Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1187

Thread: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Right now the Bitcoin price is at par with Silver Spot price...

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    In starting to think it could take a dump back into the 40s.
    The only reason I am not living in a 200 ft x 300 ft mansion is they don't make tape measures out of spandex.

Btw...I found some old records that showed the value of 120 year old $10 gold eagles was around $182 in 2002. So I would guess the FRN of today has a value of 20% of one 20 years ago. INSANE!!

Maybe I have some S&H green stamp books around here too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (8th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    The only reason I am not living in a 200 ft x 300 ft mansion is they don't make tape measures out of spandex.

Btw...I found some old records that showed the value of 120 year old $10 gold eagles was around $182 in 2002. So I would guess the FRN of today has a value of 20% of one 20 years ago. INSANE!!

Maybe I have some S&H green stamp books around here too!
    Okay, now that there is some funny shit!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (8th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

The price has been consolidating and coiling up for a major movement likely upwards. There's a downside risk too but less likely as a lot of the indicators have been flipping bullish recently.
    Possibly in 1 week.

I've been accumulating Monero and Litecoin.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (9th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    The price has been consolidating and coiling up for a major movement likely upwards. There's a downside risk too but less likely as a lot of the indicators have been flipping bullish recently.
    Possibly in 1 week.

I've been accumulating Monero and Litecoin.
    Jeff Berwick's latest yest,

Apr 08, 2021
    You Can Ignore Reality But You Can't Ignore the Consequences of Ignoring Reality

at around 30m, gets into cryptos, he's bullish on all + physical Au/Ag, but gave a pitch for "Pirate Exchange" (ARRR), under a buck, "the most private crypto there is"

but for fun, start @ 24m - for the segment with Chris Sky going into a Walgreens bareface, with cameraman, getting harangued; he mocks & blows off his harassers... checker told not to check him out but he leaves $20 cash for his quart of maple syrup (which included tip) & leaves store. priceless, brass balled Cannuck!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Jeff Berwick's latest yest,

Apr 08, 2021
    You Can Ignore Reality But You Can't Ignore the Consequences of Ignoring Reality

at around 30m, gets into cryptos, he's bullish on all + physical Au/Ag, but gave a pitch for "Pirate Exchange" (ARRR), under a buck, "the most private crypto there is"

but for fun, start @ 24m - for the segment with Chris Sky going into a Walgreens bareface, with cameraman, getting harangued; he mocks & blows off his harassers... checker told not to check him out but he leaves $20 cash for his quart of maple syrup (which included tip) & leaves store. priceless, brass balled Cannuck!
    I'm fully aware of Pirate Chain but I don't think it will catch on. I did seriously look into it though.

Every privacy chain that's gone up against Monero has failed.

I invested heavily into alternatives to Monero and got burned every time into the six figures. I just don't see Monero having any competition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

PatColo (9th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

I’m thinking potentially 2 weeks or more crabbing at $57k, then a collapse down to $42k or so before continuing on to make new highs.

It did this in 2017. First three Elliot peaks were May 11, May 25, and June 12. That took 32 days.

Then it started slowly going down for another 32days, before finally collapsing down to the peak of the first Elliot wave.

Same structure here, we have three Elliot peaks, but this time it took 64 days between first and third peak. We’ve been crabbing for 26 days since the peak. So it could keep going for a while potentially, but it has been nearly a month. But the problem is that everyone is exhausted and don’t feel like buying. The longer it crabs, the more deleveraging will occur which push the price down and deleverage others. Once all this is worked out and also taxes have been paid for the May tax date, and once summer inflation starts to cause the fed to control yields, it will start rocketing again.

That said, this is just a guess. I thought it was going to break out last week.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

PatColo (9th April 2021)

Thanks

I’m thinking potentially 2 weeks or more crabbing at $57k, then a collapse down to $42k or so before continuing on to make new highs.

It did this in 2017. First three Elliot peaks were May 11, May 25, and June 12. That took 32 days.

Then it started slowly going down for another 32days, before finally collapsing down to the peak of the first Elliot wave.

Same structure here, we have three Elliot peaks, but this time it took 64 days between first and third peak. We’ve been crabbing for 26 days since the peak. So it could keep going for a while potentially, but it has been nearly a month. But the problem is that everyone is exhausted and don’t feel like buying. The longer it crabs, the more deleveraging will occur which push the price down and deleverage others. Once all this is worked out and also taxes have been paid for the May tax date, and once summer inflation starts to cause the fed to control yields, it will start rocketing again.

That said, this is just a guess. I thought it was going to break out last week.
    Wow, how can I be totally wrong every time

Thanks

Wow, how can I be totally wrong every time
    You need to learn how charts work:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (9th April 2021)

Thanks

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Pirate Chain is definitely picking up steam now and will probably make people fortunes. I already feel like I missed the boat. I still don't see how this will catch on long term and beat Monero though. I mean the name is absolutely stupid, it's like Ghost all over again. I'm mostly only interested in how much Bitcoin and Monero I have long term. People accept payments increasingly in Monero as it is real money, and the fees are almost 1 cent now.

Monero likely will skyrocket in use once physical cash is banned.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (10th April 2021)

Thanks

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Looks like we got played this time:

That’s ok for me, more time to buy at low prices.

Clearly the big boys killed two birds with one stone, First, profiting and milking the public, and second, bringing the price back so they can accumulate.