Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jon Rappoport-Dr Anthony Fauci is now the President of the United States

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,963 Posts

Re: Jon Rappoport-Dr Anthony Fauci is now the President of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    30 Yrs Ago, Dr. Robert Willner Accused Anthony Fauci Of Genocide -

https://rense.com/general96/30-yrs-a...used-fauci.php

Yes!!!!!!!! So glad Rense posted that. Fauci's a monster--totally sick that the fake media treats him like a hero and that most Americans are too dumb to figure things out.

I thought I was the only one who knew about Dr. Robert Wilner. He's a hero for calling out the HIV causing AIDS hoax!!! He injected himself with HIV needle live on TV to prove what a total murderous FRAUD the idea of HIV causing AIDS was.

Here's the video of his entire talk- worth a listen IMO, He calls out Fauci and the corruption at NIH and the bogus test. Also, I think there was something rigged in an NIH lab about how toxic AZT was. Says one of the "side effect" but he says NOT side effect, DIRECT effect of AZT is pan-cytopenia, which means it causes the loss of all your cells which is what AIDS was. Nobody survives AZT--if you stay on it, it will kill you. So, all those people everyone thought died from AIDS actually died from AZT--total murderous FRAUD and they got away with it, and now they are using their same tricks with Covid.

Dr Willner (a medical doctor of 40 years experience) an outspoken whistleblower of the AIDS hoax. infront of a gathering of about 30 alternative-medicine practitioners and several journalists, Willner stuck a needle in the finger of Andres, 27, a Fort Lauderdale student who says he has tested positive for HIV. Then, wincing, the 65-year-old doctor stuck himself. In 1993, Dr. Willner stunned Spain by inoculating himself with the blood of Pedro Tocino, an HIV positive hemophiliac. This demonstration of devotion to the truth and the Hippocratic Oath he took, nearly 40 years before, was reported on the front page of every major newspaper in Spain. His appearance on Spain's most popular television show envoked a 4 to 1 response by the viewing audience in favor of his position against the "AIDS hypothesis." When asked why he would put his life on the line to make a point, Dr. Willner replied: "I do this to put a stop to the greatest murderous fraud in medical history. By injecting myself with HIV positive blood, I am proving the point as Dr. Walter Reed did to prove the truth about yellow fever. In this way it is my hope to expose the truth about HIV in the interest of all mankind."

He tested negative multiple times. He died of a Heart attack 4 months later 15th April 1995 (IMO- TPTB gave him that heart attack, because if he continued to live, then he would have proven HIV causing AIDS was an EVIL LIE!!!!!!!)

http://www.whale.to/c/willner_deadly_deception.html

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/rwcall.htm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th May 2021),Tumbleweed (16th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,404 Times in 2,028 Posts

The fact that Fauci, Gates, Soros and all their ilk are running free is proof positive that our government is completely owned by the elite criminals that are so obviously destroying our society. Any one in a government position should be looked upon as a member of that criminal cartel. You cannot spend a career rubbing elbows with such filth and not have it rub off on you.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th May 2021),JDRock (16th May 2021),midnight rambler (16th May 2021),Tumbleweed (16th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,963 Posts

quick 4 min video:

The Mysterious Death of Dr. Fauci’s Most Notable Critic

May 21, 2021

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60...2e4b4268fa84ba

Also, Dr. Robert Wilner's book Deadly Deception:

https://archive.org/details/deadly-d...willner_202010

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th May 2021),Tumbleweed (26th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 806 Posts

Title 18 is not law. It contains a slew of criminal charges that presume to extend to all subjects of the 14th amendment.

Why isn't Hillary in jail if it applied to her?

The idea that the 18th section of the US code has anything you can use is ludicrous.

Title 18 derives from Harry Truman's unconstitutional act of June 1948 when he stepped outside the official office of president to sign several bills into law while congress was recessed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th May 2021)