Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Best Buys at the Moment

Thanks
    Thanked 6,435 Times in 4,098 Posts

Re: The Best Buys at the Moment

May 01, 2021
    The Great Covaids War of 2021

^ wherein Jeff talks cryptos from about the halfway mark on, incl lots of monero & pirate chain (boasting...).

good grief, who dressed him up for this 5/1 vid?!? not his wife, I hope!

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...3d080104d1.jpg

EDIT: ^ hmm, so images don't post in this "virtual currencies" subforum either. I previously assumed it was just General Discussion where images wouldn't post.

ahh well I'll stick with News & Current Events when starting new threads, coz I know images post there.

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,213 Times in 2,317 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 7,825 Times in 4,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    BUY LITECOIN
    Right now!!! Like RIGHT NOW! It's going to go mental soon.
    Today the price is $180.

This is a medium term play. Sell before October at the latest, preferably earlier.
    I would have never considered saying this since I got out of Litecoin. This is the first time I've bought Litecoin in 7 years.
    The price of Litecoin today is $370. That's a 2X. It just broke all time highs from 2017. This isn't the end, but likely the start of a major run in Litecoin I think.
    Expect $1,000 Litecoin in the next 1-3 months easily.

Monero and XRP are the only oscillators left who haven't broken all time highs, but Monero is the only one that is still the most undervalued. Expect Monero to break all time highs soon ($540), possibly within the month.
    I've noticed that Monero has been running opposite of the market lately. It's the only thing I'm still buying this deep into the bull market. I wouldn't buy anything else personally. You can convert Monero to Dai at the peak of the market, then back again at the bottom to increase your Monero position.

Monero is more of a major play in the NEXT bullrun so I'm personally trying to accumulate over the next 4 years as much as possible until further notice.