Thread: You Need an Escape Plan and Untraceable Wealth ASAP Warns Robert Kiyosaki

Thanks
    Thanked 7,832 Times in 4,495 Posts

You Need an Escape Plan and Untraceable Wealth ASAP Warns Robert Kiyosaki

I know we have a least one person here that is all in on cryptos and doesn't believe in boomer rocks.
    Robert will tell you why you need both.

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

JDRock (10th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,899 Times in 4,493 Posts

Re: You Need an Escape Plan and Untraceable Wealth ASAP Warns Robert Kiyosaki

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    What you are saying is monero's big utility is hiding crypto wealth. I remember when bitcoin was once touted as untouchable too.
    Do you know exactly how the government is retrieving these recent bitcoin ransoms?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    What you are saying is monero's big utility is hiding crypto wealth. I remember when bitcoin was once touted as untouchable too.
    Do you know exactly how the government is retrieving these recent bitcoin ransoms?
    The "ransoms" are mostly all fake, at least the ones the government covers.

Jeff Berwick explains exactly what's going on.

Bitcoin was never private from the start. Back in the day Chain Analytics wasn't a thing, which is where computers are able to track all your transactions on a blockchain without needing a human to do anything. Bitcoin was NEVER private from the start. Only Monero was.

Monero was made private and untraceable from the start. It's also fully fungible. This.

Globohomo is realizing they are in deep shit now if they don't stop crypto, so they are targeting the Big Dog now since its easy to track, slow, and can manipulate the entire market. Bitcoin itself will be highly volatile, and they will do whatever they can to attack it and drive down the prices.
    This is why I stress buying Monero right now despite the prices since people will realize how important privacy is, and they will make the switch. Me telling you this is basically like getting into Bitcoin in 2013. Most people are talking about DeFi and NFTs in the crypto-space, they aren't seeing ahead at what is next.

The government will try to force CBDCs on the public next, and trace everything you do. They will tax every transaction you do likely. They will know what you buy and what you sell. They WILL ban cash. Only Monero and similar privacy chains will be the only form of private "cash" you can have.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    The "ransoms" are mostly all fake, at least the ones the government covers.

Jeff Berwick explains exactly what's going on.

Bitcoin was never private from the start. Back in the day Chain Analytics wasn't a thing, which is where computers are able to track all your transactions on a blockchain without needing a human to do anything. Bitcoin was NEVER private from the start. Only Monero was.

Monero was made private and untraceable from the start. It's also fully fungible. This.

Globohomo is realizing they are in deep shit now if they don't stop crypto, so they are targeting the Big Dog now since its easy to track, slow, and can manipulate the entire market. Bitcoin itself will be highly volatile, and they will do whatever they can to attack it and drive down the prices.
    This is why I stress buying Monero right now despite the prices since people will realize how important privacy is, and they will make the switch. Me telling you this is basically like getting into Bitcoin in 2013. Most people are talking about DeFi and NFTs in the crypto-space, they aren't seeing ahead at what is next.
    So you are saying quantum computing and AI can't touch any transaction into monero and you will still have access when the government shuts down the internet and cell service like they did on Jan 6th in DC? Unlike gold, every crypto transaction must cross over a network where everything is monitored.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    So you are saying quantum computing and AI can't touch any transaction into monero and you will still have access when the government shuts down the internet and cell service like they did on Jan 6th in DC? Unlike gold, every crypto transaction must cross over a network where everything is monitored.
    All encrypted digital wealth would be screwed if that were to happen under the current framework. Actually the current digital fiat system is more vulnerable to these attacks than crypto is.
    This point is known in the community and any increase in computing power would be "fixed" by simply improving the network security to higher levels.

Gold will trend to zero as technology/automation makes mining Gold go down lower and lower, and all of the Gold under the ocean and space becomes accessible.
    There will be hyperinflation in Gold.

Our only hope is digital scarcity.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 849 Posts

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27203322

Feel free to investigate alternative methods of escaping the world. I am told Bezos of Amazon fame has determined 10 minutes in space at a cost of 10s of millions of dollars is an escape plan (but then he chose to take his brother with him).

When he returns likely he will find the Earth to be unchanged but perhaps HE will be different?

Thanks

But how will he get past the van allen radiation belt?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    But how will he get past the van allen radiation belt?
    He's not going that high or staying that long.

That is should he be going at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,869 Times in 904 Posts

Kyosaki was shut down by the peds, err I mean the feds and forced not to say anything, so this might be the real deal.