Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contracte

  1. #11
    Iridium Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    2,730
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Well don't bother to watch the 5 to 6 minutes of video that contradicts what you know. That might upset your world.
    I think it shows that polio is probably caused by something induced into our environment, something that can be removed to make vaccines look like a big success. While the real story is quite different.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

    skidmark (19th August 2018)

  3. #12
    Unobtanium Dogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    13,674
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Well don't bother to watch the 5 to 6 minutes of video that contradicts what you know. That might upset your world.
    I think it shows that polio is probably caused by something induced into our environment, something that can be removed to make vaccines look like a big success. While the real story is quite different.
    Lmfao !

    I lived it, did u ?

    Attachment 9914

    Nuff said by me...

    Idiots and small children, at least the children do grow up... Question is will they still be idiots?

    Attachment 9915
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

  4. #13
    Iridium Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    2,730
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Lmfao !

    I lived it, did u ?

    Attachment 9914

    Nuff said by me...

    Idiots and small children, at least the children do grow up... Question is will they still be idiots?

    Attachment 9915
    I'm probably older than you. I doubt you were working on computers in 1963 like I was.

    Yes I had classmates who had polio, or that is the name they gave to what probably was exposure to DDT or Arsenic. Both toxins that were induced into our environment in order to sell us on the idea that vaccinations are good for us.
    And we all believed them. (me too)

    Will they still ignore real evidence and cling to their cherished delusions?

  5. #14
    Unobtanium Dogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    13,674
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I'm probably older than you. I doubt you were working on computers in 1963 like I was.

    Yes I had classmates who had polio, or that is the name they gave to what probably was exposure to DDT or Arsenic. Both toxins that were induced into our environment in order to sell us on the idea that vaccinations are good for us.
    And we all believed them. (me too)

    Will they still ignore real evidence and cling to their cherished delusions?
    Kool, u very well be right, 01-25-51. Does science get it wrong...? Hell yes.. Still as I said all or most vaccines may not work for everyone and also can infect, But WILL work for the majority that take them.

    Nothing is perfect in life as
    u know
    , have fun dude. getting bored with u !

    Peace !

    Want to join my old farts in training club ?

    Attachment 9916

    One end is the exclusive older than dirt, by one day club....... Personally I have not reached that one, tho I do strive to be emitted. (sp or wrong word?)
    Rotflmfao...

    Again Peace !

    Edit:


    I am impressed, tube driven with relays plus cowpasters (capacitors) and such, think then the first etched boards were coming into play, and not dead bug wired.


    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

  6. #15
    Iridium Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    2,730
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Kool, u very well be right, 01-25-51. Does science get it wrong...? Hell yes.. Still as I said all or most vaccines may not work for everyone and also can infect, But WILL work for the majority that take them.

    Nothing is perfect in life as
    u know
    , have fun dude. getting bored with u !

    Peace !

    Want to join my old farts in training club ?

    Attachment 9916

    One end is the older than dirt, by one day....... Personally I have not reached that one, tho I do strive to be emitted.

    Rotflmfao...

    Again Peace !


    You are just a kid.

    The thing about science is most of it is a religion with DOGmatic beliefs, that can't be challenged.

    We have been conned by the scientific method, that is not followed.

    You are probably tired of me, because you don't like to challenge your belief's.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

    skidmark (19th August 2018)

  8. #16
    Unobtanium Dogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    13,674
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    You are just a kid.

    The thing about science is most of it is a religion with DOGmatic beliefs, that can't be challenged.

    We have been conned by the scientific method, that is not followed.

    You are probably tired of me, because you don't like to challenge your belief's.
    Attachment 9917

    Out of this thread, refer to my idiot reference .

    May u find peace dude.

    Sounds like u are a full member of the one day older than dirt club....

    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

  9. #17
    Iridium Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,138
    Thanks
    2,730
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Attachment 9917

    Out of this thread, refer to my idiot reference .

    May u find peace dude.

    Sounds like u are a full member of the one day older than dirt club....

    You must be looking in your mirror, dude.

    You keep lying that your out of this thread. Leave dude, but then you are a left winger and I know their word is no good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •