Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,460 Posts

Re: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I was offered this option by a colleague. But I do not want to lie or commit fraud to avoid a criminal action that violates my body.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

mamboni (6th October 2012),midnight rambler (6th October 2012),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),Twisted Titan (6th October 2012),zap (5th October 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    What?
    He's saying that if you TAKE the vaccine (from your accommodating colleague) then throw it in the trash can unused, you can then truthfully claim that you TOOK the vaccine.

Fuck 'em... they are not respecting you, your body, your life, your liberty, your business/property/livelihood, or your health... there's ZERO obligation or ethical imperative on your part to be perfectly honest and forthright with them!
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gaillo For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Celtic Rogue (6th October 2012),Down1 (6th October 2012),Hatha Sunahara (5th October 2012),madfranks (6th October 2012),mamboni (5th October 2012),Shami-Amourae (5th October 2012),Twisted Titan (6th October 2012),vacuum (6th October 2012),VX1 (6th October 2012),zap (5th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo View Post
    He's saying that if you TAKE the vaccine (from your accommodating colleague) then throw it in the trash can unused, you can then truthfully claim that you TOOK the vaccine.

Fuck 'em... they are not respecting you, your body, your life, your liberty, your business/property/livelihood, or your health... there's ZERO reason on your part to be perfectly honest and forthright with them!
    Yes, your collleague holds out his hand with the vaccine and you "take" it from his hand.
    You tell everyone you "took" the vaccine. Brilliant and not a lie.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Canadian-guerilla (6th October 2012),mamboni (5th October 2012),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),zap (5th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,823 Times in 4,441 Posts

I personally think you should fake it too. If you take a bullet, will anyone really care? I don't think it's worth it.

If you do decide to take it, take a shit load of Activated Charcoal and EDTA capsules to remove that poison from your body. The Activated Charcoal absorbs poisons/pharmaceuticals like a sponge so they pass through your system, and the EDTA will chelate heavy metals out of your body.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (5th October 2012),Osiris (6th October 2012),PlatinumBlonde (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 Times in 2,579 Posts

This sounds like a plan. I will speak to my colleague next week and carry out Operation Semantic Immunity.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Canadian-guerilla (6th October 2012),Down1 (6th October 2012),Gaillo (5th October 2012),jimswift (8th October 2012),madfranks (6th October 2012),midnight rambler (6th October 2012),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),zap (5th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 Times in 2,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    This video made me furious and also so ashamed of our government and the medical established that laid down for big pharma and allowed the American people to be used as test guinea pigs. This country is so fucking corrupt it is sickening. The SOB in charge of the Swu Flu program: what a fucking lying weasel. Not only should he have been fired, he should've been imprisoned for life for knowingly destroying the lives of thousands of innocents. God damn I am so hot right about now.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (6th October 2012),mick silver (6th October 2012),Neuro (6th October 2012),Santa (6th October 2012),zap (5th October 2012)

Large Sarge

Hey Mamboni,

I was in africa on holiday recently, and was touring some countries/sites, now in a few of the countries I visited, Yellow Fever Vaccine was required,

So I had a moral dilemna also,

What I did was decided to risk it, with a few conditions.

I loaded up on a shitload of vitamin C a few hours before, during, and after vaccination.

Vitamin C acts as an antitoxin in the body, it acts as a chelating agent, boosts immune function, etc

basically Vitamin C will destroy/nullify/pull out any toxin in the body.

So IMO your risk is about nothing if vitmain c levels are high enough,

in good conscience, you could advise any patient taking a vaccine to do the same thing

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Large Sarge For This Useful Post:

mamboni (6th October 2012),Shami-Amourae (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,659 Times in 4,930 Posts

Private practice?

I think you would do tremendously well! You are a common sense, intelligent, stand up guy! Patients would love you and pay you cash for your services. Don't take their bullshit any longer!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

mamboni (6th October 2012),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),Twisted Titan (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

given the degree to which "doctors" do lie & falsify procedures and medical records for unhealthful, nefarious, & selfish reasons, to do so in the interests of health is sometimes the moral choice.

which doesn't make it any easier.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

mamboni (6th October 2012),Twisted Titan (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,211 Times in 2,315 Posts

High-five to everyone in this thread who figured out how to properly take a vaccine.

Mamboni surely has the highest standards of ethics, I agree with Neuro that he would do well with a private practice.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

mamboni (6th October 2012),Spun Gold (9th April 2020)