Thread: Viral Nigger Worship over George Floyd

Hybrid View

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,271 Posts

Re: Viral Nigger Worship over George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Neither fight nor flight works because the object of your fear is created in your mind. How do you fight something (or someone) you have created yourself? How do you flee from something (or someone) when the image is in your mind?

When you are responsible (not discussing limited liability) you don't have the luxury of blaming someone else for your fears, political views or even tornados. You created it so why complain? Don't like it? Then fix it.
    It is very true that we create out own reality. However......and this is a big however; others create their own reality also and when realities collide, we must remedy the incongruities, the damage to the system created by alternate reality. So, we may come up with all sorts of definitions and clever twists of reasoning, but at the end of the day, we are subject to the external forces that make up so much of what we deal with during each day.

Conclusion: Reality is a bitch; deal with it!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (6th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    we may come up with all sorts of definitions and clever twists of reasoning, but at the end of the day, we are subject to the external forces that make up so much of what we deal with during each day.

Conclusion: Reality is a bitch; deal with it!
    I know that it is your conscious mind that struggles with the concept that others are responsible but here is the premise: You are either responsible for everything or you are responsible for nothing. In the realm of responsibility there are no shades of gray. Now how the mechanism actually works is a topic for the subconscious. You will never ever understand how this works although it can be fun to try. The carrot is that your conscious mind believes that if it knew how the universe works it could have all the ice cream it craves.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

White people now must wash the feet of the Holy Nigger (KFC Be Upon Them) to repent of our sins of being White.

https://archive.is/ssky8
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-protest.html

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

woodman (8th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    White people now must wash the feet of the Holy Nigger (KFC Be Upon Them)
    That there is some funny shit! If someone tried to wash my feet I would kick their ass! What kind of an asshole would sit still for that type of bootlicking. I mean really! Bootlicking!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Hitch (9th June 2020),midnight rambler (8th June 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    That there is some funny shit! If someone tried to wash my feet I would kick their ass! What kind of an asshole would sit still for that type of bootlicking. I mean really! Bootlicking!
    Yeah, a pretty big asshole or a really big movement to gain power. Think about it, they want you and me to beg for forgiveness for crimes we didn't even commit, just because we happen to be white. Talk about racism. Now these racists want bootlickers! There's no way to make these people happy unless people who have different skin colors die, because black lives matter the most. Nobody else seems to matter at all.
    life is good.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (9th June 2020),woodman (9th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Now these racists want bootlickers!
    Its only ceremonial racist slavery, role playing.

Everyone's free to do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Its only ceremonial racist slavery, role playing.

Everyone's free to do it.
    Our Constitution does indeed say everyone's free to do it. I'm not concerned about that.

What I'm concerned about....is my freedom to NOT do it.
    life is good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Horn (14th June 2020)