Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contracte

  1. #1
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    25,292
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 6,307 Times in 4,179 Posts

    Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contracte

    Wholly read the comments!

    Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contracted the virus, CDC reveals, and most of them were not vaccinated

    • Infections reported from coast to coast, with more expected to come
    • The CDC says most of the 107 infections are reported in unvaccinated people

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...C-reveals.html
    Jackie did it and you know it!

  2. #2
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,125
    Thanks
    8,737
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 4,939 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Wholly read the comments!

    Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contracted the virus, CDC reveals, and most of them were not vaccinated

    • Infections reported from coast to coast, with more expected to come
    • The CDC says most of the 107 infections are reported in unvaccinated people

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...C-reveals.html
    Yep especially the ones like these are ummm ‘interesting’

    -“I hate anti-vaxxers. Not a personal choice its a public safety issue and if you get my kid sick I'm coming for you.”
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

    Dogman (16th August 2018)

  4. #3
    Brew Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,097
    Thanks
    2,670
    Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,535 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yep especially the ones like these are ummm ‘interesting’

    -“I hate anti-vaxxers. Not a personal choice its a public safety issue and if you get my kid sick I'm coming for you.”
    The comments section is further evidence that vaccines destroy the capacity for logic in humans, and makes them more susceptible to propaganda.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

  5. #4
    Bitcoin Miner Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,709
    Thanks
    6,437
    Thanked 8,652 Times in 4,235 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    The comments section is further evidence that vaccines destroy the capacity for logic in humans, and makes them more susceptible to propaganda.
    Yeah pretty much. None even realize that a vaccine is typically only effective for 7-15 years at most. None of them if they had a vaccine in their youth are no longer immune.

    But yeah lets keep our southern borders open and import the 3rd world I'm sure that will do wonders for societal health..
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

  6. #5
    Iridium Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    2,730
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsOe7x4KsM

    I had the wrong vid and have now replaced it with the correct one.



    Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Thomas Cowan on How Vaccines Are Changing the Nature of Childhood Illness

    Arsenic laden herbicides used in the early 1900's caused cattle paralysis.

    Hawaiian sugar plantations in the 1945 time frame used these arsenic herbicides which resulted in sugar contaminated with arsenic.

    The study that proved Polio was transmitted by a virus was bogus.

  7. #6
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,125
    Thanks
    8,737
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 4,939 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyqeRYG3Kkg



    Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Thomas Cowan on How Vaccines Are Changing the Nature of Childhood Illness

    Arsenic laden herbicides used in the early 1900's caused cattle paralysis.

    Hawaiian sugar plantations in the 1945 time frame used these arsenic herbicides which resulted in sugar contaminated with arsenic.

    The study that proved Polio was transmitted by a virus was bogus.
    Polio is a virus, however it is transmitted by flies that eat the shit of someone who has the active disease, and then gets it into the food of people who doesn’t have immunity to it. The end of polio was sanitation, once the outhouse was exchanged for the wc its spread became an impossibility. For instance India where people shit in the streets, polio is still endemic, despite having widespread vaccinations where more than 95% are vaccinated. The only ones getting polio (under reported) in the West are those that get it from vaccines. Perhaps though with the importation of people who shit in the streets polio will have a comeback in the West too.

    One interesting factoid about polio. Less than 1% infected with the virus develop paralysis, in most it is either as a mild to moderate flu, or even asymptomatic. The iron lung fear mongering which is like one in a million, was only marketing for the vaccine mass adoption. Almost everyone born before the vaccine had antibodies against polio without ever being vaccinated. Which means they were infected!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  8. #7
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,125
    Thanks
    8,737
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 4,939 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Polio is a virus, however it is transmitted by flies that eat the shit of someone who has the active disease, and then gets it into the food of people who doesn’t have immunity to it. The end of polio was sanitation, once the outhouse was exchanged for the wc its spread became an impossibility. For instance India where people shit in the streets, polio is still endemic, despite having widespread vaccinations where more than 95% are vaccinated. The only ones getting polio (under reported) in the West are those that get it from vaccines. Perhaps though with the importation of people who shit in the streets polio will have a comeback in the West too.

    One interesting factoid about polio. Less than 1% infected with the virus develop paralysis, in most it is either as a mild to moderate flu, or even asymptomatic. The iron lung fear mongering which is like one in a million, was only marketing for the vaccine mass adoption. Almost everyone born before the vaccine had antibodies against polio without ever being vaccinated. Which means they were infected!
    Perhaps Medical research should be directed towards, why certain people get debilitating diseases, and others walk away scott free from the same infection, instead of trying to prevent infection in the first place through artificial (fake) means?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

    Ares (17th August 2018)

  10. #8
    Iridium Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    2,730
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Polio is a virus, however it is transmitted by flies that eat the shit of someone who has the active disease, and then gets it into the food of people who doesn’t have immunity to it. The end of polio was sanitation, once the outhouse was exchanged for the wc its spread became an impossibility. For instance India where people shit in the streets, polio is still endemic, despite having widespread vaccinations where more than 95% are vaccinated. The only ones getting polio (under reported) in the West are those that get it from vaccines. Perhaps though with the importation of people who shit in the streets polio will have a comeback in the West too.

    One interesting factoid about polio. Less than 1% infected with the virus develop paralysis, in most it is either as a mild to moderate flu, or even asymptomatic. The iron lung fear mongering which is like one in a million, was only marketing for the vaccine mass adoption. Almost everyone born before the vaccine had antibodies against polio without ever being vaccinated. Which means they were infected!

    What is your source?

    We all have been told a lot of crap that just aint so.
    Dr. Cowan says the definitive proof that it is a virus stems from the injection cerebrospinal fluid taken from a child who died from polio into the brains cavity of monkey's which caused one to die and the other to be paralyzed and that is what they call the definitive proof it's a virus.
    https://youtu.be/7ZsOe7x4KsM?t=3141 (52 minute mark)

    Talk about polio begins at 47 minute mark.

    Jon Rappoport covers this extensively. The doctors criteria for diagnosing polio was any kind of fever, sniffle, xxx, anything and everything was called a polio case and the reason was the doctors got a 25 dollar payment for every case. Might be wrong about exact dollar amount as this is from memory. It was a significant amount of money in 194x time frame.
    Then the polio vaccine was introduced and the payment for a polio diagnosis went away, the criteria was significantly stepped up to a much higher standard and anyone who had been vaccinated could not possibly have polio.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

    Cebu_4_2 (16th August 2018)

  12. #9
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,125
    Thanks
    8,737
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 4,939 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    What is your source?

    We all have been told a lot of crap that just aint so.
    Dr. Cowan says the definitive proof that it is a virus stems from the injection cerebrospinal fluid taken from a child who died from polio into the brains cavity of monkey's which caused one to die and the other to be paralyzed and that is what they call the definitive proof it's a virus.
    https://youtu.be/7ZsOe7x4KsM?t=3141 (52 minute mark)

    Talk about polio begins at 47 minute mark.

    Jon Rappoport covers this extensively. The doctors criteria for diagnosing polio was any kind of fever, sniffle, xxx, anything and everything was called a polio case and the reason was the doctors got a 25 dollar payment for every case. Might be wrong about exact dollar amount as this is from memory. It was a significant amount of money in 194x time frame.
    Then the polio vaccine was introduced and the payment for a polio diagnosis went away, the criteria was significantly stepped up to a much higher standard and anyone who had been vaccinated could not possibly have polio.
    I do know the frauds associated with the start of the vaccination programs (over reporting before and under reporting after). I have a patient who got polio paralysis from a polio vaccination, so I think it is fairly likely his case of paralysis is due to the Polio virus.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  13. #10
    Unobtanium Dogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    13,674
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I do know the frauds associated with the start of the vaccination programs (over reporting before and under reporting after). I have a patient who got polio paralysis from a polio vaccination, so I think it is fairly likely his case of paralysis is due to the Polio virus.
    My own story, polio, back when I was a kid, in the 50's the vaccines (2) came out and crowds flocked to get it (people were terrified of it) I have had friends in iron lungs and if not worn braces or in wheelchairs. Think my first round was a sugar cube, the later a shot or the other way around, ? ? (mid 1950's) two different vaccines. Went to high school with 3 ? 4 kids in wheelchairs, or sum kind or brace, or crutches, because of polio. thank god , today that is not seen.

    No vaccine is guaranteed 100% effective, by a long shot. so yes sum may have shit happen to them. but for the majority the vaccines do work. taking the shots or whatever is a crap shoot.

    Polio I hope stays wiped off our earth, nasty nasty horrific virus. If it ever comes back, walking canes, crutches, leg brace and back braces etc. iron lungs or ventilators and wheel chairs makers will be happy

    peace
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •