Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: /XMR/ Monero General

  1. #1
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,601
    Thanks
    3,166
    Thanked 7,902 Times in 4,495 Posts

    /XMR/ Monero General

    I'm moving Monero discussion here. If you guys don't care I'll stop, but I think Monero is the most important thing since Bitcoin. A lot of you will need it with the coming global Communist (Corporatist) takeover that's going on around the world right now.
    We can post images here so it's better.

    Original Monero thread here:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...o-Atomic-Swaps

    To begin here's the Daily Stormers official guide to buy Monero. Andrew Anglin has been surviving entirely on Monero for years with the US government and Globohomo trying to track him down and do what they did to cypherpunk Julian Assange.
    https://archive.is/jUoSt
    https://dailystormer.su/support-the-...d-send-monero/



    Here's a great site which lists ways to buy Monero without KYC:
    https://kycnot.me/

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

    osoab (7th May 2021),PatColo (20th May 2021)

  3. #2
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,601
    Thanks
    3,166
    Thanked 7,902 Times in 4,495 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Monero is #3 in development activity after Bitcoin and Ethereum, #1 in transactional growth, #1 in commercial activity (people literally are using it to BUY things), #2 in amount of individual miners, #2 in hashrate growth.



    Yet despite all that Monero is still #23 on Marketcap.

    If you don't get it, it's the most undervalued crypto right now BY FAR. If you feel like you missed out on Bitcoin when I called it in 2011, here's your chance again to potentially never have to work again. Very few people actually know what's going on behind the scenes.

    The Deep State has more shorts piled onto Monero than its almost its entire marketcap. It's basically like Silver is, except it's got a limited supply and a bigger threat than Silver.

  4. #3
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,601
    Thanks
    3,166
    Thanked 7,902 Times in 4,495 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    MSM guy didn't get memo and forgot you're not supposed to mention Monero on the TeeVee @1:25


    Whoops!

  5. #4
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,834
    Thanks
    2,241
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Okay, I seriously know NOTHING about these crypto currencies, but am maybe interested in buying some.

    Just read the post above--I'll read more on what Andrew Anglin has to say.

    But the general idea here is that you buy and hold and wait?? And you also can pay people in Monero, and then they covert to cash wherever they are? And then you just sell whenever you want to get out?

    Sorry if these are idiot questions, but this is completely new to me. Thanks for any additional thoughts and suggestions. Right now, I guess I'm just thinking of Monero and Dash (trying to learn more about them).

  6. #5
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,282
    Thanks
    4,536
    Thanked 4,482 Times in 2,067 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, I seriously know NOTHING about these crypto currencies, but am maybe interested in buying some.

    Just read the post above--I'll read more on what Andrew Anglin has to say.

    But the general idea here is that you buy and hold and wait?? And you also can pay people in Monero, and then they covert to cash wherever they are? And then you just sell whenever you want to get out?

    Sorry if these are idiot questions, but this is completely new to me. Thanks for any additional thoughts and suggestions. Right now, I guess I'm just thinking of Monero and Dash (trying to learn more about them).
    I have not gotten my head around it totally, but it seems to me that if you can convert something to cash, then it is going to be traceable. I do see the beauty/utility of crypto. If governments would leave it alone it could usher in a new golden age for humanity instead of the falling darkness we are seeing from the banksters and their ilk.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

  7. #6
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,834
    Thanks
    2,241
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I have not gotten my head around it totally, but it seems to me that if you can convert something to cash, then it is going to be traceable. I do see the beauty/utility of crypto. If governments would leave it alone it could usher in a new golden age for humanity instead of the falling darkness we are seeing from the banksters and their ilk.
    Yes, hard for me to wrap my head around too. I have to find the time to do more research. Seems like a good idea in addition to the metals. I'm just trying to get ready for the hell show that's coming in our future.

  8. #7
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,601
    Thanks
    3,166
    Thanked 7,902 Times in 4,495 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Dash
    Avoid Dash. It's a ghost chain (no one uses it) and NOT a privacy chain. It's an abandoned project essentially. The creators already cashed out and are gone.
    Also AVOID ZCash. It's a complete and total scam and has fake privacy. The developers are literally Globohomo. It's a giant honeypot.





    Litecoin is better if you want a surveillance coin. I use that for basic payments a lot. Cake Wallet just recently added Litecoin after I bugged the shit out of the guy behind it. The Monero community really like to use Litecoin as an onramp/offramp to Monero.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...o-Atomic-Swaps
    Cake Wallet is very user friendly and it makes payments with Monero very easy and convenient. The people behind it are trusted in the Monero community.





    The market has had a major correction just now so if it DOESN'T turn into a bear market right now might be a great time to get in. I'm hoping the bottom is in right now but no promises.

    I only buy Monero at the moment. The best thing about Monero is once you have it you can trade it for other things on non-KYC exchanges. So you can swap your Monero out for a stablecoin (I like Dai the most currently) when you think the market will crash, then swap back. It's not a taxable event since there's no public records to prove it. Just make SURE you use a non-KYC exchange, ideally with a VPN.



    I strongly recommend you watch The Dollar Vigilante videos when they come out. Jeff Berwick talks about Monero at the end of his videos a lot of the time, usually in the last 15 minutes or so.
    https://dollarvigilante.tv/video-cha...channel/videos

    Do a TON of research into Monero before getting into it. It's not like other cryptos. It's considered the most "dangerous" crypto by the government, since it's the only thing on the planet currently that can literally destroy the 6,000+ year old Satanic banking cult the rules over us. I'm not joking. They have a literal gag order on it, they are TERRIFIED.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (17th May 2021),Tumbleweed (19th May 2021),vacuum (19th May 2021),woodman (18th May 2021)

  10. #8
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,601
    Thanks
    3,166
    Thanked 7,902 Times in 4,495 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I have not gotten my head around it totally, but it seems to me that if you can convert something to cash, then it is going to be traceable. I do see the beauty/utility of crypto. If governments would leave it alone it could usher in a new golden age for humanity instead of the falling darkness we are seeing from the banksters and their ilk.
    Monero is the only currency on the planet that's widely used, accepted, tradeable, and NOT TRACKABLE that's digital.
    It's basically digital cash.

    There are other cryptocurrencies that have similar features like Pirate Chain and Wownero, but no one uses these in the real world. The Dark Net almost entirely uses Monero now. It's becoming wide spread. Atomic Swap systems (Haveno) with onboarding/offboarding to fiat are being built right now and likely will come online in a few months.

    If this happens it will potentially change the world forever.

    Literally what Jeff Berwick said on Twitter recently:
    Jeff Berwick
    @BerwickJeff

    What most don't realize is that we are in a massive shift from centralized extortion/violence based systems to decentralized anarchic voluntary systems. Nearly everything happening in the world today is a result of that. Those who cling to the old will go down with the old.


    It is not possible to stop this shift.

    https://twitter.com/BerwickJeff/stat...31331732119554
    https://archive.is/wip/0XWgg


    If you seriously want to fight the Satanic Cabal please join the Monero community.
    Don't waste your time voting, build the new system to replace the old.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (17th May 2021),woodman (18th May 2021)

  12. #9
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,601
    Thanks
    3,166
    Thanked 7,902 Times in 4,495 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    The best way to to research Monero is to view the /XMR/ Monero General thread on /biz/. This is a daily thread that is always active, but understand 4Chan deletes threads over time so they create a new thread daily.

    To find it go here:
    https://boards.4channel.org/biz/catalog

    Look for "/XMR/ Monero General"



    EASY MODE:
    Here's a link to the archived threads, from newest to oldest:

    https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/...ero%20General/

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (17th May 2021)

  14. #10
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,834
    Thanks
    2,241
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

    Re: /XMR/ Monero General

    Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Avoid Dash. It's a ghost chain (no one uses it) and NOT a privacy chain. It's an abandoned project essentially. The creators already cashed out and are gone.
    Also AVOID ZCash. It's a complete and total scam and has fake privacy. The developers are literally Globohomo. It's a giant honeypot.





    Litecoin is better if you want a surveillance coin. I use that for basic payments a lot. Cake Wallet just recently added Litecoin after I bugged the shit out of the guy behind it. The Monero community really like to use Litecoin as an onramp/offramp to Monero.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...o-Atomic-Swaps
    Cake Wallet is very user friendly and it makes payments with Monero very easy and convenient. The people behind it are trusted in the Monero community.





    The market has had a major correction just now so if it DOESN'T turn into a bear market right now might be a great time to get in. I'm hoping the bottom is in right now but no promises.

    I only buy Monero at the moment. The best thing about Monero is once you have it you can trade it for other things on non-KYC exchanges. So you can swap your Monero out for a stablecoin (I like Dai the most currently) when you think the market will crash, then swap back. It's not a taxable event since there's no public records to prove it. Just make SURE you use a non-KYC exchange, ideally with a VPN.



    I strongly recommend you watch The Dollar Vigilante videos when they come out. Jeff Berwick talks about Monero at the end of his videos a lot of the time, usually in the last 15 minutes or so.
    https://dollarvigilante.tv/video-cha...channel/videos

    Do a TON of research into Monero before getting into it. It's not like other cryptos. It's considered the most "dangerous" crypto by the government, since it's the only thing on the planet currently that can literally destroy the 6,000+ year old Satanic banking cult the rules over us. I'm not joking. They have a literal gag order on it, they are TERRIFIED.
    Thanks for all of this. Yes, I have lots of research to do--literally know nothing, so starting from zero. I used to watch Berwick, but short on time, can't listen to everyone, but I'll start listening again. I most certainly want to help destroy the 6,000 year Satanic banking cult.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    Shami-Amourae (17th May 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •