Thread: NewsMax goes tits up for the globalists

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,012 Times in 7,342 Posts

NewsMax goes tits up for the globalists

Fuck NewsMax, those cowards have aligned themselves with evil.

https://www.oann.com/newsmax-settles-dominion-lawsuit-issues-retraction-on-2020-coverage/
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 4,168 Posts

Re: NewsMax goes tits up for the globalists

^ entirely behind paywall, but I'd heard this mentioned in a podcast last night --

Newsmax Issues Apology to Dominion Voting Systems Over Election Fraud Claims

Tara C. MahadevanSat, May 1, 2021, 12:09 PM·2 min read

Since the presidential election, Dominion Voting Systems has filed multiple defamation lawsuits against Trump supporters who’ve alleged that Dominion was to blame for the former president’s loss.

Now, conservative television outlet Newsmax has walked back its claims that Dominion helped rig the voting process so as to avoid a defamation suit. The outlet also apologized to Eric Coomer, security director at the U.S. election equipment manufacturer.

moar
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/newsmax-issues-apology-dominion-voting-190902341.html

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,876 Times in 4,478 Posts

The only legitimate news sources at this point are /pol/, /biz/, and the Daily Stormer, unironically.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (1st May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 4,141 Posts

I stopped looking at newsmax half a year ago. Soft MSM is all I saw.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,012 Times in 7,342 Posts

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger