PDA

View Full Version : This is why we should NOT use steroids.

Liquid
2nd July 2010, 11:07 PM
Greg Valentino, biggest arms. This video has a serious WTF at the end, around 2:12.

The guys bicep collapses, just rolls down. It's easy to miss, but once you see it.

Amazing, what people do, to their bodies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM&

Serpo
3rd July 2010, 11:12 AM
Freak show,yea saw the bicep drop................f#ck that

madfranks
3rd July 2010, 03:15 PM
I don't think his bicep dropped, I think he rotated his arm.

willie pete
3rd July 2010, 03:42 PM
Disgusting..but that bicep wasn't all muscle tissue, it was mostly fluid, like he said, pus and blood; stupid blockhead :D

Ash_Williams
5th July 2010, 07:56 AM
People love to hate him but most of that bicep actually was muscle. He points out he was in prison for a few years, no access to the oils they inject, and his arms were still huge when he got out (I think he only lost 2" on them.)

Watch or read the interviews with him, the guy is really quite a character.

Liquid
5th July 2010, 07:13 PM
I believe he was injecting synthol, like this guy..

http://www.gettingpumped.com/wp-content/uploads//synthol_dickhead.jpg

Or these geniuses...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/bodybuilding%20synthol/999zandramas/synthol1kl.jpg

Ash_Williams
6th July 2010, 06:53 AM
He used a combination of oil and drugs to get that size. He said it would have been stupid to use sythnol alone, as it doesn't result in permanent increases in size or strength. As I said, he was still massive when he came out of prison, despite having no access to synthol.

Liquid
6th July 2010, 09:16 AM
You're right Ash, no doubt he had to put in a lot of effort as well to ge that freakish size.

I also agree that people love to hate him, however I think they hate more of what he represents. When you think about it, he's earned fame, status, money...and surrounded himself with beautiful women. Basically, society has rewarded him in a way that people hate.

All because he abused himself, while your average working joe struggles to make ends meet working normal everyday jobs, with little to no attention from their efforts.

It's understandable, in a way, that how a goal can become an addiction, then an obsession. All the while the 'rewards' from society keep increasing, feeding it further.

kregener
6th July 2010, 09:35 AM
He has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder about his muscles.

He needed mental help loooooong ago.

Ash_Williams
6th July 2010, 01:19 PM
I wish I had links to the videos and interviews. This guy has great entertainment value.

He used to be a regular body builder, the kind that went into the competitions and all. He had large arms even then but overall looked like a regular bodybuilder. Of course, no one outside of bodybuilding fans had any idea who he was.

He realized that regular people only go to those competitions to see the freaks. They are not there to see someone that's just tanned with low body fat, or even someone that looks good. They want to see giant massive shit that is totally crazy, so he set out to be a freak. That's when he started injecting the drugs and oils straight into his arms and bulking them up to be the largest.

It got him on TV. Now there's two bodybuilders I can name off the top of my head - Schwarzenegger and Greg Valentino. Famous for being an idiot (which he freely admits), but famous nevertheless.

willie pete
6th July 2010, 01:37 PM
People love to hate him but most of that bicep actually was muscle. He points out he was in prison for a few years, no access to the oils they inject, and his arms were still huge when he got out (I think he only lost 2" on them.)

Watch or read the interviews with him, the guy is really quite a character.

I don't hate the guy, I don't even know him... ;D, but I still think he's a freak-a-zoid for injecting who knows what into his biceps, and I say that bicep is not all muscle tissue, too flabby and loose looking, no definition, looks like you just blew up a balloon, No tone at all, I'm no sportswriter on the body building circuit, but symetry along with size and definition is what Pro- BB is all about, not some goon who gets a wild hair... :D

mamboni
7th July 2010, 11:18 AM
Greg Valentino is a piker. I'm totally not impressed with his 'biceps.'

Bullfrog
7th July 2010, 11:53 AM
Steroids mess with your head too, make you way more aggressive than you should be.
I did some water based steroids for a few months a very long time ago. Used to walk across the parking lot at work challenging the semi-trucks coming in to the docks at our warehouse.

I'm feeling better now.

Got the steroids from a holy roller christian guy I worked with. About a year later he left his wife and 4 kids and ran away with some girl half his age to another state. He had just moved his old family into a new house, his was the only paycheck for the family.