Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 hour 17 minute video of well known secret society member spilling the beans

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,099 Times in 7,394 Posts

Re: 5 hour 17 minute video of well known secret society member spilling the beans

Over 25 years ago I knew a fellow who was a Freemason. This fellow owned a ranch and he allowed a small group of militia oriented guys to camp out on his ranch once or twice a month and do their militia training (I knew a couple of guys in this group but never participated in their exercises). He was fairly well off and at one time owned a substantial interest in a local independent bank. He presented himself as a super patriot and generously donated to Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership to the degree that JPFO took out a large ad in some publication (I'm thinking Shotgun News IIRC) thanking him personally for his generosity. One morning at a local restaurant I ran into him and two of his friends who had traveled from Arizona to visit. I joined them for breakfast. One of the guys from Arizona said he was a Baptist pastor. The conversation somehow turned to Freemasonry and all three said they were 32nd degree Freemasons so I started asking questions since at this time in my life I was fairly knowledgable about secret societies and things of an occult nature. All three whipped out their personal Freemasonry cards to show me and all three of these light blue cards indicated 32nd degree Freemasonry clear as day (all three cards were identical except for their personal info). I inquired about the 33rd degree of Freemasonry and all three firmly denied there was a 33rd degree in Freemasonry. I thought that was very interesting.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (28th May 2021)

Thanks

Re: 5 hour 17 minute video of well known secret society member spilling the beans

There are many music videos with black and white checkered floors, it's a common theme, here's one -

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,939 Posts

John Salza in years past had videos up on youtube on freemasonry that I'd listened too. I was looking for somethings he'd revealed in one of those videos but what I was looking for had been scrubbed from that video. I don't recall what I was looking for at the time but I think it was about catholics being automatically excommunicated from the church if they'd joined the freemasons. I'll post a video that's more recent below where he tells how he was drawn in to masonry. I haven't watched this video all the way through but the start of it sounds like what he's revealed in the past.

I know people who are freemasons in the community that I live in but I believe they are ignorant of what it's really about. They do seem to prosper and I believe they help each other behind the scenes with opportunities and deals that won't be offered to a non mason. Some of them after they'd joined the masons had distanced themselves from me and buddied up with others who had joined.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    There are many music videos with black and white checkered floors, it's a common theme, here's one -

This one has much more behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th May 2021)

Thanks

Seems accurate and sincere -
    Okay, I've managed to watch the entire 5+ hours of this video in its entirety. I still say this fellow is very sincere however there are some (what I would refer to as) inaccuracies, still doing my due diligence on all that. FYI in case you haven't seen the whole video there are some shockers in it. Turns out that fucking Clint Eastwood is a gd Satan worshiper himself, and as I dug a little deeper I found out ol' Clint is a big time POS gun grabber going back well over 40 years, there's absolutely no denying this. Fuck him.

BUT...but...it was all very enlightening if not completely distressing. Those gd Satan worshipers are fucking everywhere!

There is one thing he pointed out that will result in the very reasonable conclusion as to why the man behind the uncompleted movie Gray State *committed suicide* after killing his wife, daughter, and their dog. Freeze frame this video at 2:26-2:28 and tell me what you see...precisely what does that apron the guy in all white bloodied clothes operating the guillotine is wearing signify?? The answer to that question is the most likely reason the fellow behind the planned movie *committed suicide* after killing his family.

Thanks

BTW, this Altiyan Childs fellow has obviously done a shitload of research into the literature of the Satan worshipers, something I've never been able to delve into because it's such a total mindfuck (I've tried reading Alice Bailey stuff but it clearly fucks me up in under three minutes).

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,501 Times in 2,050 Posts

Okay, I've managed to watch the entire 5+ hours of this video in its entirety. I still say this fellow is very sincere however there are some (what I would refer to as) inaccuracies, still doing my due diligence on all that. FYI in case you haven't seen the whole video there are some shockers in it. Turns out that fucking Clint Eastwood is a gd Satan worshiper himself, and as I dug a little deeper I found out ol' Clint is a big time POS gun grabber going back well over 40 years, there's absolutely no denying this. Fuck him.

BUT...but...it was all very enlightening if not completely distressing. Those gd Satan worshipers are fucking everywhere!

There is one thing he pointed out that will result in the very reasonable conclusion as to why the man behind the uncompleted movie Gray State *committed suicide* after killing his wife, daughter, and their dog. Freeze frame this video at 2:26-2:28 and tell me what you see...precisely what does that apron the guy in all white bloodied clothes operating the guillotine is wearing signify?? The answer to that question is the most likely reason the fellow behind the planned movie *committed suicide* after killing his family.

Thanks for the update. I still haven't had time to finish watching. Good catch on the Gray State (I totally would have missed that!).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Good catch on the Gray State (I totally would have missed that!).
    I've seen the Gray State trailer before but didn't completely pick up on the guillotine scene, this Childs fellow brings it to light in his 5+ hour video. The guy operating the guillotine is clearly wearing the apron of a certain secret society.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

Henry Macow is also working hard to discredit the Mason's.

The Mason's are to my knowledge the only place where Protestant Gentiles are members.

Jews pointing fingers...
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were German's. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to running the concentration camps.
    http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,939 Posts

When I was listening to the clip of Bob Dylan telling about selling his soul to the devil I was reminded of something I once read about that. When you sell your soul to the devil it's jews you sign a contract with because they are the genetic descendants of satan and his representatives here on earth. Jews are the children of satan. Living breathing devils that walk among us.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st May 2021)