Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: So are they brining in their NWO???

Thanks
    Thanked 6,551 Times in 4,170 Posts

Re: So are they brining in their NWO???

The Red Elephants @RealRedElephants 57m·

Gun Control Bill PASSED After Entire Media Colludes to Push Fake News About 'Mass Shooting Surge'

WATCH: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mUGqTWSV0R6V/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,987 Posts

latest from Catherine Austin Fitts with Dark Journalist:

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...rld-in-crisis/

Dark Journalist – Catherine Austin Fitts: World in Crisis!

DARK JOURNALIST – CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: WORLD IN CRISIS! from Dark Journalist on Vimeo.
    Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist to discuss the ongoing Global Financial Coup d’État, as established by the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s Statement 56 (FASB 56).
    “FASB 56 basically said, ‘We’re going to privatize the Treasury to an invisible committee that we don’t know who that is and they’re going to be able to create secret books by a process which is secret.’
    “So a group of secret people with a secret process, creating secret books – and now, with the election fraud and the new Election Act, basically, what we’re saying is, ‘The electorate doesn’t get to vote on who runs the Treasury. The Treasury has now gone private.'”
    She notes how a group of Democrats recently called for Biden to relinquish the nuclear codes and to turn them over to a committee and she implies this had nothing to do with Biden’s advancing dementia. It has to do with the Biden Administration’s agenda to dismantle the US.

“FASB 56 is the privatization of the Treasury. Turning over the nuclear codes is the privatization of the military. Remember, if you want to come out with a global reserve currency system, you need the military to be controlled globally.
    “In the meantime, we’re watching central bankers, people from the New York Fed or from BlackRock being moved into different positions all across the Administration. So, it looks to me, what’s happening is a consolidation of the Financial Coup, because this balance of power, between the Electorate and the private bankers is now coming to an end and the private bankers are moving in and taking over everything and ‘Bye-bye, Electorate.’
    In other words, welcome to the China Model. Especially as China owns much of the US debt.
    She continues, “I think the question is, are we also looking at a cut and run, because the debt is now skyrocketing, it’s almost approaching $30 trillion and the undocumentable adjustments are skyrocketing.”
    Daniel Liszt says, “They’re looking to implode the United States,” and Catherine agrees, “That’s what it looks like. But remember, when you implode the United States, you want to blame it on the people you just stole the money from. So, I don’t want to give Daniel Liszt back his $150,000 of undocumentable adjustments that I’ve stolen or if you look at a family of 4, we’re now approaching over half a million per family. So, you don’t want to explain to him, ‘Oh, we stole the money and we’re sticking the debt to you.’ You don’t want to be accountable for that, you want to stick the blame to him.
    “So, what’s the game? I don’t know what the game is but some of the possibilities are that you want the states to take action to secede, because you can say, ‘Well, you know, you seceded, so there’s no Social Security, don’t blame us.
    “Now, the Magic Virus is helping, because you get these articles that are saying, ‘Oh, there won’t be enough money in Social Security because of COVID-19.’ It’s the Magic Virus, it wipes out all the contingencies of the financial coup.
    “I’ve never seen an economic warfare scenario such as we’ve been in since March 2020…We’re talking about the complete theft of all private equity and assets in the world. They’re serious. When Klaus Schwab says, ‘It’s 2030, you have no assets and you will be happy,’ he’s serious.
    “That’s why, when people ask me where they should put their money, I say, ‘You should put your money into financing an army to stop this.’

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (17th March 2021),midnight rambler (17th March 2021),monty (17th March 2021),Tumbleweed (17th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,179 Times in 1,921 Posts

Max Igan has another half hour video up on bitchute. Police brutality in Holland to start with and he thinks when the police are doing that shit they should be shot in the face. He thinks the police are terrorists. There is speculation that Geert Vander Bosse is a Trojan horse in some way for the NWO with the information he's put out on vaccines recently but Max doesn't think so. He's angry about the things in the world that he sees happening.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th March 2021),monty (18th March 2021)

Thanks

There's an older Jeff Berwick video on bitchute I hadn't seen before that's entertaining and does a good job of summing up the bullshit with the covid hoax that's being forced on us.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th March 2021),monty (18th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,987 Posts

I think I'm going to have to move-seems like DeSantis is the only one standing up against the tyranny:

Land of sanity: Florida governor won't require COVID-19 'vaccine passports'

https://www.sott.net/article/450289-Land-of-sanity-Florida-governor-wont-require-COVID-19-vaccine-passports

Floridians who plan to attend concerts and major sporting events in the Sunshine State won't have to show proof that they've received the COVID-19 vaccine, if Gov. Ron DeSantis gets his way.

As the European Union announced its "Digital Green Certificate" that would allow those who are fully vaccinated to travel freely across the bloc, DeSantis cautioned against so-called "vaccine passports."

"I just want to make very clear in Florida, we are not doing any vaccine passports. All those experts said that it was a bad idea. I think it's a bad idea and so that will not happen. And so folks should get vaccinated, if they want to, we'll obviously provide that, but under no circumstances will the state be asking you to show proof of vaccination, and I don't think private companies should be doing that either," the governor said Thursday.

He said each Floridian should decide for themselves whether they get the vaccine and what types of activities or events they're comfortable attending.

"To start going down the road of vaccine passports, I mean, you have some of these states saying to go to a sporting event, you have to show either a negative test or a vaccine proof. I think you just got to make decisions. If you want to go to an event, go to an event. If you don't, don't. But to be requiring people to provide all this proof, that's not how you get society back to normal so we're rejecting any vaccine passports here in the state of Florida," DeSantis said.
    https://www.sott.net/image/s29/59061...creen_Shot.jpg© Screen Shot
    Scott W. Atlas, MD

DeSantis also brought up the topic Thursday morning during a roundtable discussion with Dr. Scott Atlas, professor Sunetra Gupta, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff. They all disagreed with the idea of vaccine passports and said it could do more harm than good.

"The vaccine hesitancy data show that the people who are hesitant to take vaccines actually tend to be the working class people, poor, poor people, minority populations. We're going to then turn around and say, 'You have to have a vaccine passport to participate in American life,' it's going to be a new vaccine Jim Crow. It's a huge, huge mistake that will undermine trust in public health, and I think it's just morally, it's just morally wrong," Bhattacharya, from Stanford University, said.
    https://www.sott.net/image/s30/602729/large/iu.jpg
    Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

It's unknown if vaccine passports will be required for travel in the U.S. or internationally.

Airline and business groups are lobbying the White House to take the lead in setting standards for health passes, the Associated Press reports. They believe that would avoid a hodge-podge of regional credentials that could cause confusion among travelers and prevent any single health certificate from being widely accepted.

But the Biden administration says it is up to the private sector and nonprofits to figure out how Americans can demonstrate that they have been vaccinated or tested.

"It's not the role of the government to hold that data and to do that," Andy Slavitt, a White House virus-response adviser, said this week. "It needs to be private, the data should be secure, the access to it should be free, it should be available both digitally and in paper and in multiple languages."

The idea isn't new. On its destinations page, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists each country and their vaccine requirements. Many ask for travelers to show proof that they've been inoculated against yellow fever, malaria and other diseases.
    Comment:

Also, I think at some World Economic Forum meeting, Putin spoke out against the Great Reset. Nobody in this country is directly speaking out against it. We have Skull and Bones John Kerry saying Senile Joe and the Ho will bring in the Great Reset hard and fast, but where's the GOP?? Nothing from those snakes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (19th March 2021)

Thanks

Ice Age Farmer has a video up on bitchute on the Geert Vanden Bossche letter. He speculates on the intent and possible motives of Geert and the NWO plan for us.

Birth till Death

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Ice Age Farmer has a video up on bitchute on the Geert Vanden Bossche letter. He speculates on the intent and possible motives of Geert and the NWO plan for us.

Geert is trying to muddy the waters by stating some true things along with some lies, the better to confuse the poor lost little sheeple.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-ne...9th-march-2021
    @ 13:51 mark
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were German's. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to running the concentration camps.
    http://www.controversyofzion.info/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (21st March 2021)

Thanks

The Globalist jews plan to silence nationalism in white nations. It's what the Bolshevik jews did in Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 when they murdered millions. Way of the World has a video that points out what (((they're))) doing again.

Birth till Death

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd March 2021),monty (23rd March 2021)

Thanks

Going To Get Ugly" - Global Plastic Shortage Triggered By Texas Deep Freeze
    https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...as-deep-freeze

Not sure where to post this!

BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, MAR 23, 2021 - 05:45 AM
    The cold snap that shut down oil fields and refineries across Texas last month has severely impacted several petrochemical plants caused a global shortage of plastics, according to WSJ. Plastics produced on the Gulf Coast are essential for carmaking, medical devices, homebuilding, and consumables.

Prices for polyethylene, polypropylene, and other plastics used to make automobiles, computers, and pipes have reached their highest prices in years due to the shortages produced by the shuttering of petrochemical plants across Texas and other Gulf Coast states due to cold weather in February.

On top of a shortage of almost everything and soaring prices, as we explained days ago, wide-scale supply chain pains are expected throughout 2021.

WSJ reports Honda Motor Co. will halt some of its U.S. and Canadian automobile factories this week due to supply chain issues from the winter storm last month.

Toyota Motor Corp. expects the shortage of petrochemicals to hurt production at its car plants. Paint maker PPG Industries Inc. said a number of its suppliers had been affected by the plastic shortage. Storage and shelving retailer, Container Store Group Inc., warned that the plastic shortage could impact profit margins.

John Schiegg, vice president of supply-chain services for David Weekley Homes, a Houston-based homebuilder, said a shortage of everything from siding to adhesives to insulation is quickly materializing - this could easily delay homebuilding projects, or in the meantime, result in higher costs.

It's not just plastic in short supply; shortages have also been reported in lumber, steel, and semiconductors.

Several PVC piping manufacturers told Schiegg that they couldn't fulfill his order because of the supply chain disruptions due to the crippling of petrochemical plants.

"We had no idea how much came from the Gulf Coast area," Schiegg said. "I tell people it's going to get ugly. There's going to be a big fight for materials."

It's not just home building that's being affected by the shortage. Hospitals are experiencing a lack of plastic medical equipment.

Kim Anders, a supply-chain executive at the hospital buying group Premier Inc., said the virus pandemic had caused a significant increase in demand for the use of needles but, at the moment, medical and disposable sharps containers (made out of plastic) are hard to obtain.

Prices for low-density polyethylene film in Houston, Texas, have nearly doubled since the beginning of the pandemic, reaching a decade high this month. LDPE plastic film is used for dry cleaner bags, bread bags, paper towel overwrap, and shipping sacks.

Prices for linear low-density polyethylene in Houston, Texas, have reached highs not seen since 2015. LLDPE is used for plastic wrap, stretch wrap, pouches, toys, covers, lids, pipes, buckets, containers, cables, geomembranes, and flexible tubing.

While the plastic shortage has sent specific plastic prices to decade highs, demand appears to be an overwhelming supply at the moment. Even before last month's deep freeze, the Gulf Coast's chemical industry was hurting from a super active hurricane season. On top of this all, the Federal Reserve is setting off a historical experiment to run the economy extremely hot via low rates and massive fiscal stimulus.

"We could also see upward pressure on prices if spending rebounds quickly as the economy continues to reopen, particularly if supply bottlenecks limit how quickly production can respond in the near-term," Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said last week. "However, these one-time increases in prices are likely to have only transient effects on inflation."

Supply bottlenecks of plastics, lumber, steel, chips are already dragging on specific industrial production. We're only finding out how vulnerable global supply chains are, and the other is how crucial plastic is to the economy.

Respondents to the most recent mfg ISM revealed just how bad supply chain disruptions truly is:

"Things are now out of control. Everything is a mess, and we are seeing wide-scale shortages." (Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components)
    "Supply chains are depleted; inventories up and down the supply chain are empty. Lead times increasing, prices increasing, [and] demand increasing. Deep freeze in the Gulf Coast expected to extend duration of shortages." (Chemical Products)
    Goldman Sachs told clients last week that supply chain woes might not be resolved until 2022
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 4,446 Posts

From Ice Age Farmer on Telegram

Wow. Not a scene you witness often.

Tractors vs Riot Police

https://twitter.com/RobTheRich001/st...41215717449734
    https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th March 2021),Tumbleweed (26th March 2021),woodman (26th March 2021)