Thread: Mark Jewban losing his mind?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Mark Jewban losing his mind?

I checked his ground rules and if I were Trump, I'd accept to do the interview...on Nov. 9th

Mark Cuban Offers To Give $10 Million To Charity If Trump Can Explain His Own Policies
    The GOP nominee said Cuban was “not smart enough to understand what we are doing.”
    09/16/2016 03:23 pm ET
    Ryan Grenoble

Many people are saying Donald Trump’s proposed policies are light on specifics and better suited to 140-character tweets.

Dallas Mavericks owner (and actual verified billionaire) Mark Cuban is one of those people.

On Friday, Cuban challenged Trump to a four-hour interview concerning the candidate’s “policies and their substance,” offering to donate $10 million to a charity of Trump’s choosing if he accepted.

The summons comes after the GOP presidential nominee threw a tantrum on Fox Business Friday morning. When host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump about Cuban’s prediction that the markets would tank should he win the presidency, Trump fell back on his classic rebuttal: He called Cuban stupid.

“Well, I know Mark and you know, the problem with Mark, he is not smart enough to understand what we are doing,” Trump said. “He’s really not smart enough, in my opinion, to really understand what’s going on.”

Trump added that Cuban used to send him “so many different tweets,” but they’ve since tapered off.

“I’m just — I’ll have to send you all of the Mark Cuban tweets and conversations,” he added. “But Mark is not — I really believe — not smart enough to understand what’s going on.”

In response, Cuban hopped on Twitter and invited Trump to a four-hour interview, offering the candidate a chance to substantiate his policies:

Of course, there are some ground rules: “you cant mention the Clintons or discuss anything other than the details and facts of [your] plans,” said Cuban, “and no one else is in the room to help. Just me, you and a broadcast crew.”

Cuban even said that Trump could keep the money.

“If you need it,” Cuban tweeted, “I’ll write you the check and you can keep the money rather than give it to charity.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0071a6e070538
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Mark Jewban losing his mind?

The summons comes after the GOP presidential nominee threw a tantrum on Fox Business Friday morning. When host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump about Cuban’s prediction that the markets would tank should he win the presidency, Trump fell back on his classic rebuttal: He called Cuban stupid.
    And when Hillary gets upset over people continuing to question her health, I just wonder if the Huffington Post would say that Hillary "threw a tantrum."
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

crimethink (16th September 2016),Joshua01 (19th September 2016),Twisted Titan (16th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I checked his ground rules and if I were Trump, I'd accept to do the interview...on Nov. 9th

Mark Cuban Offers To Give $10 Million To Charity If Trump Can Explain His Own Policies
    The GOP nominee said Cuban was “not smart enough to understand what we are doing.”
    09/16/2016 03:23 pm ET
    Ryan Grenoble

Many people are saying Donald Trump’s proposed policies are light on specifics and better suited to 140-character tweets.

Dallas Mavericks owner (and actual verified billionaire) Mark Cuban is one of those people.

On Friday, Cuban challenged Trump to a four-hour interview concerning the candidate’s “policies and their substance,” offering to donate $10 million to a charity of Trump’s choosing if he accepted.

“Well, I know Mark and you know, the problem with Mark, he is not smart enough to understand what we are doing,” Trump said. “He’s really not smart enough, in my opinion, to really understand what’s going on.”

Trump added that Cuban used to send him “so many different tweets,” but they’ve since tapered off.

“I’m just — I’ll have to send you all of the Mark Cuban tweets and conversations,” he added. “But Mark is not — I really believe — not smart enough to understand what’s going on.”

In response, Cuban hopped on Twitter and invited Trump to a four-hour interview, offering the candidate a chance to substantiate his policies:

Of course, there are some ground rules: “you cant mention the Clintons or discuss anything other than the details and facts of [your] plans,” said Cuban, “and no one else is in the room to help. Just me, you and a broadcast crew.”

Cuban even said that Trump could keep the money.

“If you need it,” Cuban tweeted, “I’ll write you the check and you can keep the money rather than give it to charity.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0071a6e070538
    This guy is really low class and weasily. First, he insults Trump by offering to let him keep the money, which is a petty way of painting Trump as greedy. Then he imposes all these restrictions to Trump, that the Clintons and this and that can't be discussed. Oh But Trump better give every little detail of all of his proposals and justify himself! The interrogation will require four hours, Mr. Trump!

This Cuban guy is one sleazy arrogant bagel-eater. I hope Trump tells him to take a hike.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

vacuum (16th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    This guy is really low class and weasily. First, he insults Trump by offering to let him keep the money, which is a petty way of painting Trump as greedy. Then he imposes all these restrictions to Trump, that the Clintons and this and that can't be discussed. Oh But Trump better give every little detail of all of his proposals and justify himself! The interrogation will require four hours, Mr. Trump!

This Cuban guy is one sleazy arrogant bagel-eater. I hope Trump tells him to take a hike.
    Cuban has lost his mind for real. Trump ain't biting.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

The best thing Trump could do at this point is to turn the tables on Cuban by himself offering Cuban even more $ to discuss his own plans for turning things around. As you say, he should certainly not take any poison bait.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

mamboni (16th September 2016)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,271 Posts

Hell, he could make the bastard look bad by simply donating the money himself. That miserable billionaire will only donate the money (a pittance to a billionaire) if it is a line to somehow derail Trump?

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

This mark cuban guy... does he think he is relevant or something?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (19th September 2016),madfranks (16th September 2016)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    This mark cuban guy... does he think he is relevant or something?
    Yeah, that's the problem...he thinks he's someone who matters.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger