Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,529 Times in 2,608 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Look what I got in my email form Cory Homo Booker (absolutely NO HOPE For the Northeast Blue Democrat tyranny states)

Dear New Jerseyan,
    I wanted to talk to you for a brief moment about the COVID-19 vaccine. Every American over age 12 is now eligible to receive a vaccine against this deadly virus, and it has never been easier to get one of these safe, effective, and free vaccines. We have the ability to bring this horrible disease under control, so even if you don’t read the rest of this email and you haven’t gotten vaccinated yet, please go to www.vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 right now to find out the easiest way to get your shot!
    Thanks to rigorous scientific studies, we know these vaccines are safe and extremely effective, not only at lowering your risk of getting the virus, but also at preventing severe cases that require hospitalization. As I got my own shot, I thought about how grateful I was for the diverse group of scientists, researchers, health care professionals, delivery people, agriculture and food service workers, warehouse workers, and all of those who've worked tirelessly on developing and distributing these safe and effective vaccines. Because of their hard work, more families will not have to know the loss that hundreds of thousands of Americans felt this past year.
    Now is our chance to protect ourselves and help our communities by getting vaccinated.
    If you or someone you love hasn’t been vaccinated yet, I want to personally encourage you to make your first appointment or help your loved one make theirs to get vaccinated. Everyone who gets a vaccine is doing their part to get us out of this crisis.
    If you’ve already received the vaccine, please encourage those around you to do so. Those who are hesitant, or just haven’t gotten around to it yet, will be more likely to get the vaccine if people they know and trust talk to them about it.
    We are on the precipice of moving past this pandemic, and building a better future for all Americans. Get your shot today.
    Sincerely,

Cory A. Booker
    United States Senator

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd May 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Look what I got in my email form Cory Homo Booker (absolutely NO HOPE For the Northeast Blue Democrat tyranny states)

Dear New Jerseyan,
    I wanted to talk to you for a brief moment about the COVID-19 vaccine. Every American over age 12 is now eligible to receive a vaccine against this deadly virus, and it has never been easier to get one of these safe, effective, and free vaccines. We have the ability to bring this horrible disease under control, so even if you don’t read the rest of this email and you haven’t gotten vaccinated yet, please go to www.vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 right now to find out the easiest way to get your shot!
    Thanks to rigorous scientific studies, we know these vaccines are safe and extremely effective, not only at lowering your risk of getting the virus, but also at preventing severe cases that require hospitalization. As I got my own shot, I thought about how grateful I was for the diverse group of scientists, researchers, health care professionals, delivery people, agriculture and food service workers, warehouse workers, and all of those who've worked tirelessly on developing and distributing these safe and effective vaccines. Because of their hard work, more families will not have to know the loss that hundreds of thousands of Americans felt this past year.
    Now is our chance to protect ourselves and help our communities by getting vaccinated.
    If you or someone you love hasn’t been vaccinated yet, I want to personally encourage you to make your first appointment or help your loved one make theirs to get vaccinated. Everyone who gets a vaccine is doing their part to get us out of this crisis.
    If you’ve already received the vaccine, please encourage those around you to do so. Those who are hesitant, or just haven’t gotten around to it yet, will be more likely to get the vaccine if people they know and trust talk to them about it.
    We are on the precipice of moving past this pandemic, and building a better future for all Americans. Get your shot today.
    Sincerely,

Cory A. Booker
    United States Senator

These people should be sent to prison.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd May 2021),Neuro (25th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

From Rense:

Man Gets Vaxxed - Now Every Bluetooth Electronic
    Device Tries To Connect With His Body - Watch

https://dogsareloyal1s.com/psa/connection_failed.mp4

Not sure if that's for real, but it makes sense, since that's the goal--they want to hook us up to the cloud
    :

Ray Kurzweil: Humans Will Be Hybrids By 2030
    https://money.cnn.com/2015/06/03/tec...ons/index.html
    Kurzweil predicts that humans will become hybrids in the 2030s. That means our brains will be able to connect directly to the cloud, where there will be thousands of computers, and those computers will augment our existing intelligence. He said the brain will connect via nanobots -- tiny robots made from DNA strands.
    Maybe this was a hoax. I haven't seen any other videos like that.

More damage from the bioweapon injection:

Young Model Stephanie Dubois In Coma After Astra Zeneca Vaccine

https://theempoweror.com/2021/05/22/...eneca-vaccine/

https://leohohmann.com/2021/04/30/hi...elated-deaths/ (read the rest at the link, additional video too)
    Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021

One of the world’s most prominent medical doctors with expertise in treating COVID-19 has gone on the record with a scathing rebuke of the U.S. government’s approach to fighting the virus. He says the government’s strategy, carried out in cooperation with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the United Nations World Health Organization, has resulted in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths and is now being followed up with thousands more deaths caused by a mass-injection program.
    Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons.
    McCullough holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations. He has testified before Congress and won numerous awards during his distinguished medical career.

https://rumble.com/vg6dcd-peter-mccu...interview.html

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd May 2021),monty (23rd May 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd May 2021),woodman (23rd May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

From Rense:

Man Gets Vaxxed - Now Every Bluetooth Electronic
    Device Tries To Connect With His Body - Watch

https://dogsareloyal1s.com/psa/connection_failed.mp4

Not sure if that's for real, but it makes sense, since that's the goal--they want to hook us up to the cloud:

Ray Kurzweil: Humans Will Be Hybrids By 2030
    https://money.cnn.com/2015/06/03/tec...ons/index.html
    Kurzweil predicts that humans will become hybrids in the 2030s. That means our brains will be able to connect directly to the cloud, where there will be thousands of computers, and those computers will augment our existing intelligence. He said the brain will connect via nanobots -- tiny robots made from DNA strands.
    Okay, so looks like what happened with that guy (hoax or for real) is what Dr. Carrie Madej has been warning about when she has talked about hydrogel biosensors that she says are being injected into the people who get the vax. At 16 min in this video, https://www.bitchute.com/video/u21mtffVmuIO/ she says the hydrogel biosensors have the ability to act through wifi and they can transmit and receive energy. She says they can react to 5G, smart devices and your phone. She also says they can act like an antenna and transmit outwardly.

So, even if that video is somehow fake, it still looks like it might be a good depiction of what's to come with the bioweapon injections.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

There is a Norwegian movie called HEADHUNTERS in which nano GPS in gel form could be rubbed on the hair. Funniest movie I have seen in a while. English subtitles.

Sort of goes along with the nano electronic drift this thread has taken.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

fwiw- Rand Paul is saying he's not taking the bioweapon injection since he already had the fake virus, so he's immune to the fake virus

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...COVID-vaccine-

At the link, sad to see the photo of a 14 y.o kid getting the injection (probably b/c of brainwashed parents in Democrat-controlled northern VA)

Also, from the article:

One poll from PBS NewsHour/NPR/ Marist found that 41 percent of Republicans say they do not plan to get vaccinated, as opposed to only 4 percent of Democrats.
    So, I wonder how many Democrats will even be left after a couple of years...

This is sick-- pop up vaccine place in Canada offering kids free ice cream in exchange for the bioweapon injection, no parental consent required. Cops guarding the place, and people are telling them off:
    https://twitter.com/MadMikeOfficial/...29465305624576
    A pop up vaccine clinic in Canada that is offering kids free ice cream in exchange for a vaccine, no parental permission required. Police are guarding the front to stop parents from intervening. Canadians should be outraged.

Also going after the prison population, offering reduced sentence in exchange for bioweapon injection:

https://twitter.com/BusyDrT/status/1395919667869409281
    Some #Georgia offenders eligible for reduced sentences in exchange for a #COVIDshot

Shocking Live Blood Analysis After Vax - LOOK

https://rense.com/general96/shocking...-after-vax.php

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th May 2021),midnight rambler (24th May 2021),monty (24th May 2021),Neuro (25th May 2021),Tumbleweed (24th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Alec_Zeck/status...13070274605056

Nothing screams “western medicine” quite like offering free Krispy Kreme donuts, free cheeseburgers, free ice cream, and free Budweiser as rewards for receiving an experimental shot for a disease in a country that saw 80% of its hospitalizations in overweight or obese people.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (24th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

I found this posted on Telegram. The airlines might have to only allow the un vaxxed to fly. I cannot verify because there is no link to the source.

COPIED AND PASTED

If you want to travel (FLY) and it does not matter if you are V@cc3d or not you need to read this.

A lesson in Irony and Blind Justice.

Who says that God is not in control of all of this.

This will show you twice how it happens.

Pay attention an follow along carefully.

The Airline Industries teemed up with Government and the Evil Cabal and helped to promote V@cc1n3 passport with the slogan "No Jab, No Fly" (Word changed to beat censorship).

And it worked all these people did as they were told and went running out to get the little prick so they could fly and go on holidays. Yet others did research and saw that this was dangerous so they risked not being able to fly and go on holidays to save their life. These people sacrificed the chance of a holiday to be healthy.

Now comes the sting in the tail.

All the airlines are having meetings at the moment about the jab. What might you ask are they discussing?

Lets face a fact first! It has been known for so many years that anyone of any age who has a clotting risk and similar disorders can only fly under strict supervision and it is recommended they do not fly unless it is an emergency and preferably a life threatening emergency.

Why is this important it is because when you fly you are at greater risk of complications, stroke and death if you are susceptible.

We now have information that confirms that everyone getting the jab (does not matter which one) are having clotting and bleeding issues as one of the main reactions. These reactions are all similar to the ones known about that restrict you from flying.

So what are the airlines talking about?

They are discussing their liability and what to do about the v@cc3d as they should not fly as it is a health risk. These discussions have only just started and I do not know what the outcome will be.

So it looks like that everyone who took the Jab may not be able to fly.

All those unv@cc1nated might be the only ones able to fly in the end.

Now for the second sting in the tail.

It must have seen like a good idea at the time when the all the airlines (well most) got on board with this. They would have thought that the governments and the evil cabal would get what they would want and also the airlines would get a captive audience of certified travelers.

What has happened instead?

Every airline has reduced their customer base as the V@cc3d will not be able to fly. This will put financial pressure on them as there are now less people able to fly.

But there is even more to this.

For us plebs who only use flying for holidays we have nothing but for all those people who fly for their work and income and if they got V@cc3d because of the recommendation of the airline then they will have a quantifiable material loss.

A material loss crated by someone else, especially if they did something wrong like breaking human rights, breaking the Nuremberg code, is something that you can get compensation for.

So all airlines that supported this like Qantas just to name one are in for a hell of a rough time to survive.

Now all the airlines, who complied, if they want to survive they are going to have to bring court action against those who told them what to do. These people could be government or other deep state operators it does not matter they are going to have to do something to offset these court cases and recover their money to stay viable or go under.

This means they will have to name and shame all those behind the scenes that were telling them what to do. If you know enough about corporate law you will know that they do not have a choice or they themselves go down under corporate law for not defending the corporation.

This will be interesting to watch play out.

I do not have any idea how this is going to end but boy what a sub plot.

Yours Sincerely in Love and Light

Craig Roy
    Aussie Patriot

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th May 2021),Neuro (25th May 2021),woodman (24th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I found this posted on Telegram. The airlines might have to only allow the un vaxxed to fly. I cannot verify because there is no link to the source.
    I know someone that works at the main one in Detroit, going to ask her.
    Edit: Not answering so I sent a text.
    Edit: She says she didn't hear anything at all.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

monty (24th May 2021),osoab (24th May 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

WTF is going on?? Why the sudden 180 degree pivot? WOW

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...ions-on-june-1
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger