Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Deception with Covid19

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,017 Times in 1,836 Posts

Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Deception with Covid19

Since Dr. Kaufman has talked a lot about how the virus was never isolated, I thought this video would be good to put here:

The Truth About Virus Isolation

Also, it looks like she joined with authors of Virus Mania on their latest edition, which apparently also includes info on corona (I have the older version--definitely worth a read IMO).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th April 2021),monty (15th April 2021),Tumbleweed (15th April 2021),woodman (15th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,353 Times in 2,003 Posts

^^Very interesting. What a Babe!
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th April 2021),Tumbleweed (15th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 793 Posts

We have successfully isolated Joe Biden as a variant strain of the new Humanity but have yet to find a vaccine for him. He gets in your head and can't be removed.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    We have successfully isolated Joe Biden as a variant strain of the new Humanity but have yet to find a vaccine for him. He gets in your head and can't be removed.
    He and his ilk are a stain upon humanity. A strong bleach solution, properly applied (complete immersion) will remove both the discoloration and the stench. The memory will hang on like a hangover though.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th April 2021),monty (15th April 2021),Tumbleweed (15th April 2021),ziero0 (15th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Very interesting. What a Babe!
    I've listened to her videos in the past and I have to turn away from the screen and listen without looking at her because I lose my focus on what she's saying if I don't.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th April 2021),monty (15th April 2021),woodman (15th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I've listened to her videos in the past and I have to turn away from the screen and listen without looking at her because I lose my focus on what she's saying if I don't.
    Exact same problem.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th April 2021),Tumbleweed (15th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,062 Times in 2,578 Posts

Wow - that's one pretty ginger.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,017 Times in 1,836 Posts

Dr. Andy Kaufman and Dr Tom Cowan are doing a special live fundraising event with new info (I'm glad these two are working together--I like and respect both):

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/Covid-19-myths/?

COVID 19 MYTHS:
    Pathogenic Priming, Genome Sequencing
    and the New Genetic Vaccines

Dr. Tom and Dr. Andy will present brand new material during this premiere live event.
    They will explain how the in-silico genome of the alleged SARS-CoV-2 “virus”
    is constructed and how this is leading to a new era of vaccine development.
    They will then explain the recent experiments on pathogenic priming and
    societal implications.
    Webinar presentations will be followed by a Live Q&A with both Doctors!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th May 2021)