Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anger can be a sin.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: Anger can be a sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    All water is holy in a sense, u do not need a priest to dunk your head in it when angry.
    Perhaps that's why surfers are such happy people. They dunk their heads in one of God's greatest creations, the ocean.
    life is good.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    And THAT, Gents and Lady, is how to elicit an ANGRY response. Notice the complete lack of rationality?

When 7th_bugle isn't present I can still find strings to pull. I'm the greatest!!!
    Hahahahahaha............
    Most of the time I completely ignore the stupid (you). Until you respond to a topic I'm familiar with in your usual conspiracy bullshit.....I correct you.
    My behavior is based on your response.....as in if you're going to respond like an idiot fool:

1. I will call you an idiot fool.
    2. Show why I made a such a statement.

And 100% of the time after a few responses from me you react in your usual way....by never answering a damn question...you play stupid so I treat you for what you are....stupid!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Hahahahahaha............
    Most of the time I completely ignore the stupid (you). Until you respond to a topic I'm familiar with in your usual conspiracy bullshit.....I correct you.
    My behavior is based on your response.....as in if you're going to respond like an idiot fool:

And 100% of the time after a few responses from me you react in your usual way....by never answering a damn question...you play stupid so I treat you for what you are....stupid!
    Jesus!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

What other actions will cause more punishment from God? The guy has removable outrage.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Hahahahahaha............

You brought up a month old thread I had never read. Are you searching your handle to defend every insult you have missed?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

I treat you
    Treat? Like "trick or treat"?

I believe I will turn down the treat. Let's see the trick.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Are you searching your handle to defend every insult you have missed?
    Shirley you don't credit him with this much intelligence? After all I only referred to '7th_bugle'. He lacks the ability to even know his own user name.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    Shirley you don't credit him with this much intelligence? After all I only referred to '7th_bugle'. He lacks the ability to even know his own user name.
    He could be reading all of your posts looking for some truth. Just thinking of why the communist would bring up a month old thread only to respond to you.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

9. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

palani (16th February 2017)

Thanks

Just thinking of why the communist would bring up a month old thread only to respond to you.
    Latent homosexual tendencies?

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

You brought up a month old thread I had never read. Are you searching your handle to defend every insult you have missed?
    It never occurred to you that maybe I just read the thread and thought maybe I would respond?

Theres weeks that go by before palani replies ...but do I ridicule that asshat for it?