Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: Trump WILL invoke the Insurrection Act

Thanks
    Thanked 6,123 Times in 2,600 Posts

Prediction: Trump WILL invoke the Insurrection Act

I want to succinctly explain why I am going out on a limb to predict that Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act.

1. Never corner an animal that can fight to survive and inflict mortal or lethal injury. This is common knowledge. The Deep State and their minions in Congress and the Judiciary have cornered Trump legally and formally. He has exercised every constitutional mechanism in his appeal of this election and has been stonewalled. Now, he is being threatened with political destruction. The vindictive Congress, consumed with hatred for this man, are not content to let the clock run and let this man fade into private life. They are doubling down, making it clear that they are hell bent on destroying Trump so that he can never hold public office again. Also, they wish to destroy his reputation, and likely his ability to reconstitute his estate and conduct commerce as a private citizen. They are determined to destroy the Trump brand, a very valuable commodity. They have cornered Trump and now are bludgeoning him.

2. Trump likes to win; it is an obsession. He is pure alpha. An alpha doesn't walk away from a battle with his tail between his legs if there is a way to win, regardless of the odds. An alpha thrives on such circumstances.

3. Trump need not be deterred by negative reaction to invocation of the Insurrection Act. The Deep State and their minions have clearly demonstrated their unquenchable hatred for him. As for the people, Trump won this election by a landslide. Over one million citizens came out on Jan. 6 to support Trump. The only portion of the public that will condemn him are the small minority of the population that have been radicalized and brainwashed by four years of blistering attacks on Trump by the MSM and sundry elected officials. These people will condemn Trump for any reason. Their opinions are known and frankly, unchangeable anyway.

4. As POTUS, if Trump has documented proof of election fraud he is legally obligated to put that proof in front of the American people, in as much as the Congress and courts have refused to examine this proof.

5. Some say Trump will not invoke the Insurrection Act because of the rioting and bloodshed that are likely to follow, as radicalized groups attempt to cause total disruption of the process and further damage Trump politically. To paraphrase Andrew Jackson, if I [Trump] invoke the Insurrection Act it is certain that some will be injured and some may die; but that is the the Deep State's sin, that created this subset of misinformed useful idiots having no respect for the rule of law or private property. But, if I do not act, it is certain that many more will be injured and many will likely die, and the Constitution will be all but destroyed, and that would be my sin.

6. Certain Democrats are pushing legislation to declare Trump supporters and constitutional patriots as domestic terrorists, subject to imprisonment. Further, they would be forbidden to engage in peaceful assembly. Such legislation if passed would destroy two fundamental tenets of the Constitution: the right of free speech and right of peaceful assembly. If Trump leaves office on January 20, he leaves open the possibility of passage of this legislation.

7. Some question whether the military will obey the president in invoking the Insurrection Act. I do not believe the million person rally was organized primarily for the benefit of certain of his defenders in the Congress. I believe it was organized for the benefit of the military. The latter witnessed one million citizens voluntarily come to Washington to support Trump. Therefore, any doubts that the public would support a military solution to the election problem are quelled.

8. If Trump fails to invoke the Insurrection Act, he leaves office in disgrace, defeated by the deep state. What is worse, he leaves the people of the nation a the mercy of the Marxist-Leftists and an illegitimate government that has publicly made clear that it is intent on shredding the constitution and instituting a draconian police state of control and surveillance.

In my humble opinion, the Deep State and their corrupt minions have given Trump no choice: he has everything to gain and nothing to lose by invoking the Insurrection Act.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

aeondaze (12th January 2021),midnight rambler (12th January 2021),steyr_m (15th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,341 Posts

Re: Prediction: Trump WILL invoke the Insurrection Act

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

In my humble opinion, the Deep State and their corrupt minions have given Trump no choice: he has everything to gain and nothing to lose by invoking the Insurrection Act.
    Interesting opinion. I thought about this, and also point #7- would the military obey him. But if you are right, then your last statement would have me think: Is this maybe exactly what they would want him to do?
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,123 Times in 2,600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Interesting opinion. I thought about this, and also point #7- would the military obey him. But if you are right, then your last statement would have me think: Is this maybe exactly what they would want him to do?
    Any member of the military having an IQ above room temperature has to know that it is only matter of time before Biden orders them to fire upon fellow American citizens. I'd wager that a disproportionate number of participants in the Jan. 6 rally were members of the military and their family members.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Trump didn't sound like a man who had any capacity to fight out of the corner he's been backed into at his last speech imo. He sounded like a wounded duck with no options, defeated. Horrible to see and hear actually from such a proud man with a huge ego. If he invokes the Insurrection Act he better have some juicy shit on all the criminals else he'll go down in history as a tyrant and dictator.

Interestingly the Right wing government here has been saying how shocked and disappointed they are at the tech giants attempts to silence Trump, so there are still governments that condemn this move.

Just to add, I think I already mentioned how I feared a a Trump presidency back in 2016, I knew deep down something horrible like this would unfold so I hope he doesn't let you guys down, or whats left of the free world for that matter.
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 4,220 Times in 2,322 Posts

Its over.

Trump could sign the insurrection act this moment, and people would just ignore it.

He could declassify information and discussion of it would just be banned.

He could get the marines to arrest Pelosi, and the military would just court marshal all involved and charge them with attempted coup.

Here's the letter sent to our armed forces today:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-...r-768x1016.jpg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th January 2021),woodman (12th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 Times in 2,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Its over.

Trump could sign the insurrection act this moment, and people would just ignore it.

He could declassify information and discussion of it would just be banned.

He could get the marines to arrest Pelosi, and the military would just court marshal all involved and charge them with attempted coup.

Here's the letter sent to our armed forces today:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-...r-768x1016.jpg
    They have the deck stacked. These are probably the generals that Obama placed. Traitors who actually refer to the constitution as if they were legitimate.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,099 Times in 7,394 Posts

If he invokes the Insurrection Act he better have some juicy shit on all the criminals else he'll go down in history as a tyrant and dictator.
    Lincoln, America's Caesar, got a YUGE monument.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

aeondaze (12th January 2021)

Thanks

I think I already mentioned how I feared a a Trump presidency back in 2016
    And exactly how was Killary better??
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    And exactly how was Killary better??
    She would never have been, sure you bought yourselves four years but will it have been worth it now that 75 odd million of you guys may be placed on a watch list?
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeondaze View Post
    She would never have been, sure you bought yourselves four years but will it have been worth it now that 75 odd million of you guys may be placed on a watch list?
    Those tens of millions would have been put on a watch list by 2018 anyway.