Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Carrie Madej warning about the COVID bioweaon injection

Thanks
    Thanked 4,109 Times in 1,890 Posts

Re: Dr. Carrie Madej warning about the COVID bioweaon injection

Dr. Carrie has mentioned many times that she's never heard of a person getting tetanus. I've never heard of that either until now and Dr Paul Thomas talks about a case of it he got involved in with Spiro in an interview. I've seen lambs with tetanus and it is a pretty tough way to go. It's thought that using rubber bands to castrate or dock their tails is the cause of them getting it.

Dr Thomas said medical boards are being set up in his opinion to be vaccine enforcers. He's been suspended from his practice because they don't like a study he did that points out that their are less or no health problems with kids who aren't vaccinated. They're also working to make it so people can't get medical exemptions to avoid these vaccines they want to give us.

Around the 30:00 mark he makes a comment that he's speaking out against something that's going to make (((those))) pushing this vaccine trillions of dollars and that's very precious too (((them))). Those taking the vaccine now might survive the vaccination but one or two years down the road it could get rough especially for the elderly.

This is a interesting interview and I think it's worth the time spent watching it.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

PatColo (23rd December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Dr. Carrie has mentioned many times that she's never heard of a person getting tetanus. I've never heard of that either until now and Dr Paul Thomas talks about a case of it he got involved in with Spiro in an interview. I've seen lambs with tetanus and it is a pretty tough way to go. It's thought that using rubber bands to castrate or dock their tails is the cause of them getting it.

Dr Thomas said medical boards are being set up in his opinion to be vaccine enforcers. He's been suspended from his practice because they don't like a study he did that points out that their are less or no health problems with kids who aren't vaccinated. They're also working to make it so people can't get medical exemptions to avoid these vaccines they want to give us.

Around the 30:00 mark he makes a comment that he's speaking out against something that's going to make (((those))) pushing this vaccine trillions of dollars and that's very precious too (((them))). Those taking the vaccine now might survive the vaccination but one or two years down the road it could get rough especially for the elderly.

This is a interesting interview and I think it's worth the time spent watching it.

Yes, I listened too, and thought it was worth my time. Not sure what to make of the tetanus story (at this point, I trust nothing, would need to know about the test used etc. and probably want to get Dr. Andrew Kaufman's take on tetanus, since he's good at cutting through any scientific fraud). At some point, he mentioned SARS, and I wanted to add that according to Rappoport only 800 people world wide died from SARS. So, on a planet of 7 billion, that's clearly not the big deal everyone makes it out to be.

Also, I do appreciate Dr. Thomas speaking out on the vaccines and the experimental covid vaccine and risking his career and license to do so. I'm beyond disgusted with the psychopathic doctors who are pushing this bioweapon injection on the (((TV))) news.

Right now, it's looking like they are going to get away with this plot against humanity--the brainwashing is just too severe.
    I just keep trying to spread the word. The only slight hope I have is that it seems like a significant portion of the population is not interested in the bioweapon injection. If they can't inject us, they can't get their NWO. All of their plans are dependent on their ability to inject us. So, even if we can't wake people up to the whole plot, if we at least help people wake up to the bioweapon injection, then that can only help.

The other thing I keep focusing on is the PCR fraud--that's truly the key to the whole psyop. If we can expose that, then the whole thing falls apart --just as Rappoport says here:

The Real Pandemic is an Outbreak of PCR Testing
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...f-pcr-testing/

And you can do something about this

by Jon Rappoport

I keep hammering on the test because it is the main piece of public fakery that holds this whole pandemic illusion in place.
    If it falls, the illusion disappears.
    In numerous past articles, I’ve shown the PCR test is useless and deceptive, from several angles.
    Recently, I wrote about a Florida directive, issued by the governor and his department of public health: it forces labs to reveal the number of cycles at which each PCR test is run. [1]
    A cycle is a quantum leap in amplification of the original sample taken from the patient.
    Anthony Fauci himself has asserted that 35 cycles or higher makes the test result useless. Yet the FDA and the CDC recommend running the test at up to 40 cycles. This has opened the door to millions of false positives. [2] [3]
    The cherry on the cake? Test labs never tell doctors or their patients how many cycles are deployed in the test. [4]
    My first point today is this: if other states wake up and follow Florida’s lead, the whole false edifice of the test would collapse.

My second point: at labs all over the country (and the world), thousands and thousands of PCR tech employees understand the con, the hustle, and the crime—because they are participating in it EVERY DAY.
    They are all silent.
    If 20 of them stepped forward and told the truth, we would see the PCR test wobble and the fakery called “case numbers” and “pandemic” and “lockdowns” start to crumble.
    These PCR techs would confess that they’re running the test at 40 cycles and therefore the results are MEANINGLESS.
    So we need pressure on these PCR techs. Lots and lots of pressure. From us. From court cases. From every source we can muster. (more at the link--I stopped at the "good Germans" remark, at this point, I realize that those of us who know the truth about ww2 are a very small group, most have no clue).

fwiw- I post all over the place about the PCR and the false positives (I've been doing this for months and months) and yet people still don't get it and it's the key to the psyop. (and those fools over at conservativetreehouse don't even get the term "psyop"). Also, over at gatewaypundit, people don't seem to get the PCR. And at both sites, they don't get the banking cartel. We're in such a horrible mess because people are so dumbed down, apparently have zero intellectual curiosity and no BS detectors.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd December 2020),PatColo (24th December 2020),Tumbleweed (24th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,431 Times in 4,095 Posts

another Carrie RT re France & Chiy-Nah decision to roll out GMO "Super Soldiers"; thread & comments worth a look,
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1341851374229876739

it's BS propaganda of course from NY Post, decades behind reality.

afaik DARPA.mil has had super soldiers for years/decades -- bit of insight as to how (((they're))) scheming to turn humanity into SUPER GOYIM SLAVES
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (24th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,109 Times in 1,890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, I listened too, and thought it was worth my time. Not sure what to make of the tetanus story (at this point, I trust nothing, would need to know about the test used etc. and probably want to get Dr. Andrew Kaufman's take on tetanus, since he's good at cutting through any scientific fraud). At some point, he mentioned SARS, and I wanted to add that according to Rappoport only 800 people world wide died from SARS. So, on a planet of 7 billion, that's clearly not the big deal everyone makes it out to be.
    I'll post a video below of a lamb with tetanus and I've seen this many times and they don't survive. My brother and I had about 400 head of sheep for a few years and some of them would get tetanus. We'd vaccinate for it. I'll say again I don't know anyone in my area that's ever got tetanus but it does seem to be around horse and sheep barns. It's been many years since I've had a tetanus shot and I've had lots of injuries in barns but I may have had a current tetanus shot at the time too.

This is the video of a lamb that's down. Their muscles tense up and they tremble.
    You can stand them up but they'll fall over and they'll moan and bleat like this one.
    I've never seen any of them recover and I tried a lot of things that didn't work.
    It got to where if I'd see a lamb like this I'd just go ahead and put them out of there misery so they wouldn't suffer more.

This is a video of a kid goat with tetanus that hasn't gone down yet but he will.
    They are saying it can be treated by giving antibiotics and keeping them in the
    dark but I have done that and it never worked for me.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th December 2020),woodman (24th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,431 Times in 4,095 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (17th January 2021),Tumbleweed (17th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

55 min-- OMG!!! PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th January 2021),PatColo (18th January 2021),Tumbleweed (18th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

from Henry Makow's twitter, more from Dr. Carrie.

Dr. Carrie Madej- Covid is flu rebranded to bring in NWO

I just started watching this--only a few seconds in, NO, we do no have a pandemic. Death rate of all cause mortality around the world stayed the same. No increase in death. Blames media for pushing fear and panic (and PURE BS). Anything that looks like the flu is counted as covid. Goes over PCR testing scam.

This is not about a virus, this is about the Great Reset and bringing in the NWO.

Also talked about how there is no freedom of speech in medicine and how it's all about keeping people sick to make money. Talked about being in a study that was shut down because people were getting better (can't do that, will put them out of business), got sworn to secrecy.

She also mentions that they never isolated the virus (not sure I've heard her say that before--pretty undeniable now, since the Chinese doctor from the Chinese version of CDC said "they never isolated the virus" on NBC news when questioned on why they have not shared data)

https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/statu...69670283653126

Not sure I'm going to listen to the whole thing--seems like much of what we already know.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

EE_ (4th April 2021),midnight rambler (4th April 2021),monty (4th April 2021),Tumbleweed (4th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

found this creepy video with military connected psychopath on Dr. Carrie's twitter. She's very good at finding info on the how far they have gone with the technology:

How to Operate a Human via Remote Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stAIp7NiFyk

full video here (haven't had time to watch this one, but good to see the comments--people who are awake and get where this is going)

Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&t=0s

helpful comment:
    2:34: Contents
    2:46: Mind, Body and Beyond. Connecting brain to robots, as early as 2008. Implanting electrodes on brain tissue, and then take a biological signal (thinking about moving upwards) and convert it into an electrical signal. 2013: Already in humans.
    12:28
    : Further developments of this interface: The possession experiment. Sending one human function to another; controlling another persons muscle/body movement. You can attach a brain to a device or another brain (Brain2brain communication). Taking over somebody elses body with your mind. Goal: To use this for an example a brain surgeoun to remotely control someone else while operating a victim on the battlefield. You can both control motor activity or send information via this protocol. Thought reading?
    21:47: Biohacking. Putting motherboards into people, rfid chips. Enhanced night vision. Biohacking community out of control. 2013: adding the possibility for rats to detect infared light.
    24:33: Adding an device to get more functions to the human brain. Ability to see through walls, detect heartbeats. Can also be used to intercect signals.
    25:44
    : Transferring knowledge/control from one human to another human/animal. Usages: Covertly or via drones. Humans can control other animals, e.g. cockroaches or rats. Even swarms of animals, tech already here. No need for surgeon, only need to wear a cap.
    27:46
    : Gene Slicing - the new atom bomb. 2010: Creation of life in a cell. Combined with CRISPR.
    28:37
    : Vaccines: "if we can design a cell to go into your body" "you can engineer ANYTHING, a unique thing that would only kill one person in the whole world". Modified DNA injected. The future of medicine. With CRISPR they can basically make whatever they want.
    32:02
    : DREADS - Remotely controlled cells, that can alter thoughts and actions.
    34:37
    : Timed release of information on demand.
    35:04: DNA Steganography/encryption. (Steganography is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another object). Hiding information in DNA: Records, photos. Hiding movies within bacteria. A race is on in this technology.
    38:02: Memory modification: Erasing/deleting memories completely and/or modifying/changing the memory. This happens by programming a cell to go to the hippocampus. They can for ex. delete a memory of you meeting someone by release PKMzeta in the hippocampus(?) after you've meet them.
    40:50: Hypermemory: Enhancing memory with a nasal spray. Creating a "videocamera-memory" in humans, especially helpful for security and intelligence operations.
    42:46: Memory. Transferring memory from one brain to another. Memory is also stored in the body. Light can activate hippocampus, creating false memories.
    48:58
    : You can change anyones behaviour by changing everyones memories/past. This has tremendous defensive/offensive capabilities. No longer having to persuade people, just alter peoples memories. Using false memories to control people, which is not possible to detect. "Particularly effective". Chemical implanting of memories should come out in within the year 2020.
    52:37: Training and sampling of knowledge of people while they are sleeping. Scanning people's brains for information while the person was sleeping. Future: Brain2brain linking. Linking someones brain to anothers while they are sleeping - probably within 2023. Next step: a HIVE brain, over many brains.
    doesn't most scientific funding come from the govt? does this mean we have actually paid for all of this psychopathic crap?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (9th April 2021),PatColo (10th April 2021),Tumbleweed (9th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    :

doesn't most scientific funding come from the govt? does this mean we have actually paid for all of this psychopathic crap?
    When there is no money you only go through the motions and pretend to pay for things. In this culture if you find things abandoned you claim them to abate the nuisance of waste and go through some legal gyrations to let the owner know you are holding his property (which he can have back upon payment of costs). Aside from this what you consider paying involves trusts, uses and USUFRUCTs. If this is not your intent you have the remedy of attaching AT ARMS LENGTH or TANDEM ARMIS to your consent. Trusts and corporations, while invisible and non-existent in the plane of reality, are present everywhere. Many people are totally unaware of them entirely. I call these people the Undead. They can walk and talk but would seem to be lacking in the ability to think (or more importantly TO CHANGE).

War in the 20th century involved bullets and crematoriums. This was much too inefficient so war in the 21st century would appear to be more refined and humane. Appearances deceive though.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

from Dr. Carrie's twitter:

Frontline Workers Testimonies and VAERS reports (113 pages)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YK0JR_lFy88Zu3rcC3L5NvL_Xr3ib6zY/view

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th April 2021),midnight rambler (17th April 2021),monty (16th April 2021)