Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bunch of Faggots

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Bunch of Faggots

i joined this site said hi, got attacked like crazy. fuck you nigger lovers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to original For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (6th November 2012),MAGNES (6th November 2012)

Thanks

Re: Bunch of Faggots

Guaranteed old enemy.

Boner pills 90% off

Going after mamboni first.

This is mayhem/ulysses/immanti/20sock, joeking/halophyte/10sockgim ,
    praetorian/snapon/fortyone/gypsiebyker.

I believe it is going to do a false flag on one of it's enemies, and it got the idea from a 4 sock troll on this forum.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Welcome!

Pull up a chair!

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks

where's my Karma?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Welcome!

Pull up a chair!
    He can have the perma-chair, over in the corner.

Consider it a parting gift!

Peace out, folks! It's been a slice.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaillo For This Useful Post:

cortez (6th November 2012),MAGNES (16th May 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

did you? Really? Oh well, you're not a very good troll are you, or are you? If you get attacked and you've only posted 10 times in 2 threads, both of which you started.....

Digging back in the archives from exactly 1 month ago today:

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    So you came to start a fight did ya? I knew it. Show us what you got shit bird.
    Perhaps you just want to start slow and build up to it?

aww he permabanned
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

He can always go to chat where he will have allies, most likely he is already there.

Where they kiss Joe Kings ass and ban others joining chat, use it as a site 41.

Here they ban me because they won't allow a member they do not recognize
    to stay in chat and be apart of their conversation, this is right after Gaillo
    banned Osoab. Dogman opened a new chat in direct response to this and
    without the gsus name, so he and his allies can do their dirty work.

Solid the troll spokesperson on here, 4 sock puppet, wants the person banned.

Joe King is always there and very friendly with everyone, especially solid, dogman
    and the ladies.

Joe King is Halophyte from gim, many sock troll, allied with Juristic Person, Masonic Plot,
    Ulysses/Immanti/Mayhem, troll gang from hell, forum wreckers with experience and is some
    sort of computer tech guy, dangerous to forum.

Image is BMP, opens to bigger image, read it, it is very revealing.

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zvr61f.jpg
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

slowbell

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    You snoop and spy in on chat? Is that what you think you are doing?

Chat is open to everyone. Anyone can join. Anyone can contribute. It's open to the public.

Magnes, I want to end our differences.

I've challenged you to meet in person...you had me banned for that. What do you suggest? I'd like us to settle this as men. That's hard to do, online. So, I'm up for any suggestion you may have.

It's come to this. You know that too.

Thanks

Who is the troll? Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. Is there some big conspiracy in your screen-capture? Why do you come into chat and spy? Did you get any good recipes?

If you are so interested in chat, why don't you just join as Magnes? Nobody will ban anyone unless they refuse to identify themselves. You are welcome to come in and hang out. We talk about beer, gardening, animals, bicycles, earthquakes, politics. We don't spend much time talking about you, even though I am sure you have proof that we sit in there and hatch conspiracies against you and GSUS and meanwhile we are on GIM2 prattling away about how we love the zog.

Get some help before you end up doing something really stupid that you will regret. I don't want to see you on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post

He can always go to chat where he will have allies, most likely he is already there.

Where they kiss Joe Kings ass and ban others joining chat, use it as a site 41.

Here they ban me because they won't allow a member they do not recognize
    to stay in chat and be apart of their conversation, this is right after Gaillo
    banned Osoab. Dogman opened a new chat in direct response to this and
    without the gsus name, so he and his allies can do their dirty work.

Solid the troll spokesperson on here, 4 sock puppet, wants the person banned.

Joe King is always there and very friendly with everyone, especially solid, dogman
    and the ladies.

Joe King is Halophyte from gim, many sock troll, allied with Juristic Person, Masonic Plot,
    Ulysses/Immanti/Mayhem, troll gang from hell, forum wreckers with experience and is some
    sort of computer tech guy, dangerous to forum.

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zvr61f.jpg
    Patience comes to those who wait.....calculate distance, drop, wind speed, relax and gently commit.

Once the economist's neurons and dendrites are fully programmed (usually for life), economists serve as robotic broadcasting devices explicitly designed to hide the political nature of the economy from the public. In other words, the economist serves no function in society except to protect the ruling elites from public scrutiny while they loot the planet. Jay Hanson

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    If you are so interested in chat, why don't you just join as Magnes?
    I have and been attacked by LT, Dogman, with stupid remarks, even zap.

You are silent and stay out of trouble on forum, and for that I give you credit,
    and others, and this applies to most of forum staying out of it, but if you want
    to join in now and cover for the few I can count on one hand, then you will
    become a part of it.

The point is people want to have a conversation about others behind their back and use
    it as a site 41 ,
    twice the usual suspects were caught discussing going after me, once
    by me and there is a thread on this, Osoab meanwhile was there hiding troll identities on
    this forum and zap gives him shit for outing one of them, it is posted here, another time
    Gaillo bans Joe King and chat flipped out and wanted my head, there is a thread on this,
    so this is twice. I am aware of more from members PM's and emails, going back to Jew King
    days where he gets canned.

The point is people are using chat as a site 41 and support trolls.

They don't want their private conversations disturbed and known as they chat with Joe King .

This behavior has also been reported to the admins here by others, they saw my
    posts and references to chat and sent me a PM. Then I encouraged them to pass
    along.

CHAT SITE 41 , full of troll supporters . Get Magnes, literally they discuss this and been caught.

Many of you talk out of two sides of your face.

The forums are open and posts are read by everyone, that is my style.

Chat Style is deceit, hiding, lying, two faced, hypocrites. Deceiving forum.
    Trolls and Troll Support. Chat even covers for Mayhem troll who hacked
    these forums.

Members here not paying attention may not see the allegiances.

Understanding the chat gang helps, for the most part most members stay
    out of disputes involved with the main players, but chat gang is a gang.

And Gaillo is one of your main targets. Not just me. Chat is a hate free zone.
    Full of people that hate these forums. You people seem very cozy.

Read my signature, see solid give orders in screen.

If people need more to understand what is going on, they need to grow a brain.

"This site sucks ... you are a troll" "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out"
    Mr 4 Sock
    "I'm thinking this tentacle fantasy might be fun to explore with a hot babe. Tentacle City...let's bring it. Think Ximmy likes tentacles?" "You said yourself you wouldn't meet anyone from this forum in person." Solid berating Ximmy.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

----------------------------------

On DOGMAN aka GOLDDUST aka DUSTY ON HERE, 3 SOCKS
    Multiple bans for blatant vile attacks swearing at many members, women,
    including the administration, perm banned by Gaillo and brought back.

"how many forums have you and or helpers or believers helped to destroy? Should this forum need to be named storm front ... And your thought police ways ... but I know why they nuked the old site gim. My brother did talk at that time so I know why they nuked it. And if I was in their place I would have done the same" Dogman/Dusty/GoldDust on here, ban cheerleader everywhere, brother of RichG, Mod, Radio Host, loyal skyvike supporters.

LINK TO QUOTE, LAST POST IN THREAD

Merry Christmas to John and those that celebrate !

Links and Scribbles !

ANOTHER CHAT ORIGINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Hugginator View Post
    I believe that the majority of us are thankful to Skyvike and Scorpio for building us this fine new home after the old place burned. But the number of ingrates among us is truly astonishing and their attitude gives them visibility they don't deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugginator View Post
    You are paranoid that there are powers conspiring to keep you down. Thanks again Skyvike for making us less skeptical about TPTB, what a delusional bunch of crackpots. Leave your shoes at the door and I'll shine them for you. Dinners at 6:00.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hugginator http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/b...post-right.png
    Anything by Magnes, GoD book or Ponce they the best of the best.
    -------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    You know what FUCK ALL OF YOU. From the clicks in chat that treat that piece of shit jew king like he's friends to that sack of shit turn coat Art.

At the end of the day, if I broke down and needed a ride, I couldn't rely on anyone here to help me out, and to THINK about the shit I've shared with people, from my person stories/opinions and stories I post here.
    ----------------------------

MORE TIDBITS ON CHAT

Chat/Site 41, Osoab, keeper of troll secrets
    American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

It took me a while to put this together.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?22772-MAGNES-REPORTING-FOR-DUTY-!&p=186810&viewfull=1#post186810

Recent failed attack by the usual suspects. Looking for opportunities.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post581419

---------------------------------------------

As soon as the forum went down, chat gang joined here as a group,
    quite a few attack posts on me. I opened this thread with the intention
    of saving some info and outing these clowns, because I recognized they
    are deceitful, calculating, and not going away. I was busy all summer
    and slowly built up the links. It has always been my signature link.

Links and Scribbles !
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Canadian-guerilla (7th November 2012),mick silver (7th November 2012)