View Poll Results: Does God exist, and specifically what is His nature

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • God is the Christian God

    18 40.00%
  • God is other monotheistic God

    0 0%
  • God is of pantheist nature

    7 15.56%
  • I subscribe to deism but unspecific

    9 20.00%
  • I am not sure if God exists

    6 13.33%
  • God does not exist

    5 11.11%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 132

Thread: In your personal view, does God exist

  1. #51
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,805 Times in 4,311 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    the Bible and Light worship... Light... Sun... pagans were right, somehow. Without Light, no Life.
    Worshiping the phenomena instead of the Creator. It's like the stupidity of thinking that frozen food comes from a machine, not a farm.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Was the Bible adapted to pagan worship, so pagans would convert to Christianity easily?
    Pseudo-"Christian" rituals and holidays are adapted from paganism.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    according to some the new age is dying already and being replaced with the Age of Aether.
    Different name, same shit. Crapped out by the Devil, and peddled by his followers.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    CT, what do you make of figuratively "drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Christ" during a mass... yet you state that Solar worship was (is) for primitive folk
    I'm not Catholic. You'll need to ask a Catholic.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

  2. #52
    Unobtanium singular_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Money-Free Planet
    Posts
    11,658
    Thanks
    1,475
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    CT, you should start your torquemada-ish war on all other religions and belief systems instead... or going back to the roots of all religions, their history and more importantly the politics behind which dictates how and why they all have borrowed from one another, this to tell the same story in their own words, only their use of Numbers point to the obvious, same origin/source... yet humans fight this very fact and hate each other for this... I am holier than you... this is really childlike.

    Isaiah 45:7
    I form the Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

    edit
    so we have here God identifying Himself to 2 phenomenons, Light and Darkness... positive and negative... God is dual... dualism and non dualism are principles studied in philosophy and the main tenet of Buddhism... and people who got it, are called satanic new agers... Indeed "divide and conquer" is here to stay.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

  3. #53
    Iridium old steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of the 49th
    Posts
    5,180
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    their more then meets the eyes . their got to be something bigger and greater then me an you
    Dude for sure, we are talking about someone/thing here that is incredibly Supernatural.

    Most people in real life don't deal very good with the Supernatural.

  4. #54
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,805 Times in 4,311 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    CT, you should start your torquemada-ish war on all other religions and belief systems instead
    You have quite the obsession with Torquemada. I suspect because he nailed Maranos (Jews who faked conversion to Catholicism). Of course, it is Marxist Jews who are the premiere experts at persecuting spiritual people, both Christians in Eastern Europe and Buddhists in China/Tibet/Southeast Asia. Tens of millions dead. You know that, but would prefer to go back 500 years to someone who exposed Jews instead.

    I attack New Age Luciferianism because it is purposely designed to destroy Christianity, and then, all civilized values. It is Cultural Bolshevism for spirituality.

    I have no problem with Buddhism, Sikhism, or benign native traditions. They are incomplete, at best, but not deliberately hostile to God and His people.

    I also recognize that Aryan Zoroastrians were the Three Magi who came to worship the infant King of the Universe.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    so we have here God identifying Himself to 2 phenomenons, Light and Darkness... positive and negative...
    You are erecting a strawman. I have not disputed dualism.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    and people who got it, are called satanic new agers...
    People who subscribe to manmade ideologies the purpose of which is to "deconstruct," displace, and eradicate Christianity are Satanic New Agers.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Indeed "divide and conquer" is here to stay.
    There is no sane purpose to unity with error or evil.

    "Unity above all" is of the same defective species as "diversity is our strength."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

    Neuro (19th November 2014)

  6. #55
    Unobtanium singular_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Money-Free Planet
    Posts
    11,658
    Thanks
    1,475
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    I am just not a new ager but a pantheist who has understood the nature of absolute reality and it is my understanding that provokes your anger. The result of a 10 year investigation into the meaning of power.

    My beliefs are supported by math (and physics), a realization that I wouldnt trade for any dogmatic approach. If you have a beef with vortex theories and sacred geometry, that is your problem, not mine.

    Actually if there is one-world-religious threat out there it is NOT new age but Math.

    We all know that the NWO works at several levels, and anyone probing the roots of ALL religions will discover that it is Math the real threat to ALL man made beliefs , because Math makes it pretty clear, on the other hand parables are stretchable and subject to interpretations. Thousand years ago, it just was impossible to explain the math supporting Reality to the masses. And it still is...

    No, CT, until you start understanding the math that is in the bible and/or any other religious texts, you and I will remain world apart.

    I am looking forward to seeing in my life time the reunification of metaphysics and sciences... keep sticking to your admaic version of the bible and best of luck.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

  7. #56
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,805 Times in 4,311 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I am just not a new ager but a pantheist who has understood the nature of absolute reality and it is my understanding that provokes your anger.
    Anger? No, not anger. Disgust, yes.

    You don't understand "absolute reality." To dare claim you do is to claim you are a deity.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    The result of a 10 year investigation into the meaning of power.
    I've been seeking Truth since I was a kid. Truth is far more important than power.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    My beliefs are supported by math (and physics)
    No, they're not.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    If you have a beef with vortex theories and sacred geometry, that is your problem, not mine.
    I have a "beef" with your false perceptions that you actually have a grasp on what sacred geometry really means.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Actually if there is one-world-religious threat out there it is NOT new age but Math.
    LOL - math is no threat. God created it.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    No, CT, until you start understanding the math that is in the bible and/or any other religious texts, you and I will remain world apart.
    We'll remain a world apart because you substitute New Age nonsense for facts & reality.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing in my life time the reunification of metaphysics and sciences.
    They never were apart. Well, unless you subscribe to Mystery Babylon's "science."


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    keep sticking to your admaic version of the bible and best of luck.
    Yes, I'll stand by the Great Scientist & Engineer, creator of all things.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

  8. #57
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I'm very thankful God created the "greater light" (Genesis 1:16) for us to live by and enjoy.

    Solar worship was (is) for primitive folk. They looked to the sky and thought the Sun was god. They didn't yet understand that the real God put it there, for our benefit.
    So you cant say you LOVE the sun but are thankful for it , how nice of the creator to put it there for you.

    Instead you worship your religion which has the son as opposed to the sun..........................only difference is the sun is real and here today.


    They didnt understand the REAL god PUT the sun there for our benefit
    .

    ..................well that was a waste of time wasnt it , after man wrecks this world god may have second thoughts next time.

    The sun wasnt put there for us numbskull , man thinks he is so special and in bed with god , except god has other ideas, like the sun is there whether man is here or not, your religion is starting to screw with your mind CT.

    My chooks enjoy the sun but of course god put the sun there for us and not them hahaha............



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  9. #58
    Unobtanium singular_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Money-Free Planet
    Posts
    11,658
    Thanks
    1,475
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Instead you worship your religion which has the son as opposed to the sun..........................only difference is the sun is real and here today.
    Its all about semantic in the end.

    "I Am the Light of the World" John 8:12-30
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

  10. #59
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    CT cant even LOVE the sun because it may seem to be pagan or his warped idea of new age, instead he is thankful for it ...hahaha



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  11. #60
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,805 Times in 4,311 Posts

    Re: In your personal view, does God exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Instead you worship your religion which has the son as opposed to the sun..........................only difference is the sun is real and here today.
    I'm sorry you deny His existence and presence.


    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    The sun wasnt put there for us numbskull , man thinks he is so special and in bed with god , except god has other ideas, like the sun is there whether man is here or not
    I'm sorry you think humans are not special. In this, you, again, agree with the New World Order criminals.


    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    your religion is starting to screw with your mind CT.
    I wouldn't call true enlightenment "screwing," but thank God that my mind & heart are being filled with the things of God!
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •