Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...-consequences/

The virus that doesn’t exist: lies and consequences

Oct 14
    by Jon Rappoport

October 14, 2021

Throughout this false pandemic, I’ve been listing and explaining the falling dominos:

The false claim that a virus exists.

The development of a diagnostic test to detect the virus that doesn’t exist.

Based on the test, the publishing of sky-high case numbers, all of which are obviously meaningless.

Based on the false case numbers, and absurd computer projections of cases and deaths to come, the imprisoning of people in their homes, the closure and destruction of businesses, the torpedoing of economies, and then…

The introduction of a highly destructive vaccine as the solution.

These are the consequences that flowed from the fake “discovery” of a new virus.

Lately, there has been a resurgence of interest in one or two documents I cited months ago. These documents reveal the hoax at the bottom of the test for a virus that doesn’t exist. The documents, written by the builders of the test, admit an isolated specimen of the virus is NOT AVAILABLE. But they’re going to devise a test for it anyway.

This is on the order of a doctor telling a patient, “I’m going to test you for Disease XQ.”

The patient asks, “What is disease XQ?”

The doctor answers, “We have NO IDEA. But we want to find out whether you have it.”

Let’s go to the first Smoking Gun.

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It was originally published in February 2020, in the very early days of the “pandemic,” and it’s latest revision was published in July 2021 (rev: 07, 7/21).

Buried deep in the document, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV [SARS-CoV-2] are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…” (document page 40, pdf page 41)

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV [virus] are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

One of the two most powerful public health agencies in the world can’t obtain the virus from anywhere. Why? Obviously, because no one has it.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

As if this were not a revelation to shock the world, the CDC goes on to say they are presenting a diagnostic PCR test, in that very paper I’m citing, to detect the virus-that-hasn’t-been-isolated…and the test is looking for RNA which is PRESUMED to come from the virus that hasn’t been proved to exist.

And using this test, the CDC and every other public health agency in the world would go on to count COVID cases and deaths…and governments instituted lockdowns and economic devastation using those case and death numbers as justification.

The pandemic is a fraud, down to the root of the poisonous tree.

And now, let’s move on to a second key document. This one formed the basis for the first PCR test aimed at detecting the COVID virus all over the world.

READ WHAT THIS STUDY SAYS. These quotes should be engraved in stone above the entrance to a museum dedicated to the history of medical fraud.

“We aimed to develop and deploy robust diagnostic methodology [a test for a virus] for use in public health laboratory settings without having virus material available.”

TRANSLATION: We want to develop a test to detect the new COVID virus without having the virus.

“Here we present a validated diagnostic workflow for 2019-nCoV [SARS-CoV-2] its design relying on close genetic relatedness of 2019-nCoV with [the older 2003] SARS coronavirus, making use of synthetic nucleic acid technology.”

TRANSLATION: We HAVE developed a diagnostic test to detect the new COVID virus. We ASSUME this new virus exists and is closely related to an older coronavirus. We ASSUME we know HOW it is related. We ASSUME, because we don’t have the new COVID virus. Therefore, all our assumptions are made out of nothing. Actually, we have no proof there is a new coronavirus.

“The workflow reliably detects 2019-nCoV, and further discriminates 2019-nCoV from [the older 2003] SARS-CoV.”

TRANSLATION: Our new test to detect the new virus? We don’t have the new virus. We’ve never observed it. We can’t study it directly. There is no proof it exists. But we will create and use a test to detect it.

The study is titled, “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR.” [Euro Surveill. 2020 Jan;25(3):2000045. doi: 10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.3.2000045.]

Those quotes from the study are astounding. A diagnostic test for the virus, but there is no virus. No standard against which to compare the reliability of the test.

The authors blithely assume they can somehow infer that the virus exists in the first place, without having an isolated specimen.

Then they assume they can understand the structure of the virus that isn’t there.

The virus isn’t there. It has NOT been isolated. It has NOT been separated out from other material. Therefore, it has not been observed and its existence has not been proved.

And yet, the test which these authors have developed is launched, all over the world, to detect that virus; to promote the unproven notion that there is a pandemic; to form the basis for counting COVID case numbers; and ultimately to justify all the lockdowns which have crashed the global economy and destroyed millions upon millions of lives.

A great deal of confusion has been created, because scientists talk about the “new virus” as if they understand its structure and genetic sequence. No. They’ve built a hypothetical structure, AS DATA. Nothing more. And then they gibber about what it means.

As far as what is actually going on in labs where researchers are making vast assumptions and proclamations; don’t talk to me about science. Talk to me about liability and prison.

At the site, fluoridefreepeel.ca, you will find roughly a hundred FOIA requests to public health agencies. These requests are asking for records showing that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated. The repetitive and routine reply is: “We have no records.” Taken together, they paint a picture of egregious fraud.

Mainstream scientists will make two claims: one, we have isolated the virus; and two, it is not necessary to isolate the virus, because we’ve discovered its genetic sequence. Both claims are false.

From reading the arcane language surrounding claims of having sequenced the virus—there is a multi-layered scam composed of leaps of unwarranted assumptions. The researchers say they are using tools that allow them to closely approximate the structure of SARS-CoV-2, even though they don’t have that virus in hand. This is absurd.

It’s like saying: There is a new planet in the solar system. We don’t know where it is or what it looks like. We don’t know what processes are at work on this new planet. But we do know the moon is a very close approximation of the planet. Therefore, we can know everything we need to know about the new planet from our knowledge of the moon.

And a rabbit is spaceship. And there are condos for sale on Jupiter. And new element #267587, in the Periodic Table, which no one has ever seen, is almost an exact copy of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.

And now we come to a third document, which bulges with devastating admissions. It was issued by the CDC.

The release is titled, “07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing.” It begins explosively:

“After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.”

Many people believe this means the CDC is giving up on the PCR test as a means of “detecting the virus.” The CDC isn’t saying that at all.

They’re saying the PCR technology will continue to be used, but they’re replacing what the test is looking FOR with a better “reference sample.” A better marker. A better target. A better piece of RNA supposedly derived from SARS-CoV-2.

CDC/FDA are confessing there has been a PROBLEM with the PCR test which has been used to detect the virus, starting in February of 2020—right up to July 21, 2021.

In other words, the millions and millions of “COVID cases” based on the PCR test in use are all suspect. Actually, that statement is too generous. Every test result of every PCR test should be thrown out.

To confirm this, the CDC document links to an FDA release titled, “SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data.” Here is a killer quote:

“During the early months of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, clinical specimens [of the virus] were not readily available to developers of IVDs [in vitro diagnostics, the PCR test] to detect SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, the FDA authorized IVDs [tests] based on available data from contrived samples generated from a range of SARS-CoV-2 material sources (for example, gene specific RNA, synthetic RNA, or whole genome viral RNA) for analytical and clinical performance evaluation. While validation using these contrived specimens provided a measure of confidence in test performance at the beginning of the pandemic, it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources.”

Translation: We, at the CDC, did not have a specimen of the SARS-CoV-2 virus when we concocted the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2. Yes, and that’s the test we’ve been using all along. So we CONTRIVED samples of ‘the virus’. We fabricated. We lied. We made up [invented] synthetic gene sequences and we SAID these sequences HAD TO BE close to the sequence of SARS-CoV-2, without having the faintest idea of what we were doing, because, again, we didn’t have an actual specimen of the virus. We had no proof THERE WAS something called SARS-CoV-2.

This amazing FDA document goes to say the Agency has granted emergency approval to 59 different PCR tests since the beginning of the (fake) pandemic. 59. And, “…it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources.”

Translation: Each of the 59 different PCR tests for SARS-CoV-2 told different lies and concocted different fabrications about the genetic makeup of the virus—the virus we didn’t have. Obviously, then, these tests would give useless and meaningless results. It was all a fantasy.

BUT, don’t worry, be happy, because NOW, the CDC and the FDA say, they really do have actual isolated virus samples of SARS-CoV-2 from patients; they have better targets for the PCR test, and labs should start gearing up for the new and improved tests.

In other words, they were lying THEN, but they’re not lying NOW. They were “contriving,” but now they’re telling the truth.

If you believe that, I have Fountain of Youth water for sale, extracted from the lead-contaminated system of Flint, Michigan.

We KNOW they are lying now, because they continue to torture the meaning of the word “isolate.” Here, once again, I report virology’s version of “we possess isolated specimens of the virus”:

They have a soup they make in their labs.

This soup contains human and monkey cells, toxic chemicals and drugs, and all sorts of other random genetic material. Because the cells start to die, the researchers ASSUME a bit of mucus from a patient they dropped in the soup is doing the killing, and THE VIRUS must be the killer agent in the mucus.

This assumption is entirely unwarranted. The drugs and chemicals could be doing the cell-killing, and the researchers are also starving the cells of vital nutrients, and that starvation could kill the cells.

There is no proof that SARS-CoV-2 is in the soup, or that it is doing the cell-killing, or that it exists.

Yet the researchers call cell-death “isolation of the virus.”

To say this is a non-sequitur is a vast understatement. In their universe, “We assume, without proof, we have the virus buried in a soup in a dish in the lab” equals, “We’ve separated the virus from all surrounding material.”

Virology equals “how to spread bullshit for a living and scare the world and lock it down and shoot it up with a devastating destructive vaccine.” Other than that, it’s perfect.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th October 2021),monty (14th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^I would love to hear a discussion/debate between a well known virologist and Jon Rappoport. I bet he would shred the virologist.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

[SIZE=3]
    I was surprised to learn some negative information about the entity we have posted about in this forum known here as "Peggy Hall".

Her real name is Leigh Dundas and she speaks as attorney Leigh Dundas on the stage at Clay Clark's Reawaken America tours.

The TruNews show of today, Thursday October 13, 2021, did a show that exposed the Scientology connections to "Christian" event planner and promoter of the Reawaken America tours. He even showed General Flynn on one of these Clay Clark events quoting and praying with Elizabeth Claire Prophet, a well known New Age leader from the 1980s.

I also wrote to Rick Wiles to let him know I was extremely disappointed that he and Doc Burkhart chose to not mention at all her complete alternate persona - Peggy Hall. She is supposedly pushing learning about health freedom and your rights, but she is doing this in line with the "theology" of "the Church of Scientology" of which she has been a member for over ten years and has completed the top levels of courses there aiming for "the state of clear."

I also wrote to attorney Thomas Renz who also appears on stage at the Clay Clark Reawaken America events to suggest that he as a Catholic should not be associated with these false "Christian" events.

As I recall she presents herself as a Christian and I believe she said her husband is a Christian church pastor.

I had no idea until today of her alternate identity as a human rights attorney named Leigh Dundas and who receives payments from America's Frontline Doctors.

/SIZE]

I also posted this information in the Religion/ Philosophy part of this forum today.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^I am deeply distrustful of anything Scientology. I have seen strong claims that L. Ron Hubbard was behind the Georgia Guidstones; supposedly used an alias in dealing with the granite polishing company that created them. Possible I suppose.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Well, I've watched videos with Peggy Hall and Leigh Dundas and IMO they are different people, though they both do have short blonde hair.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Well, I've watched videos with Peggy Hall and Leigh Dundas and IMO they are different people, though they both do have short blonde hair.
    This is my reply to Midnight Rambler in the Religion / Philosophy thread.

Re: Peggy Hall is attorney Leigh Dundas and Sscientologist - not Christian

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Your info is incorrect that Peggy and Leigh are one in the same -

https://vimeo.com/547801941
    Thank you for the link. It appears that I am incorrect.

However there is something very fishy about this. They both are working for "health freedom" and against the vaccine in Orange County, San Diego area of California.

The Dundas woman wears a blond wig. It almost appears that she works to make herself look like Peggy Hall.

I stand corrected -- I guess.

Still there is deception involved here. Christian lady Peggy Hall ought not to be palling around with this Scientology operative. The goals of Christianity and the goals of Scientology are at extreme odds.

Vimeo, Clay Clark Reawaken America - health freedom events, and Leigh Dundas are very strongly Zionist. Peggy Hall makes money off of courses she provides on how to protect your rights at local level, "health and freedom" classes. Dundas was a big vocal screamer at the January 6, 2021 controversial event at the U S Capitol but she did not get arrested.

Something extremely fishy here but do not know if I will ever find out the real motivations of these two ladies but I strongly suspect they are in on some kind of game together and it is not Christian, not my brand of Christianity anyway.

But I do thank you for providing this "evidence."

Still find something highly irregular about this

to Amanda

Will send note to Rick Wiles and Thomas Renz.

I am sure many other people thought the same thing I thought and I think it was designed to be interpreted that way. This is high-level sophisticated deceptive manipulation.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

I am posting this here to display all the graphic content. The California port backlog is the result of an EPA settlement according to this article by Sundance @ Conservative Tree House

The California Version of The Green New Deal and an October 16, 2020, EPA Settlement With Transportation is What’s Creating The Container Shipping Backlog – Working CA Ports 24/7 Will Not Help, Here’s Why

October 14, 2021 | Sundance | 635 Comments

Hundreds of requests for details on the specifics of the container shipping backlog. So, I spent 3 days calling sources, digging for details and gathering information on the substantive issue at hand. The epicenter of the problem is not what is being outlined by financial media, corporate media and politicians who have a specific interest in distracting from the issues at hand. This has nothing to do with COVID-19.

The issues being discussed today relate to events that happened a long time ago. As a matter of fact, it was so predictable that Amazon, Walmart, UPS, FedEx, Samsung, The Home Depot and Target all had taken actions years ago -long before COVID- because they knew this day would come. It was not accidental that those companies showed up at the White House to discuss the issue, because there’s now a full court press to hide it.

There is one very specific regional issue driving the problem. Read on:

The trucking issue with California LA ports, ie the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and the Port of Long Beach (POLB), is that all semi tractors have to be current with new California emissions standards. As a consequence, that mean trucks cannot be older than 3 years if they are to pick up or deliver containers at those ports. This issue wipes out approximately half of the fleet trucks used to move containers in/out of the port. Operating the port 24/7 will not cure the issue, because all it does is pile up more containers that sit idle as they await a limited number of trucks to pick them up. THIS is the central issue.

On October 16, 2020, the EPA reached a settlement agreement [DATA HERE] with California Air Resource Board (CARB) to shut down semi tractor rigs that were non-compliant with new California emission standards:
    2020 SAN FRANCISCO – “Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced settlements with three interstate trucking companies imposing $417,000 in penalties for violating the California Air Resources Board’s federally enforceable Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Transport Refrigeration Unit Regulation.

“As trucks are one of the largest sources of air pollution in California, EPA will continue to ensure these heavy-duty vehicles have the needed pollution-control equipment and operate in compliance with the rules,” said EPA Pacific Southwest Regional Administrator John Busterud. “These companies have agreed to bring their trucks into compliance and operate more cleanly in all communities they serve.”

Transportation is a primary contributor to the high levels of air pollutants in Southern California and the Central Valley. Diesel emissions from trucks are one of the state’s largest sources of fine particle pollution, or soot, which is linked to health issues including asthma, impaired lung development in children, and cardiovascular effects in adults. Many of these trucks are older models and emit high amounts of particulate matter (PM) and nitrogen oxides (NOx).

[…] California Truck and Bus Regulation and Drayage Truck Regulation have been essential parts of the state’s federally enforceable plan to attain cleaner air. California requires trucking companies to upgrade vehicles they own to meet specific NOx and PM performance standards and to verify compliance of vehicles they hire or dispatch. Heavy-duty diesel trucks in California must meet 2010 engine emissions standards or use diesel particulate filters to reduce the diesel particulates emissions into the atmosphere by 85% or more. (read more)

In effect, what this 2020 determination and settlement created was an inability of half the nation’s truckers from picking up anything from the Port of LA or Port of Long Beach. Virtually all private owner operator trucks and half of the fleet trucks that are used for moving containers across the nation were shut out.

In an effort to offset the problem, transportation companies started using compliant trucks (low emission) to take the products to the California state line, where they could be transferred to non-compliant trucks who cannot enter California. However, the scale of the problem creates an immediate bottleneck that builds over time. It doesn’t matter if the ports start working 24/7, they are only going to end up with even more containers waiting on a limited amount of available trucks.

Yesterday, in an effort to obfuscate and actually hide the epicenter of the issue, the White House put on a performance to provide political cover. In a grand pantomime, Joe Biden met with the heads of the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach (Gene Seroka and Mario Cordero, respectively), and the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU).

The publicized meeting and White House conference was sold as Biden and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg showing actions they are taking to address delays and congestion across the transportation supply chain in Southern California.

As a result of the meeting, the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) announced that it will join the Port of Long Beach (POLB) in expanding to 24/7 operations. POLA will add new off-peak nighttime shifts and weekend hours, nearly doubling its hours of operation. The ILWU said its members are willing to work those extra shifts to add needed labor capacity.

That publicly promoted action event was a complete political farce. No amount of extra productivity in working the docks to off-load ships will solve the issue of trucks that cannot pick up the containers and distribute them toward manufacturing or warehouses.

As I noted, the issue started becoming visible several years ago when the California Air Resource Board (CARB) announced the new environmental regulations. Several massive multinational corporations, with specifically in-tune supply and logistics operations, immediately recognized the issue they would face if 50+ percent of the trucking fleet would be blocked from entering California ports.

Yes, years ago the private sector predicted this would happen, and they started taking actions to protect their supply chains. What these massive corporations did to reduce their exposure to supply chain disruption was to immediately formulate plans to divert their goods to other ports. This was a very expensive shift in supply chain and logistic efforts for these massive corporations, which includes: Amazon, Walmart, UPS, FedEx, Samsung, The Home Depot and Target.

A long time before and during the era of the Trump administration, those massive multinational corporations knew they would need to redirect their import cargo quickly to avoid the bottleneck caused by California’s new emission standards. They began organizing new destination ports for their products and began setting up new hubs and distribution networks to avoid the predictable California port bottlenecks.

Obviously, for politically correct reasons; and in an effort to avoid the woke mob of environmentalist jackboots, the corporations didn’t publicly share any of the issues they could foresee coming – they just worked independently and quietly to avoid the issue.

However, it costs more money to move and entire supply chain for trillions of tons of goods coming. Hence, we saw prices climbing as a result of increased transportation costs being factored in to the new logistics. Did you hear about massive increases in container shipment prices? Well, THAT’S WHY. The entire supply chain from Asia to the United States was being modified from the closest port (California) to the ports where internal transportation would not be an issue.

Ships from China and SE Asia being diverted from California into the Gulf of Mexico or East coast have to go through the Panama Canal. It takes twice as long and costs twice as much, if not more. Hence, massive shipping price increases:

Unfortunately, small companies and small brokers of import goods do not have the control over their part of the supply chain from Asia to the West Coast. They don’t contract for entire cargo ships with thousands of containers. Those wholesalers, brokers and smaller companies that feed raw material and parts supplies to manufacturing and smaller retail outlets are stuck waiting for their containers to get through the trucking issue in California.

The bottleneck at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach run by Gene Seroka and Mario Cordero is not caused by a lack of longshoremen and dock workers to off-load the vessels. The bottleneck is caused by half of the previous trucks used to enter the ports and pick up containers not being allowed. Factually, it doesn’t make a tinkers damn worth of difference if the port works 24/7/365. The ports are simply running out of space.

The ports are running out of places to store containers full of goods that are getting off-loaded. Hundreds of thousands of them are piling up. The central issue is the inability of emission compliant heavy transportation in California to move those containers full of goods to manufacturing, warehouses and distribution points.

This California bottleneck has been building, and building and building for years, until now it has reached a crisis point.

If you want to know how long this has been taking place, take the time to watch this video of a trans-continental shipment belonging to Amazon Inc from China. As you watch this really good discussion, think about how long Amazon Inc. has known about the problem in order for them to have put such a massive solution into place in order to avoid California.
    Yeah, this California emissions issue has been identified for years, and Amazon has been planning to avoid it for years.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (17th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I wonder how many shipments of pharmaceutical drugs Americans depend on, are in those containers?
    I wonder how much silver industry depends on, is in those containers?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I wonder how many shipments of pharmaceutical drugs Americans depend on, are in those containers?
    I wonder how much silver industry depends on, is in those containers?
    In addition to those I wonder how many other commodities Americans depend on are sitting on those ships?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cov...es-dr-fleming/

20:46 video runtime

forbiddenknowledgetv.net
    COVID Criminals to Face ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ Charges: Dr Fleming
    Contributed by Alexandra Bruce Contact
    15-20 minutes

The COVID “vaccine” is not something that happened overnight, at “Warp Speed”. It is the culmination of decades of collaboration among several individuals and institutions, including Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Ralph Baric, Peter Daszak, NIH, DARPA, the Rockefeller Foundation, Johns Hopkins University, the Wuhan Institute of Virology and others, in addition to the pharmaceutical companies who, like all of the above are subsidizing this global genocide with the tax dollars of the very citizens being extinguished.

This is the modern warfare model!

Dr Richard Fleming, PhD, MD, JD joins journalist, Alex Newman to say that the people responsible for weaponizing and releasing the COVID-19 bio-weapon against humanity will be held accountable.

Together with Dr Luc Montagnier and others, Dr Fleming, who is a medical doctor and attorney has filed for joint submission to the International Criminal Court (The Hague) alleging that Governments worldwide are complicit in genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code.

The case is being joined by lawyers who have filed similar Requests for Investigation to the ICC from the UK, France, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, plus a group of Holocaust Survivors, with other countries set to join soon.

Dr. Fleming urges viewers to get involved and ensure that those who sought to kill, steal, destroy and enslave with this diabolical tool known as SARS-CoV2.

In the interview, Dr. Fleming also talks about his new book, ‘Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon? A Scientific and Forensic Investigation’, already a best seller, exposing the true nature of COVID and what is really going on.

The specifics of those accused of being perpetrators of Crimes Against Humanity are currently confidential as the ICC considers the submitted material.

Plandemic Criminals – Indictable Evidence

Dr. Richard M. Fleming has given all the indictable evidence we need to start arresting and convicting the criminals behind the current plandemic that has devastated the entire world economically and killed and maimed millions globally. His book: Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon, A Scientific and Forensic Investigation provides the blow-by-blow plan to create a viral bioweapon of mass destruction. He provides the proof of the U. S. sources of funding to the criminals who set out to violate all laws concerning gain-of-function biological research to create a laboratory created synthetic virus that was designed to kill as many people as possible. He offers the original documents that prove Anthony Fauci and his gang of bio-criminals at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and many other U. S. Federal agencies used to gain grants and patents to turn public laboratories into killing machines with U. S. taxpayer monies. He also gives the dates and contents of publications wherein these criminals brag about their research to the world without shame and with seeming impunity.

We have summarized and condensed the excellent work of Dr. Fleming into a readable form for layman who might not be familiar with medical terms concerning this deadly research. Fleming does not draw conclusions or demand judicial action to be taken against these “war actors”, but you will yourself, no doubt, come to the same conclusions that we did when presented with the overwhelming evidence that shows the broad trail of crimes that have led to our current world dilemma. You will surely ask the question, Why aren’t these criminals in jail and being held accountable for their consciously perpetrated crimes? This question, which is inevitable, needs to be addressed by law enforcement, the Department of Justice, the U. S. Congress, the president of the United States and any honest judges left in this country to defend U. S. Civil Rights and the United States Constitution. These crimes must be prosecuted if freedom and life as we know it are to continue to go on in America.

In 2002, following the SARS-CoV-1 outbreak in China, Dr. Shi Zhengli-Li and colleagues at the Wuhan Institute of Virology began investigating how SARS-CoV-1 was transmitted. In particular Zhengli was interested how SARS-CoV-1 was transmitted from person to person. To do this, she developed chimeric (Gain-of-Function) coronaviruses using human immunodeficiency, virus-based pseudovirus systems (laboratory man-made viruses) with the cell lines of people, civet cats, and horseshoe bats. In March 2004, the US Health and Human Services agency announced that it was going to create the National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity to be managed by the National Institutes of Health, thus consciously violating U. S. laws prohibiting such research. In 2005, Dr. Ralph Baric published a paper declaring he could alter the genome of coronaviruses. In 2006, using chimeric (Gain-of-Function) research, Chinese scientists in Wuhan reported their ability to combine parts of four different viruses into a single viral genome. They combined parts of four viruses: hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1, AIDS), SARS-CoV-1, and SARS-CoV-2. Thus, COVID-19 was made in a laboratory as an attempt to kill human beings.

When the Swine Flu vaccine of the mid-1970s produced neurological damage, including Guillain-Barre syndrome, following the first twenty-five deaths, the swine flu vaccine and vaccination program was stopped by the U. S. government. Today the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) shows thousands of deaths following SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations with over 400,000 experiencing severe adverse effects, and yet, this CDC provide data has not ended the use of COVID vaccines (DNA manipulation fake-vaccine) and the harmful vaccination program killing and harming Americans.

Two published papers looking at the consequences of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein penetrating the brain of humanized mice and rhesus macaques show brain inflammation, mad cow disease (Spongiform encephalopathy), and Alzheimer disease. (Mariano Caroosino et al., January 2021 & Ingrid HCHM Philippens et al., May 5, 2021.) In other words, even though all of the mice showed damaging inflammation in their lungs, all the animals died due to brain damage with the virus entering the brain though the olfactory system (nose).

It is critical to understand that it makes no difference whether the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 is introduced into the body via person-to-person transfer or via injection of biologicals (vaccines), the effect is the same.

In 2012, an investigation into Gain-of-Function research resulted in a voluntary moratorium that lasted almost one year and ended in January 2013 due to the dangers of biological experimentation concerning all viruses. In 2014, shortly thereafter, Ralph Baric and Chinese researchers published a paper demonstrating the differences between spike proteins that can infect bats and those capable of infecting people. This research was funded by National Institutes of Health grants RO1AI089728 and R21AI109094. In October of 2014, only one year after lifting the moratorium, the Obama Administration placed a ban on Gain-of-Function research after it was discovered that the CDC had accidentally exposed workers to Anthrax and “unwittingly” shipped out samples of influenza virus contaminated with the deadly H5N1 virus.

In 2015, Baric and Zhengli both announced they had “reengineered, through Gain-of-Function, the spike protein of coronavirus so they could infect human cells.” (Y. Yang et al., Journal of Virology 89, no 17, 2015) This research was paid for by NIH grants RO1AI089728 and RO1AI110700. Recommendations for the oversight of Gain-of-Function research were made on April 7, 2016, and approved on March 15, 2016, by the National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity. Dr. Anthony Fauci is an ex officio member of that board. But this notwithstanding, the research moved forward in America and China.

Laws Concerning Gain-of-Function Research

The U. S. law that will put bioweapon makers and funders into jail is:

United States Federal Code 12 U.S.C. Chapter 10–175 – which expressly prohibits such biological weapons and makes it a criminal offence.

“175. Prohibitions with respect to biological weapons

(a) In General. – Whoever knowingly develops, produces, stockpiles, transfers, acquires, retains, or possesses any biological agent, toxin, or delivery system for use as a weapon, or knowingly assists a foreign state or any organization to do so, or attempts, threatens, or conspires to do the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both.”

Other provisions for prosecution of bioweapon makers, producers, conspirators:

Biological Weapons Convention Treaty of 1969 – signed and ratified by the United States of America in 1972. It is a violation of the treaty to develop, acquire, retain, or produce any biological agent or toxin that has no justification for prevention or peaceful purposes.

The Nuremberg Code 1947 – includes such principles as informed consent, absence of coercion, properly formulated scientific experimentation, and demands beneficence towards experiment participates.

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights-1976 – provides for respect for civil and political rights of individuals, including the right to life, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, electoral rights, and rights to due process.

In October of 2014, the US government issued a policy statement regarding Gain-of-Function research including the following restrictions:

“New [US government] funding will not be released for gain-of-function research projects that may be reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, MERS, or SARS viruses such that the virus would have enhanced pathogenicity and/or transmissibility in mammals via the respiratory route.”

Cast of Criminals

Dr. Anthony Fauci – NIH, NIAID

Robert Redfield – US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Toxic Substances)

Dr. Ralph Baric – Carolina Vaccine Institute at the University of North Carolina

Dr. Shi Zhengli-Li – Wuhan Institute of Virology

Dr. Deborah Birx – CDC, Coronavirus Coordinator, Division of Global HIV/AIDS

Dr. Shibe Jiang – Shanghai Medical School Fudan University

Dr. Fang Li – Beijing University

Peter Daszak – EcoHealth Alliance

Colonel David Franz – Deputy Commander of Fort Detrick, US Biological Weapons Division

Amongst many others…

Timeline of Crime

We can find the criminals behind the plandemic by looking at publications and documents from the Department of Defense, National Institute of Health (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, Health and Human Services, National Science Foundation, EcoHealth Alliance, U. S. Agency for International Development, Department of Commerce, Department of Agriculture, Department of the Interior, U. S. Patent and Trademark Office, National Biosurveillance Integration Center, and other federal agencies.

1974 – The first reported genetically altered (Gain-of-Function) virus QB phage was created.

1985 – Ralph Baric began working with coronaviruses in the mid-1980s. In 1985, while at the University of California (UCLA) conducted research on recombinant viruses, including coronaviruses which was paid for by the National Science Foundation and U. S. Public Health and Human Services agency (HHS) by grant A1 19244.

2000 – Researcher in Spain and Paul Ahlquist from the University of Wisconsin showed how combining complementary DNA with nuclear expression of RNA allowed the researchers to develop a synthetic virus. The spike protein of the virus was replaced with the spike protein from another virus creating a chimeric (Gain-of-Function) virus that infected the gastrointestinal system of pigs. The researchers discovered this could now be done with dogs, cats, and humans.

2000 – With funding from NIH (Grant A1 239476) Ralph Baric and others enhanced a transmissible gastroenteritis virus. This infective transmissible virus, produced synthetically in a laboratory, was indistinguishable from the wild-type virus.

2001 – German researchers used smallpox virus DNA to produce an infectious coronavirus using restriction enzymes that work like molecular scissors to cut DNA and ligate it into a vector. (Masters, 1999; Almazan et al., 2000; Yount et al., 2000). With this DNA manipulation, it became possible to rapidly generate a large collection of genetically modified coronaviruses. Expression of multiple subgenomic mRNAs in infected coronaviruses formed the basis of creating vector systems, each encoded with heterologous protein. These features could then be exploited in the development of a new class of RNA vaccine vectors.

2001 – In May, Ralph Baric and colleagues applied for a patent to manipulate genes and profit from genetic manipulation of plants, animals, bacteria, and viruses – including coronaviruses. The patent was granted on July 15, 2003. This research was supported by U. S. taxpayer monies.

2003 – Baric and others published research funded by NIH (grants A123946, GM63228, A126603) showing they could rescue SARS-CoV Urbani viruses by using reverse genetics. They then could fully clone SARS viruses. This process increased the infectivity for SARS-CoV-2 and has been shown to insert its genetic sequence into the human DNA. This research was funded by the NIH (1U19AI131135-01, 5R01MH104610-21).

2006 – Chinese researchers spliced four target cDNA segments together to form a single 1,200-nucleotide-long RNA sequence. This chimeric (Gain-of-Function) sequence included combining hepatitis C viruses, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1 AIDS), and SARS-CoV-2.

2007 – In May, a patent was granted for isolation of human SARS-Co-V-1 to the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services agency (HHS). This established the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test to find the virus. In April, 2020, the FDA issued an umbrella Emergency Use Authorization for PCR testing of SARS-Co-V-2.

2007 – Dr. Zhengli and colleagues in Australia demonstrated that insertions placed in spike proteins made it possible for SARS-CoV to infect human cells.

2013 – Baric and colleagues discovered four critical genes that were expressed following SARS-CoV infections that created lung damage through fibrin that caused blood clotting. This was funded by NIAID, NIH, HHS, and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (HHSN272200800060C; 5UL1RR02414).

2014 – In March, Baric applied for an international patent for the Methods and Compositions for Chimeric (Gain-of-Function) Coronavirus Spike Proteins with support from NIH grant U54AI057157.

2014 – Dr. Li Meng Yan discovers that SARS-CoV-1 was a genetically modified (Gain-of-Function) virus that was a bioweapon developed by the Chinese Communist Party, with SARS-CoV-2 being the upgraded version of this bioweapon.

2015 – Baric and Zhengli received funding from Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance and NIH to publish their research that had used reverse genetics to generate a pathogenic chimeric virus, formed from parts of various animals, that could not be controlled by the use of drugs and could cross the blood-brain barrier of humans. They concluded that these viruses were able “to replicate in human airway cultures, cause pathogenesis, and escape current therapeutics.” Further funding for this bioweapon came from National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, University of North Carolina, University of Texas Medical Branch, USAID, and the U. S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

2015 – In September, Zhengli and Baric reengineered, through mutations (Gain-of-Function), the spike protein of MERS to increase infectivity of humans through viral entry into human cells. (NIH Grants RO1AI089728, RO1AI110700).

2015 – Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance denounce a laboratory origin of this virus insisting on a zoonotic (animal) origin of this bioweapon.

2012 – In January, Peter Daszak leads the World Health Organization “team of experts” to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and insists the great amount of missing documents concerning SARS-CoV-2 was irrelevant. No connection between SARS-CoV-2 and the Wuhan laboratory was found by Daszak’s team.

This timeline of crime is proof positive of the crimes against humanity that the Cast of Criminals and their agents have committed by creating a biological Weapon of Mass Destruction. The time has come for them to answer for their crimes.