do know is that no sooner had the Wuhan appeared than the entire Left saw and seized an opportunity for their own political gain. They brought the economy to a standstill. They locked down the country, state by state. And their Marxist media allies trumpeted the narrative.

Stay home. Don't breathe. Never come outside again. Give people "free" money for the next year. Shut down the schools. Close up everything. Leave no stone unturned. The virus must be eradicated from every cellar, every chimney, every mailbox in America.

No one is safe: People will die by the millions. Tens of millions. There was and still is no end of the hysteria. Every day, the COVID News Network, CNN, is right there with what amounts to a fake body count (rather, actually is a fake body count because no distinction is made between those who died from the virus and those who died from a combination of many things).

Ninety-four percent of people listed as dying from Wuhan actually died from Wuhan and three other diseases acting in combination with each other. To skip over that inconvenient fact should result in complicit media being arrested and put on trial and then imprisoned for the rest of their natural-born days.

They abused their power, their "journalistic" freedom so wickedly that they brought about enormous suffering — and even death — to untold numbers of Americans. They caused suicides, mental illnesses, drug and alcohol addiction and people's failure to seek medical help for fear of being near a hospital.

And all along, the Democrats and their media pals lied to you, deceived you, drove you to near panic — all for the sole purpose of getting Trump. They drummed up and manufactured a "scamdemic" and made you pay the cost. None of them were touched by the consequences of their own evil — just tens of millions of others.

Let this sink in: Only 6% actually died directly from Wuhan. Six percent. That's approximately 10,000 people. Tragic, of course, but a small number (relatively speaking). The other 160,000 died from a combination of multiple diseases; Wuhan was just one in the mix.

You've been lied to by the Democrats and the media. Many of your lives have been destroyed, your businesses wiped out, your families left under crushing economic conditions. There is no end to the evil the Democrats will inflict on anyone to accomplish their goal.

They would gun you down in the streets if they thought it would help, and that is precisely what they will do if they win in November. This party, at least the leadership, is not composed of Americans. They are straight-up communists who want America destroyed.

And, for the Catholics listening to this, remember: Many of the U.S. hierarchy (the bishops and their staffs) are dyed-in-the-wool Democrats. They have no supernatural faith. They don't believe. They protect homopredator clergy. They lie to you, take your money, give no care whatsoever about the eternal destiny of you or your family.
    The election is two months away. Remember all of this. Remember in November.
    Tweet

They are straight-up Marxists who disguise themselves as social justice warriors supposedly caring for the poor. They are in league with Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and all the rest of them. That's why they never condemn them, never speak a word against them, give them the Sacred Body and Blood of Our Lord — adding sacrilege to their list of crimes.

This is a giant ideological conspiracy — if not an actual one. It is a Marxist effort to defeat Trump at all costs, even faking a pandemic. The 10,000 Americans who've died directly from Wuhan doesn't even crack the top 10 on the list of causes of death each year in America.

According to the CDC, the top 10 causes of death in America are as follows:

Heart disease: 647,457
    Cancer: 599,108
    Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
    Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
    Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
    Alzheimer's disease: 121,404
    Diabetes: 83,564
    Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672
    Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633
    Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173

Five times the number of people died from committing suicide than those who died directly from Wuhan. America, you've been had; brother, have you been had! In the calculation of the Marxists, including those in the Church, America is the last obstacle on the world stage to global domination. And Trump is the central figure espousing American greatness.

He has to go so America can be taken off the board and the era of godless Marxism can begin. The Democrats are in on this. The media is in on this. The Obama holdovers in the deep state are in on this. Black Lives Matter is in on this. Antifa is in on this. Too many bishops and clergy are in on this.

And they are all Marxists. Wake up, America, wake up. And for you duped Catholics who have allowed yourselves to be taken in by these crooked men in miters in league with all this, denied Mass and the sacraments and the normal spiritual life, you need to rise up and rise up now.

The election is two months away. Remember all of this. Remember in November.

Thanks

Thursday, September 3, 2020

The Freedom Articles

Get a Dose of the Truth

Alternative Media | Independent News

https://thefreedomarticles.com/same-...lu-2020-covid/

https://thefreedomarticles.com/same-...lu-2020-covid/

thefreedomarticles.com

1976 Swine Flu and 2020 COVID Fake Pandemic Similarities

Published 3 weeks ago on August 11, 2020
    11-14 minutes

Fake Pandemic Re-Run: there are marked similarities between the 1976 swine flu and the 2020 COVID scamdemics.

The 1976 Swine Flu Pandemic
    is interesting to look back upon now in the light of Operation Coronavirus. There has been a series of pandemics in recent history (take the last 100 years) with very similar blueprints, patterns and agendas to the manufactured COVID crisis. With the 1918-1919 flu pandemic, for instance, there is credible evidence that it was not caused by a “Spanish” strain of the flu, but rather by vaccinated American soldiers coming from a military base in Kansas, and/or increases in the Earth’s electrification as laid out by Arthur Firstenberg. As briefly touched upon in previous articles, German virologist Dr. Stefan Lanka exposed the 2005 H5N1 bird flu “pandemic” which resulted in under 300 deaths worldwide, despite “David Nabarro, the newly appointed Senior United Nations System Coordinator for Avian and Human Influenza, [warning] the world that an outbreak of avian influenza could kill 5 to 150 million people” according to Wikipedia. Let’s take a closer look at the 1976 swine flu pandemic and the staggering parallels between it and the current coronavirus scamdemic.
    1976 Swine Flu Scared People into Getting a Vaccine for No Good Reason
    Bill Gates has publicly signaled the endgame of the scamdemic – a COVID vaccine. We know it’s coming. Gates even recently admitted in a MSM interview (around the 12:00 minute mark) that “we don’t know if these vaccines will work.” Has there ever been a good reason to take a vaccine? This 60 Minutes clip exposes the horrific fallout from the 1976 swine flu vaccine. Interestingly, at around the 4:00 minute mark, the report talks of how the mysterious swine flu first emerged at a military base in Fort Dix, New Jersey … leading me to wonder: were US soldiers the victim of some kind of experimentation, just as they were in 1918 and probably countless other times? Were they chosen as the means by which to bring this new “pandemic” into the world, to meet the agendas of Big Pharma profits, governmental control and depopulation? The 60 Minutes report further reveals how the CDC rolled out the swine flu vaccine on the American people at a time where there were only reported but no confirmed cases (worldwide) and how they used deception on the consent form (stating they had tested the vaccine but refusing to reveal they tested a different vaccine than the one being administered). The CDC also didn’t disclose the true possible effects of the vaccine – neurological disorders like Guillain-Barré syndrome (similar to paralysis), which afflicted the woman featured at the start of the clip.
    This article The Great 1976 Swine-Flu Caper by Pastor Sheldon Emry is incredibly revealing given what has been happening with COVID (the linked article is a little hard to read however if you can find the original print as I have, you will see it contains newspaper clippings to back up what Emry states. The newspaper excerpts show how the mass media was actively and shamelessly collaborating to hype the fear and sell the vaccine):
    “Dr. Archie Kalokerinos, a noted Australian physician with extensive experience with flu vaccines in Australia, told an audience of doctors in Los Angeles in September of 1976 that the U.S. Government’s swine flu immunization program was “A plan for mass murder.” Dr. Kalokerinos had written a book on his findings in Australia that flu vaccine was killing half the babies in his district! … Dr. J. Anthony Morris, the government’s most experienced flu researcher has said, “The swine flu is not contagious and is not a killer.” He warned that the vaccine could induce greater diseases and, “We can predict that more and more tragedies related to the vaccine will come to light.” He called the inoculation program a “potential virological nightmare.” When Dr. Morris released a public warning to the Washington, D.C. newspapers in July, 1976, government agents entered his laboratory, killed all animals he used in vaccine research, destroyed the vaccine research records of him and his staff and fired him! The government then went ahead with the mass inoculation program, lying to the American people and saying there was “No evidence the vaccine was dangerous.”
    The evidence that the “swine flu epidemic” was a total hoax, and that the vaccine itself not only is useless but actually infects people with other disease, is so overwhelming at this point that we can arrive at no other conclusion than that THIS WAS A WELL-PLANNED ATTACK ON THE HEALTH AND LIVES OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS … Dr. J. Anthony Morris, 25 years of experience testing long-range effects of vaccines for the U.S. Bureau of Biologics: “The people who initiated the program used a man-made virus to produce the vaccine. We don’t know ANYTHING about it – yet they indiscriminately began pumping this POTENTIAL VIROLOGICAL NIGHTMARE already into the arms of 40 million innocent Americans. We’re already seeing examples of what tragic things can happen as a result.” … Dr. Ernest C. Herrman, Jr., professor of microbiology at the University of Illinois: “We have a vaccine which NO ONE CAN BACK UP AS SAFE.” Dr. Herrman, speaking of U.S. officials in H.E.W.: “They’ve lied from the beginning because they said it’s effective and they have no evidence of that. None of the people (in the tests) were ever infected by influenza virus – so they never proved its effectiveness.” Dr. Hubert Ratner, a Chicago area health official for 25 years: “The vaccine isn’t any good … The CDC knows it, and we know it.”
    Dr. Cyril Wecht, chief medical examiner, Allegheny County, Pa., who performed autopsies on 3 victims: “The government is doing everything possible to make sure there are some cases labeled swine flu to justify their massive immunization program and the catastrophe associated with it.” … Dr. Archie Kalokernios, Australian physician who wrote a book on how mass immunization programs in Australia killed one-half of the Aborigine babies: “Immunization can cause sudden death. They say the serum [the swine vaccine] has been tested. I say that is bunk and my beliefs are backed by companies making the drug who refuse to sell it unless the government insulates them against death and damage claims.” Dr. Kalokerinos further stated that every undernourished or ill person would be especially susceptible to injury or death from the vaccine, and said inoculating individuals without a prior physical examination made the program “a plan for mass murder.” (As readers know, it was exactly the old and the ill who were urged to get the shots by government and news media!) Congressman Larry McDonald (D.-Ga.), who is a doctor: ’’Certain elements are trying to make this thing look like we’re in imminent danger, when the truth is that no proof of swine flu being passed from person to person exists” (i.e., it is NOT contagious!).”
    Key Similarities Between the 1976 Swine Flu and the 2020 COVID “Pandemics”
    The 1976 swine flu “pandemic” had many of the elements of the COVID “pandemic”, including:
    – reports that a new strange virus has emerged which crossed species from animal to human (despite doctors such as Dr. Stefan Lanka, Dr. Andrew Kaufman and Dr. Andrew Cowan stating there is no evidence that a virus can cross species like this);
    – cases dubiously labeled as swine flu without much evidence;
    – mass media amplification and fearmongering regarding the severity of the “problem”;
    – the CDC (basically a giant vaccine company as Robert Kennedy Jr. put it) behind the rollout and promotion of the vaccine;
    – reports of a shortage of vaccines as a slick marketing technique to project an image of artificial scarcity in the hopes of raising economic demand (‘you better get it while stocks last’).
    All in all, around 46 million Americans took the vaccine (in a population then of around 218 million), which was about 21% of the entire nation. According to the aforementioned 60 Minutes report, there were at least 4,000 injuries reported which were awarded $3.5 billion of damages ($16.2 billion in US dollars in 2020). Of these 4,000 injuries, 2/3 were severe neurological damage or death.
    Yale Study Analyzes How to Persuade, Shame and Trick Americans into Taking COVID Vaccine
    The Yale study COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging, Part 1 started last month in July took the task of discovering which messaging would be most effective in tricking people into taking the upcoming COVID vaccine. 4000 participants were divided into 15 groups, with 2/15 receiving the control group message (random info about bird feeding), 3/15 receiving a baseline vaccine message (the propaganda line that vaccines are ‘safe and effective’) and the other 10/15 (which is 2/3) receiving 10 different pro-vaccine messages, each one using a different method of persuasion to motivate people.

In other words, they are testing 10 different manipulation methods, ranging from guilt to embarrassment to trust in science, to see what effectively motivates people the most to capitulate to the Gates-Rockefeller led vaccine agenda. The results have not yet been published. Look at the chart above. Ask yourself: are you susceptible to any of these lines of persuasion? Are you insecure about your knowledge of the vaccine issue or your courage? Rest assured, you and everyone you know will be psychologically targeted to take the COVID vaccine, so if you have any mental weak points, now is the time to look within and be aware of them, so this propaganda won’t work on you.
    Final Thoughts
    The stunning parallels between the 1976 swine flu pandemic and the 2020 COVID pandemic show not only that history repeats itself, but also that the NWO (New World Order) controllers have had a long long time to perfect the art of launching a manufactured crisis to bring about a desired result. In the age of supercomputers, the NWO conspirators can easily use previous “pandemics” to gather data, see what worked, plug all that data into their supercomputers and run simulations to prepare for their next grand exercise – exactly what we have been living through since the start of the year. Ever since the NCVIA (National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act) in 1986 in the US, Big Pharma vaccine makers have legal immunity for their vaccines, and thus no incentive to make a safe product. However, that is assuming there even is such a thing as a “safe vaccine.” Many vaccine experts such as Dr. Judy Mikovits have said there is no such thing since even if you removed the carcinogenic and toxic adjuvants, you would still be injecting foreign immortalized cells and weakened viruses straight into your bloodstream, which bypasses the protection of your digestive microbiome and shocks the body. Russian President Putin just announced the world’s first COVID vaccine. As we come towards the end of 2020 and the start of 2021, we must be prepared for the endgame of this sinister agenda and be prepared to stand in our unalienable natural rights to bodily autonomy and medical sovereignty, because it won’t be long until we will need to stand up to defend them.
    Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles, author of Cancer: The Lies, the Truth and the Solutionsand senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com. Makia is on Steemit and Parler.
    Sources:
    *https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/...e-spanish-flu/
    *https://thefreedomarticles.com/deep-...on-everything/
    *https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global...f_H5N1_in_2005
    *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOHYZhL0WQ
    *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF752acTijY
    *https://archive.org/stream/1976Swine...neFlu_djvu.txt
    *https://www.inflationtool.com/us-dol...unt=3500000000
    *https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT04460703

Thanks

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...navirus-deaths

CDC director acknowledges hospitals have a monetary incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths
    by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer
    | August 01, 2020 10:13 AM

Print this article

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield agreed that some hospitals have a monetary incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths as they do deaths for other diseases.

“I think you’re correct in that we’ve seen this in other disease processes, too. Really, in the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV — the hospital would prefer the [classification] for HIV because there’s greater reimbursement,” Redfield said during a House panel hearing Friday when asked by Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer about potential “perverse incentives.”

Redfield continued: “So, I do think there’s some reality to that. When it comes to death reporting, though, ultimately, it’s how the physician defines it in the death certificate, and … we review all of those death certificates. So I think, probably it is less operable in the cause of death, although I won’t say there are not some cases. I do think though [that] when it comes to hospital reimbursement issues or individuals that get discharged, there could be some play in that for sure.”

Questions have been raised about coronavirus counting in hospitals across the country, and conflicting conclusions have been raised about whether or not deaths are being accurately counted.

A Yale study concluded that the overall coronavirus death toll in the United States is a “substantial undercount” of the actual number; White House coronavirus response team member Dr. Deborah Birx suggested in May that deaths are being overcounted by 25%.

There appear to be cases where the opposite has happened. An investigation in Florida found that several deaths were wrongly attributed to the virus, including the case of a man who died from a gunshot wound to the head.

The CDC’s website lists over 3,700 coronavirus deaths characterized as "intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events." In Texas, more than 3,000 people were recently removed from the overall coronavirus count because they were never actually tested but considered “probable” cases.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd September 2020)