Page 124 of 403 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Are you telling us we're trapped like rats?

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th May 2021),Tumbleweed (5th May 2021),woodman (5th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

this latest which Tim Kelly posted today doesn't say a word re The MuhRONA! in the desc, nor have I put in the 1h 44m to listen yet; but safe bet MuhRONA is threaded throughout, so posting it here.

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2021.05.04

Tim Kelly on Vendée Radio

Dr E. Michael Jones, Tim Kelly, Mike from Restoring the Faith media and Steve Cunningham join a panel discussion on 'the Apotheosis of Oligarchy' in 2021 with reference to the oligarch capture of nearly all western institutions; 'the ecclesiastical structure' (part of the human hierarchy of the Catholic Church), the media, corporations, medical authorities, the courts, cultural bodies, 'NGOs' and of course political and government organisations.
    They examine this 'full-spectrum dominance' through a variety of cultural, political and spiritual lenses.
    Timothy's Podcasts

Download
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (6th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

^^Looks to be a good one. Owe you big time for turning me on to Kelly. His work is very important. I've been hoping he could get on some guests like some of the doctors that are being posted on the videos here and elsewhere. He and Joe do a good job beating the drums on his weekly 'Powers and Principalities'.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th May 2021),PatColo (5th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Looks to be a good one. Owe you big time for turning me on to Kelly. His work is very important. I've been hoping he could get on some guests like some of the doctors that are being posted on the videos here and elsewhere. He and Joe do a good job beating the drums on his weekly 'Powers and Principalities'.
    I'm a huge fan of Tim Kelly's podcast too. I always listen to his shows with Joe Atwill (who I actually found before I found Tim). And Tim has lots of great guests, some of whom I've never heard of before. And what I really like about him is that he has a wide range of knowledge and has introduced me to new info. Years ago, he had a private investigator on about OJ and other stuff, and that really opened my eyes and caused me to look into things further (I ended up completely changing my mind on that case and I was someone who thought he got away with a double murder--turns out there was so much hidden, including the fact that Ron JEW Goldman was hardly an innocent bystander/good samaritan)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th May 2021),woodman (6th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Tim Kelly's podcast too. I always listen to his shows with Joe Atwill (who I actually found before I found Tim). And Tim has lots of great guests, some of whom I've never heard of before. And what I really like about him is that he has a wide range of knowledge and has introduced me to knew info. Years ago, he had a private investigator on about OJ and other stuff, and that really opened my eyes and caused me to look into things further (I ended up completely changing my mind on that case and I was someone who thought he got away with a double murder--turns out there was so much hidden, including the fact that Ron JEW Goldman was hardly an innocent bystander/good samaritan)
    He is extremely knowledgeable. Pat introduced me to his podcasts a couple of years ago. Tim said his first guest was Dave McGowen who wrote "Inside the LC, the Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation". McGowen was awesome and it is a shame he is not here to comment on this insane takeover of our world. I need to find that first interview and listen.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th May 2021),PatColo (7th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    He is extremely knowledgeable. Pat introduced me to his podcasts a couple of years ago. Tim said his first guest was Dave McGowen who wrote "Inside the LC, the Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation". McGowen was awesome and it is a shame he is not here to comment on this insane takeover of our world. I need to find that first interview and listen.
    If you find that interview with Dave McGowan, please post it--I'm a big fan of his too. Deanna Spingola had him on a number of times. I never read his Laurel Canyon book, but heard interviews on it. Dave apparently called 9/11 a false flag the day after--so super smart guy. And I loved his work on the moon hoax. IMO, the best show he did was with John B Wells on the Boston Bombing Hoax, and I think it was after that show that he got a threat or someone wondered if TPTB would kill him.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

how the test kits are assembled:

https://markcrispinmiller.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/video-1620244030.mp4

https://markcrispinmiller.com/2021/0...alk-institute/

URGENT: Spike proteins in those “vaccines” are, in themselves, highly dangerous, according to new study by Salk Institute

I’ve sent out many urgent emails since I started News from Underground years ago (it now feels like a century), but this one is the most important yet; and so word of this new study by the Salk Institute must now be spread to everyone you know, every media outlet, governments at every level—and, especially, to all those schools now mandating “vaccination” for its students in the fall.
    Those spike proteins in the experimental “vaccines” now being forcibly injected into millions the world over, and more easily injected into those made eager for it, are in themselves highly dangerous, capable of doing irreversible damage to the vascular system of the healthy and the sick alike. As Robin Monotti Graziadei puts it, explaining the Salk Institute’s discovery:
    “Trillions [of these proteins] induced by the vaccine injection have the capacity to create damage in your vascular system. This is what the study says and what has been published by an extremely important center for biological studies. This is not a conspiracy theory.
    “I think, at this stage, there is enough information to consider whether we will be told the truth in the coming days, because such information should be on the cover of every newspaper and the top story on every news channel. And what they should say is this: ‘The fundamental and technological basis on which all of the vaccines that were distributed in the West is flawed. We thought that the spike protein would only enter the cells to create antibodies, so if you faced the wild virus, it would latch onto your cells. However, we were wrong. We were wrong because the spike protein in itself creates disease; and if you inject trillions of them into a human body, there will be manifestations of disease in many cases.'”
    https://youtu.be/Fz0H5vMJFMc
    The Salk Institute study is attached. Below is Mike Whitney’s excellent article about it, and, below that, an article on the pathogenesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone—the one in the virus—once it enters the cell.
    (My thanks to Kevin Ryan for sending this material to his list.)
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-re...doomsday-cult/
    https://www.hkmj.org/abstracts/v15n1s2/37.htm
    CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

here's their favorite number again, and note more of the "Cases" BS:

Aussies Trying To Return Home From India Face Up To $66,600 In Fines Or Five Years Imprisonment

Australians trying desperately to return home from COVID-stricken India will face fines and jail time, according to treasurer Josh Frydenberg, who defended the hardline approach as “drastic” but necessary, and denied it’s “irresponsible” to leave fellow Australians stranded.

“We have taken drastic action to keep Australians safe, and what we face in India is a very serious situation where the medical advice provided to the federal government has been to put in place these strict measures,” said Frydenberg, adding “We’ve acted on the medical advice.”

“The situation in India is dire. It is very serious. More than 200,000 people have died and there are more than 300,000 new cases a day.”...

Australian health minister, Greg Hunt, announced the strict measures late Friday night, adding that anyone attempting to sidestep the regulations would be hit with fines of up to $66,600 or five years in prison, or both.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (9th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    #FaceBoot Fmr 6 term Congresswoman Dr. Cynthia McKinney tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/...95470693961728

Cynthia McKinney PhD @cynthiamckinney Apr 29

Look At This: Five Doctors Discussing COVID Get Me Blocked on FaceBook for Spreading Misinformation!!!

^ I'd like to listen to this again and send it to some people but I can't listen to it at any of the links or find it anywhere else. Does anyone have a link to it somewhere?
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

PatColo (9th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    ^ I'd like to listen to this again and send it to some people but I can't listen to it at any of the links or find it anywhere else. Does anyone have a link to it somewhere?
    The first 2 links look like the video you are looking for. The third link may be a different video.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4kyBugbcBplZ/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H9GyqoPMvfRa/

edit: the third link is definitely a different video
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

19. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th May 2021)